Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1484469 times)

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, they aren't retired, they just got promoted to mission control for all of their great work.

And you only had to pay $7 for the pre-preorder before, so woo for me saving 3 bucks :P

I thought so too.  Apparently, they reneg'd and you'll have to donate three more dollars for it to still count as preordering.  That, or either them or I fucked up somewhere.

I only donated $7 and can download the new version.

The way the store is set up though is slightly confusing. I had to go into my profile to actually download the game.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

When I did it (the really early store version), you had to put 7 as the "quantity" because it was mislabeled or something.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

The way the store is set up though is slightly confusing. I had to go into my profile to actually download the game.

Ah, I couldn't find a download option anywhere, but it said I had already donated $7.  When I donated another three, I got an email with a download link.  Oh well, so it goes.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=7648.0
Click on Store, login, click on Profile, scroll to bottom, click on Download, click 0.14 download button.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

I would wish i could get this game but i cant buy it.
I WANT TO TRY MULTICRAFT FEATURE GOD DAMNIT

I have been following this game since 0.8 or so :(
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are currently a lot of problems still. At the moment, I've got so many parts left over on the pad from rockets that have fallen apart before takeoff that I can't get any more rockets out onto the pad, even with the "cleanup launch area" button. Also, yeah, the legs are way too fragile and in my opinion, too short. They only extend about half way down the engine if you place them right above it. This necessitates a needlessly wide and heavy lander so you can place your legs at the same level or below the lowest engine.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Didn't they say that this was a experimental release, though?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm not really complaining.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

When they fix the lander legs, I think I will seriously consider buying this.

Sounds like a really fun update.

there is still the preorder discount, if you're interested, probably you should look into that.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

So today I tried to orbit Mun...and ended up orbiting the sun instead. I was practically a new planet, having very little fuel left and never quite syncing up with Kerbin. Finally gave up after nearly 500 days going around and around.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Nao

• Bay Watcher
  • (A!)
    • View Profile

15$ for so much fun and FUN is really a great bargain  :D

In 0.14 the days of leaving your poor kerbonauts lost in space without fuel or parachute to return safety, the new multicraft feature is awesome for rescuing the poor guys, while generating more FUN!

Here is one of my rescue attempts  8)

Spoiler: My thug ship (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Im gonna NOM you (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: FUN begins... (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Full concentration (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Safe? (click to show/hide)

In retrospect the new features (multicraft and landing gear) are both buggy and clunky to use atm but i'm really looking forward to next release and mods! (this flight was done with vanilla parts)

As its stands right now all multicraft info is stored uncompressed in persistent.sfs file so its actually possible to exchange that file to do "DF-like" multiplayer hehe.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Ohai official version, didn't see you there.

Multicraft shall be amaaaaaaaaazing! :3

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Safe? (click to show/hide)

Good Lord, you've actually managed to do something NASA never has, all without the aid of any actual coupling.  My hat to you, astronaut.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Blargh, I forgot how to screenshot! D:

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

The Keagle has landed!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just made a Mun mission and successful return... well, kinda successful, the lander stage fell on the other side of the planet from the space center, the final burn for the powered landing was started too late, and the crew had to ditch the lander and hope the chute opened (some 200 meters off the ground), going just 10 meters/second faster than is safe to land at. Everyone survived, but all that remained of the lander was a single leg, which also promptly exploded for some contrived reason. In retrospect, using RCS could have just helped me enough, but I was too busy watching the speed and altitude numbers count down to remember it.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 848