Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Grow  (Read 15500 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Grow
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2011, 04:21:18 pm »

Ever seen a person with downs do anything with any significance of whatever small to anybody?

...that comment is kind of...
It's FEF, not FEOF

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2011, 04:22:40 pm »

Ever seen a person with downs do anything with any significance of whatever small to anybody?

I mean functioning at all, not just in society.

Also I have this kind of Spartan view about really bad deformations. And to tell the truth, the very bad and very grisly truth, people with downs syndrome and similar things are a waste of resource, space and time. There, I said it. Call me whatever you want.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:29:16 pm by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2011, 04:30:14 pm »

Yes.  Yes I have seen a person with down syndrome do many entirely functioning things.  I agree with furtuka.  I also think you have no idea what you are talking about.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2011, 04:30:33 pm »

I mean functioning at all, not just in society.

Also I have this kind of Spartan view about really bad deformations. And to tell the truth, the very bad and very grisly truth, people with downs syndrome and similar things are a waste of resource, space and time. There, I said it. Call me whatever you want.
But we won't be, because we'll be breaking those resources with our immense strength and getting away with it because of our amazing charisma.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2011, 04:31:50 pm »

Set 1! Set 1 is what I vote for!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2011, 04:32:38 pm »

Yes.  Yes I have seen a person with down syndrome do many entirely functioning things.  I agree with furtuka.  I also think you have no idea what you are talking about.

But can he live on his own, can he give anything back to society, something other than that warm fuzzy feeling that you helped some poor soul?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2011, 04:35:21 pm »

But can he live on his own, can he give anything back to society, something other than that warm fuzzy feeling that you helped some poor soul?
I don't think that is our situation, since we are extremely strong and very charismatic.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2011, 04:36:19 pm »

There's only one way to end this chaos - just choose something, Karne.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2011, 04:39:22 pm »

Ugh... Please just make a poll Karne. It's the only way this will ever end.
Good idea. D:
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »

Welp. We are gonna be a retard.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2011, 05:12:08 pm »

if I want one option but everyones leaning towards another, fuck all, im getting the one I want, even if it means I have to drag everyone there one by one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2011, 05:16:14 pm »

Calling a moratorium on the Down's Syndrome discussion, not the place for it.  Take it elsewhere.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2011, 05:43:29 pm »

Three more for us, come on.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2011, 05:45:50 pm »

Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2011, 08:39:31 am »

Set 1, it was rolled first and rerolling=cheating
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23