Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: If you were a DF dwarf...  (Read 1965 times)

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
Re: If you were a DF dwarf...
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 08:27:49 pm »

I really love animals, so I'd be an animal trainer & caretaker.
A socially awkward one who has never made a single friend in his life - save for his animals. They are his only friends. They mean the world to him, and it is a tough experience for him to let go of one of his precious war dogs for the military or a hunting party.

Or maybe a trapper who bursts out in a sadistic laugh whenever he sees a foolish Goblin siege fall into his incredibly complex trap.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 10:48:49 pm »

The extremely useful craftsdwarf who made an awesome artifact, who likes cats for their aloofness.
w̷̦̬̹̣͕̙͖͑̓̌̓̑̄͒͋͜͝h̙̩͈̱͚̳̳̪͖̙͕̥̳ͥ̍̔͂̑̿̓̍̑ͣ͆̅̀͢y̧̼̭͎͓̟̺͉̰͎̱̜ͫ̂́͗̐̑́w̢̬̪͈̲̽̋́̈̓ͨ̄͐̿̓ͧ̇ͩ̏ͫ̑̎͟͡ḩ̡͍̫̣̹̬̙̭͊ͯͯ̉͡y̔ͥ̏͛̀̂̎̆ͥͮ̐̍̈̏͆̓̅̒҉̢̘͚͎̠̻̣̯̥̠̙̤̪̮̝̲̜̪́̕̕ͅw̸̗̻̱ͭͣͦͤ̇̑̅͗ͨͬ͋̉͊ͨ͂͜hͩͪ̋ͣ̇̔͂ͧ̍̾͂͏̨̠͕̼̟͙̳̺͕̥͔̜̮̩̰̲̞̼y̴̸̵̪͕̜̪̙̦̘ͧ̽̇ͭͭͬͯ̾̈́̐̂̉͆͒ͤ̌̀̕w̺̟͙͙̭͇̟̮͉̯͈͖̩͔͊͛ͧͯ̀̿ͣͪ͂ͪ͘̕͠ͅh̷̴̷̢͉͖̺̦̣͙̓ͧ̅͋ͪ̾̓͒̌̒ͯ̇́ͯ̕y̋ͪ̓̒̈́͞͏̤̗̞̲̪͚̮̤̫̪̺̪̫̕w̸͔̺̱̼̪̮̘̟͖̭̱͓͈̜͇͚͉̙͊̈́ͦ̅̋̂ͩ̓͗́̚͡ͅĥ̶̨̟̺͕̌͆͒͑ͦͨ̉͆͜͜ý̧͓̼̘̯͉̘̺̩͇̻͈͔̖͎̜͍ͭ̌ͩ͟͝͞

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 10:49:49 pm »

The extremely useful craftsdwarf who made an awesome artifact, who likes cats for their aloofness.
No, you'd be a crundle.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 11:17:03 pm »

The nude madman who runs through the halls screaming "THIS IS ALL A SIMULATION, WE ARE ALL JUST PLAYTHINGS FOR AN OMNIPOTENT BEING OF CRUELTY!" who eats rats and sleeps under tables. Oh dear.
Hello Hunam

Aachen

• Bay Watcher
  • Wenzo Pilgrim cancels job: unstuck in time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 12:17:44 am »

The nude madman who runs through the halls screaming "THIS IS ALL A SIMULATION, WE ARE ALL JUST PLAYTHINGS FOR AN OMNIPOTENT BEING OF CRUELTY!" who eats rats and sleeps under tables. Oh dear.

Wait, so you're one of the traders we locked up for a season or two? Barmy.
Quote from: Rithol Camus
There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is magma.

Quote from: Chinua Achebe
.... For Cliché is pauperized Ecstasy.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 12:58:06 am »

Wait, so you're one of the traders we locked up for a season or two? Barmy.
No, they die of starvation. Bothersome.
Hello Hunam
Pages: 1 2 [3]