Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1484908 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Both the Mk2 and the Mk3 cockpits are slated for a complete overhaul along with most of the original spaceplane parts, sometime further down the line. The internals exist as a mod already, but the parts themselves aren't going to be used later, so it makes no sense to spend effort on remaking those internals or hiring the modders who made them.

And no, they can't just appropriate the mods and include them in the game. Because reasons.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BigFatStupidHead

• Bay Watcher
  • obscure to the point of being cryptic
    • View Profile

Well finally go around to unlocking enough parts unlocked to actually put together a SSTO since they added the research system. Utilized a previously designed Biplane as a base and pretty much just went for it.

Bit more adjustments here and there needed but she flies rather nice.

Y'know, I really like the look of that plane. Care to post the .craft for me?

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Well finally go around to unlocking enough parts unlocked to actually put together a SSTO since they added the research system. Utilized a previously designed Biplane as a base and pretty much just went for it.

Bit more adjustments here and there needed but she flies rather nice.

Y'know, I really like the look of that plane. Care to post the .craft for me?

https://www.mediafire.com/?qn6da72muut629w here you go, I think that's the right craft file.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile

Following the success of the pioneer K.S.S. "Suicidal Insanity", the KSC, with the help of Director Hellrider's KSO Station contruction kit, launched the flagship K.S.S. "Refuge in Audacity". It has served as a short-term refueling station for the KSO shuttle, until I realized that with 3.75m fuel tanks, I was really thinking too small.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Both the Mk2 and the Mk3 cockpits are slated for a complete overhaul along with most of the original spaceplane parts, sometime further down the line. The internals exist as a mod already, but the parts themselves aren't going to be used later, so it makes no sense to spend effort on remaking those internals or hiring the modders who made them.

And no, they can't just appropriate the mods and include them in the game. Because reasons.
I'm pretty sure they can legally do so.

There might be backlash however.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzKYlJoFWHs
Stock replica arrinera supercar.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It looks better in the video.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Apparently Curse will be handling the KSP mod store, which seems odd to me, but hey.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I really dislike Curse... they've gotten much better over the years though.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

That reminds me, their client has been crashing my sisters computer for the last few months, I couldn't fix it, I better have another look at it.
She doesn't really need it for WoW addons though.
Edit:
 Also, Thx to danny and a few others I'm now a Kevin Macleod fan, I'm even using it as background for Aurora.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGPhe6s_-1U&list=RDkWRR20F10Uo&index=0
Note that track 8 "Arcadia" Is KSP's Deep space music :p
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:07:54 pm by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Screwing around with a new plane design, still very work in progress, especially in regards to high altitude balance but she flies well for the most part. I hate the tail section though and really want to think of something more aesthetically pleasing, which is a bit of a challenge unless I broke down and installed procedural wings. (I have a set of things I want to do pure stock before I move onto trying mods) Also, using RAPIER due to not unlocking turbojets yet. (Need to make another trip outside the Kerbin SOI)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:37:07 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I got Interstellar and I'm using it with B9.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I got Interstellar and I'm using it with B9.

Ask questions. I've used the mod quite a bit.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interstellar has a wiki. It's okay.

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

Apparently Curse will be handling the KSP mod store, which seems odd to me, but hey.

Mod.. store? Does that mean that mods will cost money?

Fucking hell..
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 848