Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure Through The Shadow Realm - A Suggestion Adventure Game  (Read 1443 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Darkness ...... darkness is all this world, and its people know, they have no sun, no natural source of light yet they struggled to survive here in this world devoured by demons, abominations, mythical beings, and darkness. Still even though these hardships, and dangers the people here fought with all of their might to survive here in the hope that one day they could make it their home a place they could come to meet family, make friends, and be in safety away from the horrors of the real world. This place is called Afornisoraia in the demon tongue, or Shinra the Realm of Darkness in the human tongue. Many years ago when your people tried to open a gate to this realm, and use it to gain the knowledge of its denizens something went horribly wrong, and the group known as 'Demon's Bane' a faction made up of the world's greatest Knights, Magi, Scholars, Paladins, Demon Slayers, and other various legends vanished all that was left of the group of some 2,500 lost souls was a sheet of paper that read 'We have made a grave mistake, and the Realm of Darkness is to dangerous for humans to dare come near, so with all our might we have sealed the gate, so that it may never be opened again.' The group known as 'Demon's Fang' had survived the closing of the gate, but where trapped in the Realm of Darkness, and to repent for the sin they had caused of unleashing thousands of demons, and abominations onto their people they sealed the magic that would take them back to their home in the Realm itself. With the magic sealed away, and with no way to return home these brave men, adn women resigned themselves to their fate of being prisoners in this realm of death, and decided to live on, and try to make a haven for all humans, adn their children to live in away from the horrors of this place. Thus they struggled for many years to build a place they could call home, and in the end as the last of their generation died a Magi named Roland, The Light of Hope, used the last of his life to cast a spell that on the city they had spent over fifty years to build that would protect it from all who wished to harm it,and with his dying breath he said 'I hereby declare this city our beacon, our home, adn our savior. She shall be called Alexandria, and she shall be your shield from all who wish to harm you." as his words faded into the darkness, and his last breath given the city was sealed from the outside world, adn those within were not only humans, but demons, adn mythical creatures who had sided with the humans, and decided to stay with them away from the constant war of the outside world.

OOC: This is a suggestion game based in Shinra, The Realm of Darkness which is home to all mythical creatures, and beings. Your journey will begin here (This is the beginning of Character Creation). If you have any comments on ways I could improve the HUD, or how I could improve my writing, and ASCII drawings then please do give said advice, and comments.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:52:38 am by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Through The Shadow Realm - A Suggestion Adventure Game
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 01:13:07 am »

Bump. Come join people I put quite a bit of work into this so please do give it a try.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:38:30 am »

I would join but am in too much stuff already, sorry.
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 04:47:02 am »

Bump.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 05:27:32 am »

god: Hikari
Name: Nip Gwillion
race? Imp
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 04:57:45 pm »

Sorry about the wait.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 02:32:51 am »

Bump

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 08:25:38 am »

If I understood it correctly...

Strength - 3 points
Agility - 5 points
Intelligence 10 points
Endurance 2 points
Charisma 10 points

and demonkin
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 08:46:48 am »

Yep thats good.

Aniram

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 10:01:26 am »

God: Yuna
Name: Ivona Zagrafa

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 10:15:55 am »

God: Yuna
Name: Ivona Zagrafa

This is a singleplayer suggestion game, so you have to give stats,a dn race like above since the god, and name are already decided.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 10:22:59 am »

BTW I suggest to use my set of attributes, while we have very low HP, we'll have 5 spells, and high charisma will help us to get meatshields allies
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Aniram

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 10:33:43 am »

I agree with your stats. I'd like to see how it goes with such low HP. (it's 3 spells?)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 10:43:34 am »

Actual its 4 Startign spells since the spells doesn't stack.