Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Alter Ego: Life Simulator  (Read 12593 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Alter Ego: Life Simulator
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2011, 01:47:16 pm »

I wonder if you can the military in this game. >.>
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2011, 04:04:50 pm »

I wonder if you can the military in this game. >.>

Nope. It's on their wishlist of things to add to the web version, though:
http://www.playalterego.com/wishlist.html
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

A Spoony Bard

• Bay Watcher
  • [MANNERISM:lute]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2011, 05:03:38 pm »

In one event my mother died of cancer which was somehow a consequence of me helping organize a fundraiser.
One event later the game said "Sorry, you must have two living parents to do this Event."
Way to be sensitive game.

EDIT: Three events later my dad dies in an accident.
EDIT: And then I pass though the stage and get told that my Family Relationships are good.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:18:49 pm by A Spoony Bard »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 05:14:08 pm »

In one event my mother died of cancer which was somehow a consequence of me helping organize a fundraiser.
One event later the game said "Sorry, you must have two living parents to do this Event."
Way to be sensitive game.

EDIT: Three events later my dad dies in an accident.

The game should be more flexible..
Such as the event still can be played but in another way depending on what important factors are missing.
That's just my opinion.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 05:18:57 pm »

I find having to place 'correct choices' together(In mood and what you actually do) very annoying. Why can't I avoid panicking, game?
Hello Hunam

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2011, 05:27:17 pm »

I find having to place 'correct choices' together(In mood and what you actually do) very annoying. Why can't I avoid panicking, game?
Yeah, some 'conflicting' choices should really be do-able..
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

A Spoony Bard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2011, 05:51:48 pm »

I died, finally.
I knew that baseball game wasn't a good idea.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »

I died, finally.
I knew that baseball game wasn't a good idea.

I believe this might be quote-worthy
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2011, 07:11:11 pm »

Sometimes children don't realize how mean they can be. The woman can hear you taunting her outside, and spends her days crying, wishing for her life to come to a peaceful end. Then she could be with the people whom she loved and who loved her.

Three weeks later she really does pass away. Almost no one in the neighborhood notices.

I don't wanna play this anymore.  :'(

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2011, 07:28:34 pm »

Sometimes children don't realize how mean they can be. The woman can hear you taunting her outside, and spends her days crying, wishing for her life to come to a peaceful end. Then she could be with the people whom she loved and who loved her.

Three weeks later she really does pass away. Almost no one in the neighborhood notices.

Gee, the game is much happier if you aren't a total brat. xD

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2011, 07:54:37 pm »

I died, but not after getting two children, get awarded by the mayor, being smart and trustworthy, and almost never go lower than 70 happiness throughout the game. Fuck yeah, I made everything better for everyone.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

A Spoony Bard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2011, 08:20:35 pm »

Wow, what event is this?
I don't remember it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2011, 09:01:32 pm »

Wow, what event is this?
I don't remember it.
If memory of the original game serves correctly, it's the so-called "mean old witchlady"(who is not mean at all), where you have an option of joining your fellow kids in being total assbastards to her, or being nice to her. Being nice to her has a much happier ending.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2011, 09:21:11 pm »

Wow, what event is this?
I don't remember it.
If memory of the original game serves correctly, it's the so-called "mean old witchlady"(who is not mean at all), where you have an option of joining your fellow kids in being total assbastards to her, or being nice to her. Being nice to her has a much happier ending.
Yeah, it takes place during childhood. There is a house and the kids always tease her from outside.

If you are nice and knock on the door to check on her, you can do a couple more things and get brownies and a fake job.

Or you can make her die.

rutsber

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2011, 09:27:58 pm »

Make her die, make her die! This is the bay12 forums not the happy funcamp forums.
Gave me an idea. I'm gonna add the milkable tag to the male minotaur. MMMMmmm minotaur cheese.
A loud angry voice and instinct. "FUCK OFF URIST THIS TABLE IS MINE!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5