Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103518 times)

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2011, 01:35:04 am »

So I'm trying to find some new fist weapons. I'm using Knuckle Busters right now but is there anything out there that is a step up?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2011, 01:46:48 am »

Jawbreakers, uru pounders, and tesla's. Jawbies are in botany, other two are craft.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2011, 01:52:50 am »

Uru pounders used to drop off the gamma prole in maas.

I also remember them being complete crap and hope your getting them mixed up with pata gauntlets

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2011, 02:00:51 am »

Uru pounders used to drop off the gamma prole in maas.

I also remember them being complete crap and hope your getting them mixed up with pata gauntlets

Remington:  AKA the badass who wrecked NDY's and like four other peoples' shit in record time uses Urus.  And since he's just getting an upgrade from the busters, it's probably to grind with.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2011, 02:20:55 am »

Heh remmington is an npc that's designed to be practically unkillable, like care dog used to be

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2011, 09:50:45 am »

I was playing this game for quite a while, but then I decided to delete my character since not a single CORP would take me after the one I was in dissolved. I mostly kept to myself and didn't do much of anything. Technically though I think I might be able to reroll my character so that I could play this again. I just don't like PvP much since I tend to play a crafter in this game.

If it's still there, I should be able to use my old name as well. I'll check it out later this week as I still have to get a MUD client for my new computer.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2011, 10:31:33 am »

Everyone could use a crafter. What's your characters name?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2011, 11:11:41 am »

What corp were you in? Must've been one of the terrible sexhaver corps if you were that outcast

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2011, 12:36:35 pm »

I'm glad they got whatever it was sorted out earlier; it was causing kills to go unregistered in some parts (so no grind contracts were working) and just generally being a huge nuisance. Some people got secondary kill journals for things they had already downed (though I personally wouldn't mind getting another 400XP journal for an ant kill).
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2011, 01:50:51 pm »

Is HateMOO down?

Edit: NVM, back up.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:05:19 pm by beorn080 »

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2011, 06:56:35 pm »

I see now why headbutt is the fastest. One shotting lots of things and stunning/knocking out most of what you don't is fun. Just have to be careful on not killing myself sometimes.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:58 pm »

uru pounders/jawbies/patas/teslas/edisons are above busters for fists. pounders are terrible, patas/teslas/edisons are craft, jawbies are bought in bot. rem uses uru slammers.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2011, 10:08:16 pm »

Is HATE down?

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2011, 10:25:36 pm »

From the news log:
  An unexpected server outage forced me to make a hard decision:

* Do I run the game elsewhere with a ~5-6 day outdated database?
  or
  * Do I wait until I hear from the person who owns the box the server ran on?

I have chosen the first option, after hours worth of attempts to reach the
    person in question. This person is on vacation from what I can tell, and
    given that, I feel that I will not get any kind of response for days or
    weeks. So, I stand by this being the best thing I can do.

Please don't be discouraged. I am doing all I can to make the best I can of
    the worst circumstances I'm dealt.

-Mada

Connect to frog.jeffrey0.com rather than aftertheend.org. It works, though it's laggy.

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2011, 04:34:22 am »

I've lost 5000 XP?

Does Mada know if he'll eventually be able to restore the database? Because, as stated, I am now way behind the eight ball again.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 51