Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 188

Author Topic: You are King! (Spring 315a)  (Read 185197 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King!
« Reply #930 on: July 23, 2011, 07:32:46 pm »

((Well then. I guess I'm a noble now. A noble with my own regiment, and 1 extra to lead into Miring to link up with Lady Drua's regiment which i guarantee wont be there but still. 2's better'n one!))

Lord...Never thought it'd be comforting to be called that again
Terenos' thoughts were ablaze as he rallied a personal regiment to accompany him back to Miring.

Lord Terenos rallies a personal guard.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 23, 2011, 07:36:02 pm »

Drua, her alchemical duties done, obtains a steed from the King's stable and rides off to her estate.

Head to her estate and raise her guard!
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 23, 2011, 08:16:49 pm »

After seeing Drua out from his quarters, a rather rattled looking Trubladsome went back over to his chair, sinking into it with a sigh. Waery stepped back in, bowing his head quickly as he took up position by the door.
"Everythin' alright, M'lord?" "Yes, yes Waery, just go back over to the apothecary a little later, hm? Should have a package for you to pick up." The young noble absently gestured a hand in the direction of the hallway, then, taking a swig from his goblet, settled down to think, his brows knitting thoughtfully.
"I have no need of you now, Waery. You may go count potatoes or whatever it is you do in your spare time."

EDIT: ((Oh, and by the way... I did actually just take the word troublesome and change it up a little to get Trubaldsome's name! xD You hit the nail on the head there. ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 23, 2011, 08:34:23 pm »

(( Im wondering... is Locanil's meeting with the king on a different day as the war planning , or is it on the same day? Regardless, lets say Locanil was in the room during the war plans were being made and just happily recording history.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 23, 2011, 10:35:18 pm »

Jorm thinks to himself, "Well the raid was partially successful. I didn't get as much as I would've liked and we took quite a beating. Fortunately it was the ztah that took most of the brunt of the attack. I'll have to keep watching Brighthall to see what they do."

The two ztah regiments were wiped out. Now Jorm's troops retreat back to the steppes while sending a few scouts to watch the activity of the troops in Brightwatch.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 24, 2011, 05:05:42 am »

Search for an area that is out of the wind or make one to rest clan in
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 24, 2011, 06:51:34 am »

((If I may ask, why is NoahTopatz posts being ignored? I don't remember him doing anything particularly bad, unless you count his description less posts.

Also I'm afraid of this dying. Haven't seen much posting recently.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #937 on: July 24, 2011, 07:14:52 am »

(( His post is only 3 hours old, and most people are probably sleeping, or at work, depending on timezones.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 24, 2011, 08:37:54 am »

((Yeah, there's a worrying lack of activity here lately. Sure, maybe it's a slow time for people in most timezones, but I guess I'm just like a protective mother hen about this thread. :P More people! Join! Now! ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #939 on: July 24, 2011, 09:13:16 am »

((we don't need more its confusing enough, I'm still waiting for the king to bring up how he's exactly going to find me and have me brought before him))
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 24, 2011, 10:10:14 am »

As the King ended the Planning discussions, the Grand Master could not help but be pleased with the King's decision to use his plan, not that there had been many alternatives. Still, he felt slightly amiss that the General Kaguro was selected to lead the Army instead of himself, despite his recent trial and punishment.

He exhaled a long breathe and circled his heart as he uttered a silent prayer, he did not have the time to dwell on petty matters. He would have to make for River Fall immediately. Once there he would rally his Crusader Guard and expand it to a second regiment from the faithful there.

Once more he would ride out and prove his worth to his King and his God.

Raise a 2nd Regiment of Crusader Guard with the 1 remaining ducat

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 24, 2011, 10:56:49 am »

((it's gotten to the point where I barly have any idea what's going on))
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 24, 2011, 10:58:06 am »

((Same here- I just try to keep up with stuff directly involving me! :P Who are we going to war against, anyway? ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 24, 2011, 11:12:52 am »

((We're doing a two-pronged invasion/defense. I'm going to go help defend Miring with a few regiments while the regiments in Eelspine are brought up, and sent to my aid. While thats going on another army will leave from Elbreth and attack Preston directly.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 24, 2011, 11:17:48 am »

Corv eyed Donald McMurray. A man is his good fifties  with a salt-and-pepper beard, broad of shoulders and the arms which would have made an woodsman envious.

"Greetings Donald McMurray - isn't it? I am first of all here to apologize for my envoy, orders were too crudely formulated which let to misunderstandings. I just meant him to keep an eye open not to actively spy, well i hope you are not to aggravated about this incident. But you made me curious, all chieftains with which i have treated up to now have proven insolent barbarians not even capable of the simplest forms of courtesy, seemingly unaware of the rules of hospitality towards our envoys and ignorant to any kind of negotiation. Either they declared war on us, sent back the pieces of my envoys or they yielded. But you are the first to send an envoy back, largely in one piece. On the other hand you are neither swayed by money nor by threats. And yet you do not declare war on me. Im intrigued, what shall i make of this?"
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 188