Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 188

Author Topic: You are King! (Spring 315a)  (Read 185470 times)

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
Re: You are King! (Winter 314)
« Reply #2355 on: August 18, 2011, 09:57:45 am »

((Looks like it's time to go macguyver all up in this bitch, also I would of never allowed her to come with me, seeing as she's suppose to be protecting the monkey and I went in specifically to save people, BUT WHATEVER))

((Wait no, not whatever, who follows someone into a burning building?))

Take in everything going on in the building, I want all the details so I can concoct my master escape plan, also try to identify the soon to be roasted armored men.

Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: August 18, 2011, 09:58:51 am »

Nahk state: Reading maps
The Nahk is the leader of my clan aka me
A soldier Replies to your yelling "We re the Zimtar and we are here to find out why you are trespassing on the Nahk's land, also to bring you to the Nahk for a talk.

Attempt to bring in the blind man without hurting him
raider with no hands attempts to return Quickly

Spoiler: Ztah (Zimtar raiders) (click to show/hide)
OOC:I sent a whole regiment
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: August 18, 2011, 09:58:51 am »

Terenos endeavors to discover if the Preston navy will serve him.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: August 18, 2011, 10:06:34 am »

Taric was sitting as the surviving commander gave his report about the battle, with Taric looking quite annoyed.
"*Sigh* You attacked a fortified position that had archers in it. I'm bloody well surprised that you lived while the others died..."
"The walls weren't the problem, we scaled them"
"What?"
"We managed to get the ladders up"
"Very well captain. Get your troops ready for some training, we've work to do."

Upgrade one crown regiment with berzerker upgrade, the other with a tactician and My PG with the heavy upgrade. Start burning the city. No man or woman is to be left alive, children are to be taken captive. Troops are allowed to take whatever they want (With execptions to humans) as long as I get a cut of the loot. Send a runner to Terenos requesting aid.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:22:22 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: August 18, 2011, 10:13:42 am »

Aulon yl Marchis marched through the battlements, looking for his bodyguard. He had no idea what to do with Trubaldsome. His elder brothers - and most of his sisters, to be honest - could've calmed the paranoid king down, told him what he needed to hear. But Aulon didn't have their skills. He'd been quite proud of his plan, but the king was too unstable to follow his counsel. He was beginning to regret his choice of ally.

Finally, the young lord located the veritable mountain of a man serving as his bodyguard. Aulon hoped Asate really was one of the slave warriors of Udan, as his men claimed, and not just some lowly mercenary.

'Asate!' Aulon shouted, striding up to the warrior. 'Take... two of the men and find the merchant - Hans something - for me. Kill him and dispose of the body. Don't do anything that would mark me to the kill.'

The bodyguard nodded without comment and set off to find willing soldiers. If he was lucky, the merchant hadn't left the castle yet. If not - well, then he'd have to do without his bodyguard for awhile. He assured himself the castle walls would hold, and that he would have no need of the man.

Aulon sends Asate and two soldiers to kill Hans van der Vries
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: August 18, 2011, 10:16:48 am »

"By the Zimtar do you mean the bogeymen? Who steal children away in the night? Who torture their prisoners? Give me a good reason too trust you and make me come peacefully, otherwise I'd rather see how many of you I can kill before you drag in my dead corpse. Much more preferable to torture! Give me a sign of your good faith!" Buster waits at Meng's feet and barks angrily a few times sensing the danger but waits.

Try and negotiate with the Nahk to avoid being taken prisoner, keep bluffing until weapons start getting drawn
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: August 18, 2011, 10:23:51 am »

"Bogeymen? What are these Bogeymen? Steal children no why would we do that? Tortue prisoners, We only do that if they Attack us. Uh a good Reason to trust us, uh oh yeah We station some men with shortbows on top of the Ravine if we wanted you dead you would be right now"
Also lets move the conversation to the OOC board
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: August 18, 2011, 10:37:04 am »

"Bogeymen? What are these Bogeymen? Steal children no why would we do that? Tortue prisoners, We only do that if they Attack us. Uh a good Reason to trust us, uh oh yeah We station some men with shortbows on top of the Ravine if we wanted you dead you would be right now"
Also lets move the conversation to the OOC board

((No, reckon we should keep it here as it is actually in character that this discussion is happening. Also to Iiteum can I assume I managed to hide 4 bolts inside my clothing as you never mentioned this?))

