Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37

Author Topic: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 3)  (Read 36817 times)

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 1)
« Reply #360 on: July 14, 2011, 04:17:22 pm »

I Live in the USA, geography on the othe side of the world escaped my mind easily :D
*Facepalm*

Are you trying to tell me you've never, ever had Roman history classes, used google, heard of the Renaissance, or paid attention to WW2?

Seriously, you should know where Italy is for God's sake! It's one of the most well known countries around the world! :|

I dont pay attention in history or geography. i just get bored.

Is Europe a country?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2011, 04:19:14 pm »

It's half of a continent.

@Roboboy33: Google is a friend.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2011, 04:19:26 pm »

I Live in the USA, geography on the othe side of the world escaped my mind easily :D
*Facepalm*

Are you trying to tell me you've never, ever had Roman history classes, used google, heard of the Renaissance, or paid attention to WW2?

Seriously, you should know where Italy is for God's sake! It's one of the most well known countries around the world! :|

Is Europe a country?
Are you saying this because i named the picture that?
i dont know, i just thought that was somewhere near europe ;-;
i said i didnt pay attention.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 14, 2011, 04:22:00 pm »

Is Europe a country?
What are you trying to accomplish by trying to make him look like a idiot? Come on man, just forget about it.

@Roboboy33: Google is a friend.
QFT QFT QFT

If you have no goddamn idea where or what something is, either search it up on Google or Wikipedia. Not doing so means you are a lazy bastard. Seriously, with Firefox all I have to do is select the word or name, select the search on Google option, and there it is.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 14, 2011, 04:25:11 pm »

*Facepalm*

Is Europe a country?

It is a continent(I don't know what the type that Eurasia is called in English). There are a lot of countries in Europe and most of them are in the European Union. Italy is also a part of the European continent and the European Union. Each country has its own government. There are also city states and the theoretical city state of Vatican in Rome.

No, I am not trying to make him look like an idiot.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 14, 2011, 04:25:46 pm »

I had to restart. So yeah, I'll go after the guy (whoever he is) who is going now.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 14, 2011, 04:27:22 pm »

*Facepalm*

Is Europe a country?

It is a continent(I don't know what the type that Eurasia is called in English). There are a lot of countries in Europe and most of them are in the European Union. Italy is also a part of the European continent and the European Union. Each country has its own government. There are also city states and the theoretical city state of Vatican in Rome.

I think you suceeded, i dont really care much.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 14, 2011, 04:27:44 pm »

I had to restart. So yeah, I'll go after the guy (whoever he is) who is going now.

I already went, so as nobody has claimed the turn, you can go ahead.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 14, 2011, 04:29:31 pm »

*Facepalm*

Is Europe a country?

I think you suceeded, i dont really care much.
Hey quote pyramid

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 14, 2011, 04:31:39 pm »

Adwarf. Go with your turn.

And don't start another one of those goddamn quote pyramids that cause Toady to go "WTF YOU GUYS THIS STUFF IS POINTLESS" and lock the thread. >_>
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 14, 2011, 04:32:02 pm »

That was a big quote pyramid

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 14, 2011, 04:32:24 pm »

Ok turn incoming give me a minute.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 14, 2011, 04:32:40 pm »

That was a big quote pyramid
I've seen bigger. Trust me. I've also seen said bigger one get a thread locked.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 14, 2011, 04:34:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wait, why did you tell adwarf to go? It was said that it was my turn :I

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 14, 2011, 04:36:28 pm »

*Headdesk*

Urgh.

Adwarf... start over.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37