Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1489502 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile

We really should start a new thread for KMP.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Yep. Also, lost connection for a second, someone took my place. Is my Probe still in Munar orbit, or on an escape trajectory? If so, someone please stablize me.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

The mod is just a tad too unstable for me.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would be better with a dedicated server, too. I bet this thing eats a lot of processor power.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got a thingy into Munar orbit, disconnected from the server and it was gone :(. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

It is a very cool mod.  I would love it more if there were 2 very important improvements.

1 Stability and 2 being able to encounter other people in atmosphere.

I mean your best chance of seeing anybody else within reason would be at or in the airspace near the space center.  Space is just too frikkin big.

Besides I was pulling off some pretty cool flybys of KSC buildings, it would have been cool to buzz rockets on the launchpad during takeoff.

Got a thingy into Munar orbit, disconnected from the server and it was gone :(. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes.

Best I did on the server was get a spaceplane mostly to space, but FPS took a hard hit and my rocket engine transition timing was off so I lost jet engines and went into a spin.
After that I switched to a rocket that just exploded into a fragmenter above the launchpad.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I disconned when lifting off :S

Did get that plane to work, btw. The trick was: SAS.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Yeah, connection is too tricky and time warp is too weird to do much.  We should really try and run a very private server with a few people, perhaps on voice chat, so we can agree when we're warping, when we're syncing, and generally cooperate.

I think the biggest goal of this mod would be for close-together action.  Docking, EVA, combat, or trying to load mods and maybe start a kethane mine.  Warping would only be done for interplanetary distances, and synced so there's plenty of warning before things happen.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes. Also, making sure everyone's in a stable orbit before warping, so we can all synch without crashing

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I tried this with my friend on LAN. We managed to connect, and chat and share screenshots, but we never managed to get into the world while synchronized. Eventually it kept going to where he was "synchronizing" forever.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Did get that plane to work, btw. The trick was: SAS.
Did you look up this video?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the biggest goal of this mod would be for close-together action.  Docking, EVA, combat, or trying to load mods and maybe start a kethane mine.  Warping would only be done for interplanetary distances, and synced so there's plenty of warning before things happen.

A Macey Dean style big fleet battle would be amazing.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We'd have to build all that crap first, though.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

True.
In other words, I have attempted to do this, only to give up because internet shit.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

ahappydude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow... Such a big step for ksp!

Fired up ksp quick and had some problems first but then i joined one of your servers, saw one manned rocket and other left behind in orbits haha. Chat seem to work and i think i saw the host wobbling around as a kerbal or that was a glitch., either way it was greatness.

I think they will make like an sticky server list further along on the forums
Pages: 1 ... 448 449 [450] 451 452 ... 848