Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 103512 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2011, 12:12:59 pm »

Why is it so goddamn fun to shove an orphan down the stairs at the orphanage?
For the same reason it's fun to do multitudes of things in Dwarf Fortress: All of us are closet homocidal maniacs who just want to watch the world burn. And kick an orphan from time to time.

Didn't know we could do that. o_O I took the straightforward route and stabbed them all with a kitchen knife after pissing on the corpse of one cheeky little insulting fucker who insulted me.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2011, 07:58:30 am »

Started a new character via the account system... Damn a combat oriented one is so much easier to start out with. Plus knowing what to do helps. And infinite grind IP. And the ability to use all 330 of my gym IP to start.

Although it did take a good 20 minutes to use all that gym IP, but still.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:00:10 am by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Samech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2011, 12:12:53 pm »

I thought DILZ were supposed to be the good guys ...

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2011, 12:38:55 pm »

I thought DILZ were supposed to be the good guys ...
What do you mean? Good is relative. Unbeknownst to me at the time I was getting targeted for a different reason entirely (that I personally didn't realize).

On another note, started an alt and have been ganked twice by people for no apparent reason.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2011, 07:31:36 am »

Doublepost/bump, but I see what people meant by wanting some form of training montage for your first round of gym IP. Twenty to thirty minutes for that is a pain in the ass after having done it twice.

Also, is there any way to mark all messages as read without actually having to cycle through ~8000 reports after subscribing?

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2011, 08:07:19 am »

@skip [*list]

Untouchable

• Bay Watcher
  • Gary Busey Smile Time Variety Hour
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2011, 08:31:57 am »

Anyway Gents, I'm on right now. Going by the name testekill since it's awesome.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 11:54:10 am »

Huh. Apparently I pissed off Alpha and parts of DILZ in some way, because I came on to find a couple of them trying to pick into my apartment unsuccessfully. Wonder what that's all about, especially considering that he's no longer a part of DILZ yet acts as if he is. Plus, there's the whole "trying to protect people from griefing" yet "trying to grief people weaker than me off the game" thing he's perpetuating.

This game is starting to make my brain hurt at times.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2011, 09:25:16 pm »

This game is starting to make my brain hurt at times.

Congratulations you are now a hellmoo player. Heres yer free hb.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2011, 11:03:01 pm »

With Alphagunman/ADT/Love banzinatored for alt abuse, Hell is a much quieter place. MAGUS seems to be on the rise in activity again, though it could be a bit of a fluke; there were around 35 players on tonight, so it may just be a good thing in general. May just be people swarming around a banned players goodies though.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2011, 01:48:18 am »

Started a new character via the account system... Damn a combat oriented one is so much easier to start out with. Plus knowing what to do helps. And infinite grind IP. And the ability to use all 330 of my gym IP to start.

Although it did take a good 20 minutes to use all that gym IP, but still.

By unlimited IP, you mean unlimited cap per day or?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2011, 01:58:59 am »

No IP cap per day. But the xp price for raising a skill has been  raised a fair bit.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

haddaway

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2011, 02:36:13 am »

So uh, how about that pwipe.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2011, 02:36:56 am »

lolwat?

EDIT!

just tried to connect and I either forgot my password and stuff or there really IS a pwipe...awesome xD
Let the wave of 10 year olds begin!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:39:13 am by Galick »
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2011, 02:48:28 am »

...You've got to be kidding me. I thought one of the whole 'good things' about HATEmoo was the lack of Pwipes?
I just logged into my account and got the option to connect to my character... With a dreaded "li'l" prefix. >:(
That didn't work either, I just got the message 'help i am drowning in a lake of chaos'. Lame.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 51