Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103531 times)

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2011, 11:39:54 pm »

Deathsuit is the only real pain there.  Just ask for one on tradenet and you'll get quite a few offers from people who either:

A) Are vampires or aboms who have no use for it.
B) Just stole one from someone anyway
C) Will sell you theirs just so they get your cash AND get to keep their deathsuit.

Headbutt the Punisher for more axes.  Plus, the Galleria typically has a shit ton of top-tier weapons at (normally) reasonable prices.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2011, 11:42:36 pm »

Oh, I know. It's just getting the cash in a reasonable amount of time without annoying myself. Gotten a bit gear-dependant lately.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2011, 12:58:22 am »

Wait, you can headbutt The Punisher?

That is the most insane thing I've ever heard.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2011, 01:42:22 am »

You can headbutt grizzlies. Its just really funny.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2011, 01:58:14 am »

You can headbutt dinosaurs. Its just really funny.

Fix'd that for ya.  And that is a true story, Harvey headbutted dinosaurs for FUN.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2011, 06:02:32 pm »

The more and more I think about it, the more I want to play this again.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2011, 04:05:58 pm »

Bump.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2011, 01:16:15 am »

I always crawl back into this game, and quickly realise again, that this game is actually built solely for goonshits.
getting killed and losing all your shit doesn't matter, but unless you are close to / are someone related to those from SA,
you will have absolutely no idea what you are doing and that won't change untill you quit the game
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2011, 07:49:45 am »

I always crawl back into this game, and quickly realise again, that this game is actually built solely for goonshits.
getting killed and losing all your shit doesn't matter, but unless you are close to / are someone related to those from SA,
you will have absolutely no idea what you are doing and that won't change untill you quit the game

lolwat?
You learning how to play the game is based off you learning how to play the fucking game.  I got to 100k xp by myself with my first build and I was basically alone until I joined WOMBAT.  Then I rerolled and got 120k in about two weeks - again without goons.  You just suck at it.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2011, 11:57:53 am »

lolwat?
You learning how to play the game is based off you learning how to play the fucking game.  I got to 100k xp by myself with my first build and I was basically alone until I joined WOMBAT.  Then I rerolled and got 120k in about two weeks - again without goons.  You just suck at it.
Be nice. That was always our gimmick in Hell, and it royally pissed everyone off. He is right. The 10-20 odd people we had in WOMBAT actually SHARED the information, such as the location of incredibly potent xp locations, consistent turtle hunts, and lots of other things.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2011, 01:04:36 pm »

Still, the point is that you can get by without knowing any goons.  Hell, just join DILZ or something...plus, there REALLY isn't that much griefing in HATE nowadays from what I hear.
Sorry for sounding like an ass though, been sick the past few days.

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 14, 2011, 05:26:35 pm »

What it was was that the goon corp(s) had been around long enough to know where to go and what to do for good fast xp. Most people didnt play long enough to do this, or those who had formed small closed groups or join the goons. And no one really told the newbies this stuff.
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2011, 09:25:38 pm »

Anyone still playing? Send me a PM if you are, I think we can restart a WOMBAT corp.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2011, 05:22:51 am »

Anyone still playing? Send me a PM if you are, I think we can restart a WOMBAT corp.
Unfortunately, I'm now a student and occupied otherwise. If i hadn't you would have gotten back your dedicated crafter.

fred1248

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2011, 09:16:45 am »

I logged in, and saw there was only like, 9 people online.
What happened? Did someone actually nuke the server or something?
or did I do something retardedly wrong and logged into yet another dead server like the gilmoo?

Still, the point is that you can get by without knowing any goons.  Hell, just join DILZ or something...plus, there REALLY isn't that much griefing in HATE nowadays from what I hear.
Sorry for sounding like an ass though, been sick the past few days.

...and you insulted me right in the face out of nowhere and now you're saying that it was because you were sick. Some part of me actually died because of you, and I'll never be the same  :( I farmed clowns and lobsters for xp for weeks just because I didn't know what to do next. It was very, very, boring. and Plisken sometimes dropped by and ate me for his lunch. and the wiki is shitty. It was shitty back in gilmoo, now it is even more shittier.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 09:22:28 am by fred1248 »
How do you deliberately crutch a dwarf who seems to have no urge to go to the hospital and be diagnosed with "walklessness?"
Break his other leg.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51