Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1484852 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

$#@$#@%$#%!$@#$#@@! I'm objectively sure I'd love Extra-planetary Launchpads....if only I can get. that. fucking .smelter. to. the. Mun. I've spent literally all night on it, and the closest I came was separating my transition stage so I can skycrane it down near my launchpad, only to have the transition stage collide with the smelter and destroy it  >:(
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

Smelter? Which mod are we talking here?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Ahem* Extra-planetary Launchpads. I just said it
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

GUYS GUYS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9oH49oFlN8
Scott Manley looks at an early version of the next release. It is unimaginably sexy.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Grand Nagus

• Bay Watcher
  • A Ferengi without profit is no Ferengi at all.
    • View Profile

GUYS GUYS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9oH49oFlN8
Scott Manley looks at an early version of the next release. It is unimaginably sexy.

Good video!

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Man, can't wait for a campaign mode :)

Are there any mods that come close to it? I remember hearing something about mods that allowed you to harvest resources and so forth?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Theres a mod that gives you a budget, money and missions. And then there are mods (like kethane) that add resources.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Could I get a name? :)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theres a mod that gives you a budget, money and missions. And then there are mods (like kethane) that add resources.
Ohhh money campaign thing, gimme name! pritty please :D
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile

I think it's called Mission Controller.

Vortex Rikers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having only started playing a couple of days ago and after many fiery disasters I've managed to do what was previously thought to be impossible; land on the Mun.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Now I want to spice it up and introduce a couple of mods into the mix but the amount of content is overwhelming, it's like Skyrim all over again. What mods would the community say is must have? I figure Mechjeb and Kerbal Attachment System seem to be way up there which broadly expand the possibilities of what can be done, and Kethane gives you an objective to strive towards. But I'm not sure what else to try.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, for the people who were wondering: you can indeed achieve orbit around Minmus using only a jetpack. Hell, it doesn't even need to be full. Starting at, like, 87% in there, I managed to do it with 27% to spare. Don't know about the Mun, though.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

If you needed that much fuel to orbit Minmus, mun is no go.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scratch that, I actually had 70% left. So even less. If I were more careful about how I used my fuel, I probably could've landed him again.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Then it may be!
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 848