Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41

Author Topic: Screw the Next Player Over! A Succession Game  (Read 96829 times)

noodle0117

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what would happen if I pull it.
    • View Profile
Re: Screw the Next Player Over! A Succession Game
« Reply #375 on: October 02, 2011, 07:15:54 am »

good luck eh?

Whoever's going next will surely need it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 02, 2011, 07:20:11 am »

I'm wondering if there's an intentional fluke in the drowning trap...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 02, 2011, 10:55:44 am »

Ifeno has been Pm'ed and I've redone the second post to look a tad bit more professional. I'll need to hunt down andyman's and billybobfred's saves...

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2011, 10:25:59 am »

ill start my turn this afternoon!  Can't wait to see what demented madness is in store for me :D
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 03, 2011, 10:32:53 am »

sorry but...i can't seem to find the file... :s...link please?
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 03, 2011, 10:44:45 am »

On the first page, the second post has all links on it.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 03, 2011, 05:43:09 pm »

guess i'm just blind then, cause that's literally the first place i checked 'o.O

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 03, 2011, 06:37:45 pm »

ooooooooooooh...i didnt realize that some of the names where hyper links.  I i think i got it now!  Sorry lol

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 03, 2011, 10:07:31 pm »

Damn it.  Today was crazy so my first update will have to wait a bit.  Is it ok if i wait till wednesday to post the first update?  Sorry, with 2 days left before fall break the profs are all determined to make us do some last minute crap >.<

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 03, 2011, 11:05:13 pm »

Not a problem. It happens to the best of us :p

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 03, 2011, 11:20:53 pm »

I just noticed that I'm only a few turns away on the turn list. I would like to request that, should my turn come up prior to the 10th, I get moved back a spot or two. I will be extremely busy this week and will have little to no spare time.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 03, 2011, 11:33:36 pm »

Righto then.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 04, 2011, 07:29:08 pm »

I haven't actually gotten to play so this post will be out of character, but i had a few mins to take a quick look at the fortress.  It's small so it should be easy to manage but...bloody hell...what did you guys build?!  I looked at some of the notes...just...what is half of this stuff for?  Why do we have a drowning lever?  And a jurrasic park room?  Are these all past traps?  I'm almost scared to un-pause it XD.  I'm gonna have to put a lot of thought into my device to make sure it's original and not been done before.  Mind giving me a list of past traps? (except the one that's set for me of course, don't wanna spoil that^^)

Epithemius

• Bay Watcher
  • [AFTERTHOUGHT:100]
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 04, 2011, 10:50:50 pm »

Looking forward to taking over!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
shall be prominent in the liberal funhouse that will be this fort. That is, if it comes to me in one piece  :P

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 05, 2011, 02:05:29 am »

Jurassic park room is my upgrade to fortress maskot - tyrannosaur-in-box. Just for fun
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41