Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you guys want Magic, and Fantastical Creatures in this ?

Yes
- 5 (62.5%)
No
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Colonization:Colonizing the New World -Turn 8- Fields Completed, and Baskets!  (Read 6738 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope that is just what you scavenged from a wrecked galleon you found along the way.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So no theft? D:
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Colonization: Story of Colonizing the New World
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2011, 10:46:44 am »

Turn - 4, Campfire made, and Nightfall

Deadmeat, and the other settler finish gatehring the supplies from the forest, and the flint hidden on the ship in the Captain's Office, and so you return to camp, and after several tries you finnally get the fire roaring, and the camp finnally begins to warm up, and brighten the atmosphere. The woodcutters continue theri job, and make considerable progress, but fail to fell any trees before night falls, and the animals in the forest begin to move about. Meanwhile the woman get the fields halfway finished, but night falls, and they have to withdrwa to the tents, and campfire so as to stay warm.

Spoiler: Stocks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Buildings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vessels (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Resource Gathering (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deadmeat, Settler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 4 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 6 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 7 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 8 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ott, Settler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus, Settler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 11 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 12 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 13 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Settler 14 (click to show/hide)

Here we go I jumped ahead to turns, and it is now night of course you cna keep your guys working, but with a warmth of 2 they have a 60% chance to contract a cold, and 20% chance to contract Pneumonia. Also about now any animals in the forest like wolves will be moving about so you must be ever vigilant.

@ Taricus - Technically you did still it from the crown since it was the crown's ship they just lost the ship.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have everyone gather around the campfire. No more work for today, not to mention that it would be difficult to work without good light.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile

I agree with that suggestion.  Head campfire/tent ward and stay for the night; it was a big day already, discovering a new world and whatnot.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can still do stuff while your in camp like sharpen sticks into stakes, or wooden spears.

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile

I claim settler 7.  Name her "Alicia".  Can I attempt to turn some sticks into a sort of wicker basket, or container?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I claim settler 7.  Name her "Alicia".  Can I attempt to turn some sticks into a sort of wicker basket, or container?
Yep it will take thirty sticks for a conatiner, and 18 for a basket.

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile

Difference being number of things it contains?  I'll make a container, if it takes less than "all night".  Any chance of getting other idlers helping me to speed it up?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Difference being number of things it contains?  I'll make a container, if it takes less than "all night".  Any chance of getting other idlers helping me to speed it up?
Baskets help carry things like small game, and berries, while containers will help preserve foods, adn can contain larger quantities.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also this is the fort where you will trade goods for other nessecary things.

Fort Renard
Ground Level -

2nd Floor -

3rd Floor -

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I am going to bed now be on later when I get on I will start making a new turn, adn adding magic, and mythcial creatures to the game since you guys seem to want that.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What kind of magic will there be? Will we be able to learn it? Will creatures, or some witches, or something similar have it? Maybe it's limited to objects?
Anyways we're going to pass the night by sleeping? I suggest we do, as there's nothing important to do near the campfire, where it's warm.

squeakyReaper

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Cheese maker
    • View Profile

Where is fort Renard located?  Some island near us, to the east or something?

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe he said, that he's thinking how long it should take for the trading ship to make a trip. I believe we can use that info to locate its distance from us. It's probably not nearby though, as it's rather useless to trade with people near you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5