Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: WoW: Rogue on Argent Dawn-US looking for a Guild  (Read 2481 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
WoW: Rogue on Argent Dawn-US looking for a Guild
« on: July 13, 2011, 12:34:25 pm »

Considering all my other toons are in guilds, I need to find one for a rogue.

He's lvl 43, an assassination rogue(which the last time I played him was before dual spec came out), but I have 2 85's, Hunter/DK, both are DPS and DK tank. 3 years' raid experience, 2 years' PvP experience, andI'm looking for a guild that raids, PvP's, quest, and do dungeons. Available any time of the day as long as I don't need to go to bed, 15 years old, but mature/stable in an 18+ enviroment.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WoW: Rogue on Argent Dawn-US looking for a Guild
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 12:35:42 pm »

I don't think many B12Gers play WoW, oddly.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 12:35:50 pm »

Don't the official forums have realmforums for that? Or did those get removed too? :V

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 12:42:49 pm »

Don't the official forums have realmforums for that? Or did those get removed too? :V

I would, but everyone on the forums are either:
Flamers
Trolls
Flaming Trolls(Which, if I were to put in DnD theory, not possible unless they had a resistance or immunity to fire)
Or people who just want to be mean to other people.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 12:50:46 pm »

Welp, in that case I should consider myself lucky that I played on the german servers shouldn't I.

Flying Carcass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 08:05:47 pm »

Have you tried asking for one in a major city? There's also the guild finder tool next to the dungeon finder tool.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 08:07:53 pm »

Flaming Trolls(Which, if I were to put in DnD theory, not possible unless they had a resistance or immunity to fire)
I recall seeing a troll build which was immune to all damage except for sonic.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 08:08:22 pm »

I would, but everyone on the forums are either:
Flamers
Trolls
Or people who just want to be mean to other people.

And the Rogue forum in particular is notorious for being full of dicks.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 09:29:39 pm »

I have a WoW account. My wife makes me play since she's addicted, otherwise I wouldn't play at all. Haven't logged in this month (Achievement Unlocked!) or the last half of last month. Yay!

But yeah, just had to agree about the NA forums being the most incredible display of everything wrong with the Internet. The only halfway decent section is tech support, everything else is buried immediately in flames and trolls.

I guess the good part of WoW is my guild is just about all women except for me. Yay?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 09:36:28 pm »

I guess the good part of WoW is my guild is just about all women except for me. Yay?

But you're married.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 11:34:08 pm »

But you're married.

It actually sounds terrible anyways.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 01:07:42 am »

"Daaaaarling, could you be a dear and drop down the markets and pick me up a +10/10/10 hairpin of anti-frizziness?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 02:57:21 am »

I have a WoW account. My wife makes me play since she's addicted, otherwise I wouldn't play at all. Haven't logged in this month (Achievement Unlocked!) or the last half of last month. Yay!

But yeah, just had to agree about the NA forums being the most incredible display of everything wrong with the Internet. The only halfway decent section is tech support, everything else is buried immediately in flames and trolls.

/gquit, much?

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 05:14:00 am »

I used to Roleplay in this game, as I found the actual gameplay really mind-numbingly boring unless you were lucky and got quick PvP queues. I stopped RPing shortly after things started getting creepy though. WAaaaaay too many lonely house-wives playing this game!

Her: "I like your sparkling eyes."
Me: "I'll have you know, dear Troll, that what you see is simply a side effect of the plague which brought me into this realm of the unliving. They do not sparkle. The eerie glow you see serves as a reminder of what I once was, a sinister and merciless killing machine enthralled by the powers of the Lich King. Even now, I hear his beckoning whispers penetrate my thoughts, pushing the boundaries of my sanity. Be thankful I have mastered my mind, girl, for if we were to have met under different circumstances, you too would be joining the ranks of the undead."
Her: "Tee hee. They're cute."
Me: "..." /quit

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 08:00:11 am »

I used to Roleplay in this game, as I found the actual gameplay really mind-numbingly boring unless you were lucky and got quick PvP queues. I stopped RPing shortly after things started getting creepy though. WAaaaaay too many lonely house-wives playing this game!

Her: "I like your sparkling eyes."
Me: "I'll have you know, dear Troll, that what you see is simply a side effect of the plague which brought me into this realm of the unliving. They do not sparkle. The eerie glow you see serves as a reminder of what I once was, a sinister and merciless killing machine enthralled by the powers of the Lich King. Even now, I hear his beckoning whispers penetrate my thoughts, pushing the boundaries of my sanity. Be thankful I have mastered my mind, girl, for if we were to have met under different circumstances, you too would be joining the ranks of the undead."
Her: "Tee hee. They're cute."
Me: "..." /quit

Moonguard much?  :P

"You have pretty eyes."
"And your wasting my time. Leave me alone."
Pages: [1] 2