"Okay, I believe you, you make a good point. I could very well be dead by now if you choose. I'll come with you but I want to talk to your representative outside, walking into your base will make me to easy to take prisoner." Meng steps out from the rock and walks in the direction of the Zimtar. There seems to be a full regiment, he couldn't fight his way out anyway.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: August 18, 2011, 10:43:33 am »

"{Uh ok, you there run ahead and tell the Nahk}, ok come along but unload your crossbow and pass me the ammunition and crossbow, so do you have any special skills?"

( {}= different language)
(Curly braces = different language)
OOC) i may not have to kill you or imprison you if you just give up

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: August 18, 2011, 10:47:22 am »

His repair work on the city of Preston had bought the Grand Master some good-will. Now he would deal with the noble prisoners.

Rules for the Nobles in Preston:

1) They should know that Grand Master Black is the current Steward until King Erik arrives and that others would not have been as forgiving as him.

2) Those that pledge allegiance will be let free to take back their titles

3) The landed nobles will be expected to send their first-born son or if none present, their heir as Ward to Elbreth to 'Foster better relations between the people of Preston and Elbreth'

4) Inform them of the tax expectations for the next year. Most likely the same as Elbreth. 1 ducat flat tax for all landed nobles.

The nobles who accept these terms and deliver their ward may be released and become productive members of court once again.

Those who do not accept will be kept in quarters under guard for another month to allow them time to change their minds.

Begin accepting pledges of fealty on behalf of the King under the conditioned outlined above.

If any nobles are upset about their estates being looted, direct them to Terenos and tell them he might still have some of their coin.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: August 18, 2011, 10:53:16 am »

The Doctor hid a face of disappointment as a man arrived, carrying the head inside of a bag. "We didn't need them anyway, did we?" He said nervously. "With Corv in Elbereth, or whatever its name is, we'll get help soon, eh? Now get out." His voice turning bitter as he waved his hand towards the exit. "With the large amount of smaller clans in the area we'll get help that way!" He thought out loud. "I'll send those new soldiers to search for smaller clans that we can absorb. More land, more soldiers and more chance of us staying alive! Brilliant plan, I believe." Walking out of the tent he headed towards the barracks, telling the new soldiers their assignment.

Send the heavy ambush regiment out to try and absorb smaller clans.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: August 18, 2011, 10:54:20 am »

"{Uh ok, you there run ahead and tell the Nahk}, ok come along but unload your crossbow and pass me the ammunition and crossbow, so do you have any special skills?"

( {}= different language)
(Curly braces = different language)
OOC) i may not have to kill you or imprison you if you just give up

"Well I hate to admit it but handing over the crossbow isn't going to happen even if I wanted to, look here, I don't have a right arm, a metal smith replaced it with a crossbow some years ago, but I'll unload it for you and pass you my spares, wouldn't say I'm that special, have a soft spot for animals though, keep these two around for company" Meng said as he motioned to Buster and Percy, and thank goodness his blindness hasn't been noticed. Meng keeps walking towards the Zimtar with his arms held out clearly in front of him signalling peace, the bolts in one arm and crossbow in the other.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:18:57 pm by ashton1993 »
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: August 18, 2011, 10:58:50 am »

"Animals eh, Do you think you could tame a bear? Hey look out for those rocks its a bit rough here {OK you go and collect those bolts and search him for other weapons}"
Search Meng
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:04:55 am by NoahTophatz »

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: August 18, 2011, 11:10:06 am »

*snip*
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:19:12 pm by ashton1993 »
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: August 18, 2011, 11:21:27 am »

Earlier, during the torturing.

"Godsdamnit." Kain stood staring at the soon to be corpse with a small frown. The hammer was still clinched in his hand and dripping blood."Medic....MEDIC!"
A small shrew of a man opened the door and gasped.
"Fix this bastard up." Kain spat, throwing the hammer roughly to the ground and walking off to the corner, where he watched the "good" doctor fix the man.

After the Battle
Kain's armor had a liberal coating of blood and gore, the spikes on his pauldron were still covered in blood from where he shouldered that man in the face, his hood had fallen off and his face had a splatter of blood on it.
He stood proudly over the battlefield, like some war god of old, taking in the view with a cruel smile on his face and his sword still clenched in his hand.
He turned and smiled at his men and gave them congratulations and thanks for fighting with him.
And then spying the Kings form across the way, he set off at a brisk pace and reached the king in a matter of moments.
Kain bowed stiffly and then stood.
"Mi'lord, I suggest that we loot these bastards... and give a ducat worth of the... proceeds to the people of the village...and as for the people who surrender...I didn't think there was any, was there?"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 11:33:46 am by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 188