Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28

Author Topic: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 4, World 3, Day 2) New players welcome!  (Read 40656 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 3, World 1, Day 3) New players welcome!
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2011, 05:41:46 pm »

Get out  ::)
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2011, 06:47:51 pm »

Thanks dudes!  I guess it'd be bad juju if I didn't Help Fuji.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2011, 07:32:41 pm »

And now 4 1s :)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2011, 08:24:21 pm »

Ya'll really like trying to gather on a difficulty 1 world.

And there's no excuse when you get lost.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 09, 2011, 08:25:25 pm »

Current World:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gallery:
Player List:
Hibernating Creators:

Help Fuji and put the turquoise pillar in the gallery.
You place your pillar in the Gallery, and oddly enough, you don't have to put it on another pillar, as the light encases it and you feel yourself flowing with power.
~ Streaked Turqoise Marble Pillar ~ [210]  James the Stonecarver (TherosPherae.cycle 3)
This large collumn is built like a traditional greek temple. Widened at the base and top with square pieces of marble, grooves move up at regular intervals around the middle of the object.Streaks of a bright turqoise material stream through the stone all around the marble making an impressive sight.
- streaked turqoise marble pillar [210]

The three of you in the ship gather together and all focus on helping the creator-now-tree outside in this world of pain and death.
Toaster:43
EagleV:7
TherosPherae:66
Dylar is still trying to shake off the effects of his 'adventure' from earlier, so his concentration wavers. Eldmor is also a bit drained from helping last turn, and ends up straining whatever mental 'mussle' he uses to talk telepathically. James manages to reach the transformed Fuji with his mind, and does his best to help him gain control of the change happening to him.
EagleV -29 influence
Theros: +10 to Fire's roll

Get out  ::)
74-20+10=64
With the help of James, you manage to wrench your mind out of the tree form you now take. Walking much like a LOTR ent, you move your tree-ed self through the portal. Once inside, you are transported to a medical bay, and your cells are returned to their normal demi-god state while the ship shifts to the next world.

New World:
Through the portal you see a fairly simple looking village. Wooden framed buildings are covered by a reed-hay type material, with large wooden beam supports. A dirt road extends off to the side through a field of cultivated vegetables. You see no living souls, and an eerie wind blows through the silence.

Group Inventory:

The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 3, World 2, Day 1) New players welcome!
« Reply #245 on: August 09, 2011, 08:48:25 pm »

Gather!
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 10, 2011, 01:50:37 am »

Gather Cattle. If there is any.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2011, 08:42:36 am »

I'll probably end up with a hut dropped on my head, but gather.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2011, 12:04:53 pm »

Current World:
Gallery:
Player List:
Hibernating Creators:

Gather!
96 (wheee.... )

You decide it is time for a little walkabout. Stretching your legs, you easily move into a loping jog and head down the dirt road. Eventually you make your way to a large canyon and decide to stop. The rocks here are a bright blue color, and you decide you want to gather a fair amount of them to take back to the ship with you. You begin to charge up your power when something inside your head snaps. A massive outpouring of power explodes from your fingertips in a shower of rock and dust, you black out and awaken to find yourself back at your workstation in the ship, surrounded by several objects that weren't there before.
+192 rock quarry exp (levelup!)
+4 massive blue boulders [91]
+2 sharp cut aqua blocks [55]
+10lbs of blue dust [30]
+1 yellow cactus [31]
+1 small twig nest [9]
+3 blue and green spotted eggs [44]
+1 spotted red bellied finch [46]

Gather Cattle. If there is any.
Searching the village you find a large pasture and what seems to be some sort of corral, but you do not find any living cattle, or any people at all for that matter. The dusty dirt road has been trampled by many three-toed feet, about twice the size of a normal human's foot. It almost looks like bird tracks, but the bird would have to be the size of a small giraffe. Confused by this evidence, you decide to return to the ship and plan your next action.
+38 domestic wrangling exp

I'll probably end up with a hut dropped on my head, but gather.
64-44=20
Heading out into the world, you avoid the huts and head towards the field of vegetables. For some reason you are afraid of the huts falling on your head, even though they are quite sturdy and look well reinforced. At the field you find plants growing with white flowers. Pulling one out of the grown reveals a Potato looking thing, with an abnormal orange color to it like a carrot. Shrugging your shoulders at the odd vegetable, you go about collecting several complete plants, bloated orange tuber with stem, leaves, and white flowers above.
+56 combine harvester exp
+10 orange potatoe plants [44]

It seems however that Fuji is still recovering from his turned-to-tree state. He stands in his work station silently. Eventually a red fine slip is printed out and falls on his head to sap some of his powers, but he remains where he is, unresponsive for now at least.
-41 influence (this is your one and only skip, miss another update, and I will put you into hibernation )

Group Inventory:

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Aglaia's Forge (Cycle 3, World 2, Day 2) New players welcome!
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2011, 12:15:10 pm »

Evil huts.  Can't trust them.

Take the I-Beams and form a steel golem out of them, using the lead gauntlets as its fists.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2011, 12:22:25 pm »

Critical failure on disassembly, critical success on gathering...

Dump the blue dust, yellow cactus, small twig nest, blue and green spotted eggs, and spotted red bellied finch into the group inventory, then go gathering again.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2011, 12:46:58 pm »

Haika- Is it legal to change my turn to buy and use the blue dust he just put in storage?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2011, 03:17:07 pm »

Haika- Is it legal to change my turn to buy and use the blue dust he just put in storage?

You can't just edit your post and then do it, but you can edit your post, to not have an action and then do your action in another post after his action. That way the stuff will be in group inventory when you do things. There's nothing against it, just makes it a bit easier on me if his action goes first.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2011, 03:38:45 pm »

I really need to keep up man sorry  :'(
Try to make a golem out of the glass i have.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2011, 03:42:15 pm »

I really need to keep up man sorry  :'(
Try to make a golem out of the glass i have.

No kidding. It's been nearly 2 days since an update, because I was distracted by D&D stuffs, and I still didn't get an action from you. Gotta keep up with things better. Hopefully you can keep it from happening again.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28