Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No time to Explain - An Upcoming Nonsensical Platformer Based off a Flash Game  (Read 750 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

As far as I can scavange from the Trailer, the game story is that one day while dancing for whatever reason a man brusts through your wall and claims that he is you from the future, and then saying that there was no time to explain (Title Drop >.>). However, he is taken by a gaint Crab hand, with you ensusing to pick up the Lazor gun he dropped in order to navigate the terrian and chase the man while his everything is ripped out.
Later some Weird Time ShitTM happens, and I complete lose the game to absolute nonsense.

Sounds Looks like a very good game.

Trailer

Gameplay Trailer (?)

2nd Gameplay Trailer

Site
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Ooooh, that's nice... That was probably the only flash platformer I liked.... Not because of the gameplay, but because of the lulz.

Edit: Almost forgot about burn the rope.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock

My favorite part of the original game was that if you managed to jump over the gun and miss it before going outside you can see the gun in one of the windows of the house but you can't go back and get it.

"Welp"

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rofl @ that trailer.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Probably buying this based on the trailer alone. I did play the short flash version though, and it is pretty good.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Gimhalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did anyone else notice that in the flash game:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)