Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1484477 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Shit.

I mean, we know what happens when you pass around a save, but MULTIPLAYER? in KSP?
Wonder how long it will take to turn kerbin into something like earths atmosphere. i.e.: a mess full of random things that can blow you up.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Okay so I'm having a bug in version 19.1, I didn't see it on KSP's forum and I haven't seen it here.  Radial couplers do not work in the designer.  Like, I can place radial couplers, but nothing will attach to them.  All stock parts, since I just downloaded it.  Has anyone else seen a bug like this?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yep. I just tweak it around a bunch till I get it to work.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

sounds like designing.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay so I'm having a bug in version 19.1, I didn't see it on KSP's forum and I haven't seen it here.  Radial couplers do not work in the designer.  Like, I can place radial couplers, but nothing will attach to them.  All stock parts, since I just downloaded it.  Has anyone else seen a bug like this?

I found the way to get around that was to look down at an extreme angle over the decoupler. It makes it easier to attach stuff for some reason.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alternately, You can temp attach the part to the bottom of the rocket, remove it(but DON'T delete, this is important!) and it will now attach anywhere that's valid. This seems to solve a LOT of issues involving finicky parts not wanting to attach
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Nao

• Bay Watcher
  • (A!)
    • View Profile

I usually place the part somewhere else first where i can, and then it works most of the time. Alt+F12 helps too :3

ninjaed so much >_<

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Apparently potential leaked pictures of multiplayer in the dev versions. Could just be cruel april fools though.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/48697-Leaked-multiplayer-pictures-or-cruel-april-fools/
If that's April Fools, then they're taking a big risk losing a lot of fans :P

I'd LOVE to see co-op rocket engineering.  There's all sorts of options for constructing larger ships and plotting intercepts, not to mention things like "Who can land on Duna first" or "Rockets are now melee weapons" or "We've installed the weapons mod, what did you expect?"

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After Mount&Blade i'll never say never about multiplayer again, but somehow i think that that's just a prank :P
Magma is overrated.

Pyre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I agree, most of us can't make singing rockets either. Unless you count them screaming through the atmosphere towards a fiery doom as singing.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, damn, oh well.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Two orange tanks per engine made it much less of a deathtrap.

And then I realize the stock space station is already a habitation module.

At least I have a working delivery system now...

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

Fuck multiplayer anyways. Space games in the vein of orbiter and KSP just dosent go well with multiplayer.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Fuck multiplayer anyways. Space games in the vein of orbiter and KSP just dosent go well with multiplayer.
Whaaaaaat!?

Two carriers battling in low Kerbal orbit sounds pretty good to me. Avoiding enemy fire is probably very easy, except that you can only control one craft at a time.

Damn, I want this :/ Stupid April Fools Day.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

The only problem with multiplayer is that you can't time warp without breaking a lot of stuff. :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 848