Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 188

Author Topic: You are King! (Spring 315a)  (Read 185218 times)

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
Re: You are King!
« Reply #900 on: July 22, 2011, 11:20:45 am »

((your speech is then dubbed in German, then subbed with jokes making it seem your talking passionately about something different.))
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 22, 2011, 11:32:22 am »

(( XD this is awesome! Why do I have a feeling like everyone will hate the Grand Master eventually?))

The Grand Master's face reddened with anger as he listened on the opposite side of the table. He words bristling, “Watch your tongue diplomat. I might abide your insulting words on my character as there are far more pressing matters currently, “, He  pointed a finger accusingly at Terenos, the next sentence dripping with venom “but do not slander my beliefs or God himself! My plan is made to keep Elbreth safe, from all who might endanger it. The way you whine and cry about Miring being sieged it is if you were a lording of good King Miring himself. Let me remind you, you serve King Erik and his interests.”

He leaned over the battle table, not taking his eyes off Terenos, his voice giving away disbelief “And these claims of yours? Miring is besieged? Drua's regiment is already taken to battle? The castle is full of traitors that will open the gates as soon as they see the banners of Preston? What evidence do you have to support these claims? For all we know Preston's forces are still marshalling and the fighting has not even begun. Surely your antics in the King's court have thrown their plans into some sort of disarray. How many regiments do you think they were expecting to raise from Miring alone? Don’t you think the King would surround himself with only those he absolutely trusted after such treachery?”

“You seem to be of the belief that I meant to use your regiment on some sort of suicide mission. I should not be surprised, considering your knack for getting every man under your command killed. But truly the fact of the matter remains, that there is much that is unknown in Miring. We needed a scouting force to determine the truths from the untruths. If you find 3 to 1 odds it's a simple matter to fall back and report their disposition to the army that will march from the Eelspine. There is no cowardice in pulling back if you are part of a Vanguard. Instead of just assuming that the sky is falling and all in Miring cry out for Preston's King. I figured you would be a good choice considering your experience with their land. But if the King would rather I lead the Vanguard, then I would do my duty.”

Leaning back he let out a great sigh as he looked at the other Lords gathered, “The reason we 'bicker' is to ensure that our people 'don't' die needlessly. But please, I'd heard the opinion's of the other good lords as well? Surely they have an opinion on the matter?”

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 22, 2011, 11:37:48 am »

Go check up on Erika (Due to the fact that she may be the closest familial relation to our good king)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: July 22, 2011, 11:38:46 am »

((Oh crap! She's with the alchemist! Erika Bursts into flames, everyone dies. ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 22, 2011, 11:39:38 am »

((Wait, what?))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 22, 2011, 11:45:08 am »

((Well yer certainly doing great work winning an enemy in Terenos. Good job on that.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 22, 2011, 11:47:48 am »

((Well yer certainly doing great work winning an enemy in Terenos. Good job on that.))

((Probably! Funny thing is, I never meant to get Terenos paranoid with sending him off to Miring, just thought he would be best suited with his knowledge of Miring from his previous trip. Ah well, making enemies makes for a good read for everyone else I guess! :) ))

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 22, 2011, 11:50:37 am »

((Seriously? One regiment? Suiiiiiciiiiiide.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 22, 2011, 12:11:02 pm »

((I was about to say something, but yes both of the alchemists have started fires, not sure how Drua started one though since she was studying beans))

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: July 22, 2011, 02:25:03 pm »

Drua nods, "Of course, of course! All matters that clients wish to remain confidential remain so, and that's been put to the test and not broken many times. What do you need?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 22, 2011, 02:26:53 pm »

((In reality, he needs help with some embarassing disease.))
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: July 22, 2011, 07:08:10 pm »

A message to general court.
Hello Nobs and King. And Servents. And Diplomats:
I have heard rumors of a upcoming war with some place or something. I have no strong urge to fight unless the king orders me to do so. So... I will defend the Eelspine until such time until Castle Erik, is done, and and we have full control of the Eelspine.
Secondly I beilive I have a plan to fight against the coastal nation of so and so.
Plans to be sent later with armed guard.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 22, 2011, 11:41:17 pm »

((Trubaldsome is suffering from Fop's feather.. down.. there..))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 22, 2011, 11:43:44 pm »

((  :-X Fop's feather, good a name as any I suppose...  ??? ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 23, 2011, 12:18:36 am »

((Hmm...This is a peculier condrum...hmm...My only worry is that navy of theirs.Navy has been known to screw plans.))
Request all information on Preston from any spies and such.
((Just so my char knows it.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 188