Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1485944 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #10785 on: December 10, 2014, 02:52:41 am »

My game is stuck on this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How do I fix it? :/ It loads straight into this scene and I can't click anything.

edit: rebooted KSP anod now my career save got wiped-- year 1 day 1, no ships in flight, no technology researched. Sigh.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:55:38 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #10786 on: December 11, 2014, 12:17:57 pm »

burn the computer
Black lives matter.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10787 on: December 11, 2014, 01:16:48 pm »

My game is stuck on this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How do I fix it? :/ It loads straight into this scene and I can't click anything.

edit: rebooted KSP anod now my career save got wiped-- year 1 day 1, no ships in flight, no technology researched. Sigh.

There was a mod that caused this if you alt-tabbed away from KSP during loading a save.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #10788 on: December 14, 2014, 07:10:50 am »

made it to duna and back... almost

I still need to wait for the transfer to Kerbin... only two years. :|

I have around 9k dV left though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10789 on: December 14, 2014, 09:28:26 am »

Does anybody know where I can find a 2.5m command pod that's somewhat symmetrical? I can't bring myself to use the stock one, because the hatch is just in such an awkward place compared to the windows.

BigFatStupidHead

• Bay Watcher
  • obscure to the point of being cryptic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10790 on: December 14, 2014, 11:15:21 pm »

Does anybody know where I can find a 2.5m command pod that's somewhat symmetrical? I can't bring myself to use the stock one, because the hatch is just in such an awkward place compared to the windows.

Try stock part revamp . It changes that pod to be symmetrical, and makes everything else real purdy.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10791 on: December 15, 2014, 12:59:51 am »

Try stock part revamp . It changes that pod to be symmetrical, and makes everything else real purdy.
After reinstalling windows I was going to play totally vanilla, but these textures are too gorgeous to turn down. Once I find the right settings to stop my GPU from melting, I'll be set.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

BigFatStupidHead

• Bay Watcher
  • obscure to the point of being cryptic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10792 on: December 15, 2014, 03:30:52 am »

That's a nice thing about the revamp. Other than a few new parts (larger Oscar tanks and some others), and the three-man pod symmetry, it is basically just a reskin.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10793 on: December 15, 2014, 06:13:29 am »

First time on .25; I've finally gotten the hang of the contracts because I didn't realise you needed to stage parts when all conditions have been met, rather than merely use the part during the conditions, so I had a few missions that were completely pointless.
Unfortunately on my 10th mission or so Jebediah was eaten by a Kracken, during the mission the LV-45 and radial deouplers were successfully tested, however the main objective of reaching orbit failed by a slight margin. During descent the craft hit an invisible highland mountain at 940 meters. Seeing the terrain vanish made the pilot panic and EVA, he was safe enough to make a report which was successfully received by mission control, however his bravado got the better of him and rather than stay where he was Jeb decided to grab an invisible soil sample. May he rest in peace.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10794 on: December 15, 2014, 04:11:50 pm »

First time on .25; I've finally gotten the hang of the contracts because I didn't realise you needed to stage parts when all conditions have been met, rather than merely use the part during the conditions, so I had a few missions that were completely pointless.

Sometimes you do need to stage, though.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #10795 on: December 15, 2014, 06:29:56 pm »

.25? Ha! .90 is out!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #10796 on: December 15, 2014, 06:35:37 pm »

Crazyness. Nice of them to celebrate the end of the school year.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10797 on: December 15, 2014, 06:55:08 pm »

Yeah, it's nice that I'll have time to play it soon.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10798 on: December 15, 2014, 06:56:13 pm »

It's out now for real?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10799 on: December 15, 2014, 06:58:00 pm »

Yep.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 718 719 [720] 721 722 ... 848