Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37

Author Topic: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 3)  (Read 36742 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 1)
« Reply #255 on: July 14, 2011, 12:59:43 am »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 14, 2011, 01:15:11 am »

Goddammit, now I'm going to have to make my own damn flag because I'm bored and have nothing to do anyways.

You suck, my islander ally.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2011, 01:34:23 am »

Spoiler: Here be Dragons (click to show/hide)

The lands of Ur had grown well lately. More fisher tribes subjugated and their wealth plundered to feed the Ur war machine. For the glory of the Tyrant!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 02:02:30 am by Demonic Spoon »

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 14, 2011, 01:36:59 am »

Spoiler: Larian Flag (click to show/hide)

Sweet.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:12:20 am by The Doctor »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 14, 2011, 01:37:43 am »

The lands of Ur had grown well lately. More fisher tribes subjugated and their wealth plundered to feed the Ur war machine. For the glory of the Tyrant!
You had better stop barreling towards me and Barb if you know what's good for 'ya.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2011, 01:40:07 am »

I just want as much coastline as possible, current plans are to not really expand beyond the iberian peninsula. Also, I'd like to request that colonization stays at 8 provinces per turn.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 14, 2011, 01:46:50 am »

Then the grey guy in greece would need to be cut down to 6 provinces next turn. Since that was the reason we planned on 10 next turn (except for Grey Greece Guy)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 14, 2011, 02:02:33 am »

Ah, okay, though I don't see why we can't just remove two provinces right now? Whatever.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 14, 2011, 02:07:45 am »

I believe it's because JF is being stubborn. It doesn't really matter.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 14, 2011, 02:08:57 am »

Yeah, basically. He's being stubborn, even though he can colonize them back the next turn (I doubt anyone is stupid enough to colonize them this turn, that would just provoke the beast) and get just as many provinces then as now.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 14, 2011, 02:12:17 am »

I fail to see why he should be allowed to do this? He broke the rules. Meh.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 14, 2011, 02:21:04 am »

(I doubt anyone is stupid enough to colonize them this turn, that would just provoke the beast)
*A stupid version of me*

Wait, wha...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*Gets liberally stabbed*

I fail to see why he should be allowed to do this? He broke the rules. Meh.
Well, either we(everyone but JF) will get a compensation, or JF will face a penalty apparently.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2011, 02:21:39 am »

Because we don't want to deal with his whining, I'm guessing. So we just said "Fuck it. Fine."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2011, 03:28:29 am »

Here be my flag. Kinda mediocre, I know, but I made it myself so unless you can make a better one shut up. I didn't feel like adding anymore shiny shiny details.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2011, 03:53:02 am »

Spoiler: Derfinger's Flag (click to show/hide)

You should have seen it coming.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 37