Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: You are an evolve-o creature thing, I guess!  (Read 5562 times)

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evolve-o creature thing, I guess!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2011, 11:40:34 am »

I vote fins first. We need to be able to at least explore the water first. Why do we even need to be able to go on land anyways? I think it'd be pretty sweet to develop an aquatic race.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 11:57:52 am »

I was thinking it could be a land/sea/air animal since none of those exist, or very few of them exist

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 01:57:42 pm »

Note that you don't even have to develop as a creature, we could make it a virus of sorts if we want.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2011, 01:59:35 pm »

Note that you don't even have to develop as a creature, we could make it a virus of sorts if we want.
But I already made a creature for it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 02:50:34 pm »

We shall build an empire of brain viruses/parasites!

Develop neurotransmitters that can hijack and override other neurotransmitters it binds to. They should also allow for a weak form of communication between our Kind.

Realism? Never heard of it!
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 03:01:37 pm »

Our parasite shall begin by entering the bloodstream, finding a red blood cell, and placing the creature into there. From there, it will move from inside a single blood cell, to what seems to be a small blood clot, and it will soon clamp its way into the heart. It will grow there, making it impossible to remove without killing the infected. it will use the heart as a womb, and eventually, make it explode. The infected will slump for a moment, then its body will have its control taken over by the parasite. the parasite will go somewhere noone will ever find the body, then let it drop dead before growing until it blows out of it, feeding on its remains for the remainder of its time inside.
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 03:05:16 pm »

Our parasite shall begin by entering the bloodstream, finding a red blood cell, and placing the creature into there. From there, it will move from inside a single blood cell, to what seems to be a small blood clot, and it will soon clamp its way into the heart. It will grow there, making it impossible to remove without killing the infected. it will use the heart as a womb, and eventually, make it explode. The infected will slump for a moment, then its body will have its control taken over by the parasite. the parasite will go somewhere noone will ever find the body, then let it drop dead before growing until it blows out of it, feeding on its remains for the remainder of its time inside.

THIS!!!

For The Win!
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 04:20:00 pm »

Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 04:58:23 pm »

You do realize that that would take at least a few several million years to develop, and by then the creatures on your planet might have evolved immunity to parasites?

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2011, 05:00:01 pm »

You do realize that that would take at least a few several million years to develop, and by then the creatures on your planet might have evolved immunity to parasites?
FUCK IT, LETS GODDAMN EVOLVE INTO A CHESTBURSTER FROM ALIEN!
And besides, we would be spreading out in less evolved forms, evolving to there evolutions to evolve so they cannot evolve to out evolve us. Evolveception.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:01:43 pm by noah22223 »
Goddammit.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 05:01:22 pm »

or we good just develope flagellas(those "tail" things cells ues to get around)

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2011, 05:02:24 pm »

Read the new edit.
Goddammit.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 05:07:02 pm »

Read the new edit.

That was a ninja edit you damn dirty ninja.(JK)

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2011, 07:41:19 pm »

I think on virtually any other forum, people would have been revolted. But at Bay 12? Fuck no. We APPLAUD you.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2011, 07:52:33 pm »

And here I was expecting the conversation to end up with resident evil...

I vote for faster reproduction...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4