Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37

Author Topic: Mosaic Europe - A map game (Round 3)  (Read 36793 times)

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
Re: Mosaic Europe - A map game
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2011, 04:49:20 pm »

Spoiler: My turn (click to show/hide)

Diplomacy: I suggest a truce with Kirbian Empire and that we divide England diplomatically without war.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2011, 04:50:07 pm »

Strike a couple from his NW border.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2011, 04:51:09 pm »

Alright claiming my turn, updating in a bit.

Current turns
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Current map

And so, the Sultan advances towards the Holy Land. It is only a matter of time before it falls within his iron grasp. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 04:59:05 pm by Toriad »

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2011, 04:52:31 pm »

Btw, how do we handle wars?

The bigger guy wins or the guy who attacks first wins?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2011, 04:53:55 pm »

Alright claiming my turn, updating in a bit.
Please remember to remove two of JF's non-starting provinces.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2011, 04:54:28 pm »

I think this thread will be... !!INTERESTING!!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2011, 04:56:43 pm »

This thread will be full of confusion and us yelling at each other about our realm's politics.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2011, 04:58:16 pm »

THIS IS THE REAL ONE!!!!

(Turn order)

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2011, 04:58:27 pm »

I demand a regular tribute of young women, weekly, or I will attack you!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2011, 05:00:00 pm »

This thread will be full of confusion and us yelling at each other about our realm's politics.
Indeed.

I demand a regular tribute of young women, weekly, or I will attack you!
I shall send you the young women... of spears and Gladiuses.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2011, 05:00:37 pm »

Also the next person remove 2 provinces from Falcons land(Grey) as he has cheated.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2011, 05:01:30 pm »

And so, political relations between Blue and Red have gone from Sour to Abysmal.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2011, 05:03:24 pm »

Watch out for the holy war.

Somebody should of taken central Italy and named his country the Holy Roman Empire. Blue, you must do that. You will be pope.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2011, 05:03:42 pm »

Oh. We are suppost to only Colonize EIGHT territories a turn? I thought it was ten.

And now all that time I yelled at people for not reading the rules seem oddly funny.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2011, 05:04:06 pm »

And so, political relations between Blue and Red have gone from Sour to Abysmal.
...Huh, that was strange, I could've sworn it said that Taricus said what you said. What I said was meant for Taricus.

Still, the only women you will get are killers.

Watch out for the holy war.

Somebody should of taken central Italy and named his country the Holy Roman Empire. Blue, you must do that. You will be pope.
No.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37