Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 560 561 [562] 563 564 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1491278 times)

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

No drag is purely additive unless you get the FAR mod

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Even if I turn my plasma engine thrust way down it's still too powerful to land on the Mun. A single 1.25m vacuum plasma engine is OP. :/ Or the 60GW of power is OP. Time to switch to a smaller engine and stop smearing Kerbals across the Mun.
Vacuum plasma?

Is there a comma missing in there or...?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

In career with just the first research researched, how can I stop my parachutes from breaking when I use them. I tried using it as fast as possible (5000), but it still detached.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Even if I turn my plasma engine thrust way down it's still too powerful to land on the Mun. A single 1.25m vacuum plasma engine is OP. :/ Or the 60GW of power is OP. Time to switch to a smaller engine and stop smearing Kerbals across the Mun.
Vacuum plasma?

It's from a mod that makes real world Earth theoretical designs a thing of the Kerbin present. Vacuum and electricity are effectively used as a fuel source.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:56:29 pm by BigD145 »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

No, there isn't. Add a period on the end and it's perfectly valid.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, I think he's right. In fact, your sentence above is the perfect example! It should most likely be "No, drag...." instead of "No drag". The first states that drag is purely additive, where as the second states that non of the drag is additive. Commas are important!

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, I think he's right. In fact, your sentence above is the perfect example! It should most likely be "No, drag...." instead of "No drag". The first states that drag is purely additive, where as the second states that non of the drag is additive. Commas are important!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Perspective in that last picture almost had me thinking the ship was some sort of miniature toy rocket, or you sent a really, really big kerbal. :v
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Same here...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just watched the Mun eclipse the sun from Kerbin orbit. Wow. I think that's a first for me and I've been playing since release when the game was $8.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I need some help finding some mod that gives you some sort of super engine that can be used all by itself to send a ship to space and back, its obviously not realistic and I only need it because I want to build a Star wars like one man fighter ship, help please?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

For that, I would just edit ion engines myself. The raws are really simple; it shouldn't take you long to find the ion engine, copy it, and change some stuff around to make a new, overpowered engine.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hyperedit will just put a ship anywhere in the Kerbol system.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

actually, it needed a colon. if you want to be pedantic, do it right.
Pages: 1 ... 560 561 [562] 563 564 ... 848