Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Dead Game  (Read 3245 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Race IV Sign ups: 4/6
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 01:40:44 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:27:03 am by HmH »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 01:59:01 am »

RESERVED. I shall always be in for Dwarven Races.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edith says I might be unavailable 'till Sunday. In that case, the standing orders are: Drive aggressively if I am not in the lead (consider not doing that when obstacles show up), then drive on normally. Warwick's standing orders are to man the Booze Rocket and try to not get blasted off. I myself am going to man the Booze Slick (preferably using the quality booze for it) and throw the !!pig tail sock!! onto the liquid once I am in the lead. If problems arise, concentrate on steering instead (and leave the tap running)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:17:05 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 09:00:27 am »

Aw, full.  How often do replacements happen?

I guess waitlist me.

Spoiler: The Fun Cruiser (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:38:06 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 09:09:32 am »

Darn it!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Race IV Sign ups: 6/6
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 11:07:05 am »

Note: If you join you waitlist, when you get in you will probably start with more cash for balances sake. I'll still put down your current design though. I'll add the notes about replacements to the first post. Not often likely, as the first race is somewhat non lethal. Second race will probably be more Fun though. :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:32:35 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Race: Sign ups complete
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 11:37:00 am »

Ok, submit any pre race actions now!
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Race IV: Sign ups complete
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 11:39:37 am »

I'll try and improve the furnace. Kobold goes and steal random stuff.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 11:42:18 am »

Talk to my boars for inspiration.

Also, your map is not visible.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 11:44:40 am »

Maps not visible eh? Uhhh how do I link to dropbox right? Or should I use something else. I did use those tags. Odd, it's visible on my end. Let me know if this works.
Spoiler: BluhBluh (click to show/hide)
Aha! It wasn't in the public folder. That should work. Yep, tested it on another computer without logging in to the forums or dropbox, and it works.Disregard this post.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:39:14 pm by Person »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 11:45:45 am »

Use
Code: [Select]
[IMG] tags
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2011, 11:55:46 am »

buy copper knife and inspect my "car"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 12:50:41 pm »

Etur "borrows" a shield from some nearby adventurer. Takart instills discipline in the ranks. I intimidate the screw pump engine into giving me another +1 to speed when I drive aggressively.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011, 01:01:38 pm »

Buy 1 barrel Booze, and finely mince it into meals.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2011, 01:51:01 pm »

Acquire asbestos clothing for myself and, ideally, the kobold too. Find something safe to put the !!Pig tail sock!! into.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dwarven Race IV: Turn 0: Pre Race actions
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 02:19:30 pm »

Rolls!
Taricus: Try to improve my furnace. You have a good look at your furnace, try to find a way to make it work better. [2+1+1] It seems if you insert a bit more stuff to burn, it may work a little better now.
Kobold goes and steals random stuff. [1+1] Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth! Oh dear. It seems they caught him. Roll to get away. [6] He gets away safely, and he managed to get a [5] -Steel Shortsword- out of the deal. They're still looking for him, so be careful.

SHAD0Wdump: Talk to my boars for inspiration. [4] You have a nice talk to your boars. During your talk, you have a good look at the tusks. You think you've found a way to launch them more efficiently. 50% chance to get a +1 when launching boars from a catapult.

Ahra: Buy a copper knife and inspect my "car". [6] You get a pretty good deal on the knife.(50% off.) [6] Your "car" at first seems to be nothing out of the ordinary, but you've found a couple minor weak spots. You should probably find a way to patch those up, just in case.

HmH: Etur "borrows" a shield from some nearby adventurer. [6] Etur snatches a [5]-Steel shield- from an adventurer. He's gonna want that back next race. As in, he's gonna run to the finish line.
Takart instills discipline in the ranks. [3] Takart does her best to instill loyalty, but doesn't accomplish much. +1 to future attempts to instill loyalty.
I intimidate the screw pump engine into giving me another +1 to speed when I drive aggressively.
[6+1] Your screw pump really fears you and your crew for the moment it springs to partial sentience. +1 speed during aggressive driving.

Dwarmin: Buy 1 barrel Booze,[1] Oh my, theres no booze left around here. You try and grab one from one of the racers. [2]Errol and their crew easily push you away from the vehicle. Finelymince it into meals. [4-1+1] Ye have no booze to cook with.

Errol: Acquire asbestos clothing for myself and, ideally, the kobold too. [4] You manage to get enough to fit your kobold, or you.
Find something safe to put the !!Pig tail sock!! into. [6] You carve out a small hole(like a cup holder really). in your racer that will fit the sock, and put it in for now.

This time our racers will be traveling across a small desert we found!
Isn't this THAT desert?

Oh all right we had fun with magma a long while ago, and haven't had another use for the area until now.

We've tossed a bunch of animals out there, and the crowd wants blood!

So let the race begin!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:52:30 pm by Person »
Pages: 1 [2] 3