Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 188

Author Topic: You are King! (Spring 315a)  (Read 185764 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You are King! (Players welcome.)
« Reply #2130 on: August 14, 2011, 06:34:43 pm »

((Great...A crapton of new people...I always need new adventurers and escpecially am going to need a spymaster since i just became Head Minister Of Internal Affairs... I need snitches and enforcers...Any of you could work for me...))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #2131 on: August 14, 2011, 06:40:24 pm »

((Did you forget about me yet?))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: August 14, 2011, 06:46:06 pm »

((BLOODY FUCK, I'm unplugged for two days spending time with my girl and I come back to... I don't even know how many pages. 20? 30?

What the hell did I miss since I left the cave and met with pampulion? All I could find is a post where apparently I(???)'ve been infused with a bit of shadeling? Idk))

Attempt to fight the infection/shadeling corruption myself, before enlisting the... 'questionable assistance' of the sorcerer who, might I add, will probably bring me a world of bloody pain.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: August 14, 2011, 06:49:39 pm »

((@Ehndras: For our storyline not much has happened, we made it back and I mostly recovered but you had a shard of shadeling stuck. Pompular is going to attempt to heal you so good luck. Other than that most of this stuff is new people trying to figure out the game and bring in characters.))
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King!
« Reply #2134 on: August 14, 2011, 06:52:23 pm »

Shootandrun, I posted this earlier for someone. :) It's a vague summary of most recent events.

((Page 128, I think... Here it is! :) ))
Spoiler: Recent Events (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mr. Pompular

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: August 14, 2011, 07:03:07 pm »

((@Ehndras- Currently you are under the care of Mr. Dwarfington, AKA: The Doctor. And I'm awaiting the go-ahead to pull some radical stunts on you, so if you manage to cure yourself; all the better for you ;) ))

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: August 14, 2011, 07:14:29 pm »

((So do i have a go-head on the wiki or the website?....I dunno which will be easier for me to set up...So i guess i'll go look at both forms...And i'm guessing my version of the Old Lore Of Elbereth is in, due to the Jorgumundists?))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: August 14, 2011, 07:29:46 pm »

((If I'd be a Duelist (like an assassin, but legal and honorable ^^) would anyone want my services?))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: August 14, 2011, 07:32:35 pm »

((Possibly, who knows! Set up shop somewhere ingame, and spread your name around. :) ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: August 14, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »

You can work for me. If you are willing to travel and talk to people, you can be a mobile agent for me. You can also work for internal affairs, but will get less use and probably less pay.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: August 14, 2011, 07:36:46 pm »

((20 pages of posts seem to have accumulated in the day I was away, so I'm going to assume I'm with Jormundur and the Doc.))

After helping the pair make their way back to the camp, Pompulion parted ways with Art and found a tent for himself. He laid low for awhile, taking a tent for himself and refusing visitors. Several days passed before the doctor came in person to ask for help, by this time Jormund was back on his feet, yet Ehndras's prognosis seemed fatal. Pompulion was wary in showing off his ablities, yet close examination of the sickly man proved what he expected, a splintered fragment of a shadeling had been forced into his body.

After he shared this bit of info with the doctor Pompulion finally introduced himself to the doctor and Jormund, "The name's Pompulion, and I practice sorcery. My latest task is hunting down those foul demons of the night, which is how I came across the blind hunter, and how I found you crawling out of that cave. My abilites are not of the spectacular variety, yet I'm skilled at dealing with the supernatural. That said I am here to help, and offer my services for no charge, albeit a roof over my head and 3 meals a day."

However under his hood he made a queer face, 'All my bumblings have somehow served a purpose, soon it all comes to fruition.'

After a few moments of mumbling to himself Pompulion realized there were other people in the room, he did his best to not look suprised and motioned the doctor over, "Now about the cursed one, I can think of two solutions. We can wait and see if he can fight it off on his own, or I can take matters into my own hands." He did not elaborate on what that meant but assured the doctor that it would be best if no one was around during the operation.

After the diagnosis and introductions, Pompulion offers his services as a sorcerer of the demon hunter variety. Afterward he tells the doctor he can cure Ehndras of his condition, yet doesn't explain the how.

The Doctor took a deep breath as he thought over the proposition. "First thing's first. I agree to your terms, but I will be generous and give you some compensation for dealing with that problem." He snapped his fingers at a nearby guard. "Bring this man a ducat for taking care of those... things." He said, continuing on. "Second, I couldn't care less about what this... Ehndras has happen to her. You can save her but I will not compensate you. We are a bit pressed for money right now." He waved a hand towards the door as he finished, but stopped himself. "Oh, one last thing, if I find out that you are skilled enough in sorcery and you summon any demons you will be beheaded."
Snapping his fingers at the guard once again, he told him to provide Jormund with two ducats to claim the land he tried to earlier.

Give Pompulion one ducat as a sign of faith. Give Jormund two ducats to help claim the land.

((I do believe I have, like, three ducats left. Just saying this so I don't have to go back to page 83 to find out.))

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: August 14, 2011, 07:46:20 pm »

((ARGH! MY HARD RAIDED MONEY...i sincerely hope for your character that upon the Jarls return you have some good results to show... :P))

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: August 14, 2011, 07:47:10 pm »

((ShootandRun, I'm already playing a duelist. If you really want to, that's completely OK, but if you want an original character, that isn't it.))

EDIT: ((also, someone mentioned a wiki. We should really make that, it would be a HUGE help, and what with the posting speed of this thread it would be reasonably up-to-date pretty quickly. People would just have to edit things involving their own character and it would be super helpful.))
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:49:18 pm by mr. macduggan »
Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: August 14, 2011, 07:50:31 pm »

((Your character was a duelist? ??? Which part of the world were you in again, I don't remember... I'm sure there's enough room for two paid duelists across three or four kingdoms. :P ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 14, 2011, 07:54:10 pm »

He's that badass called Manning I think. By the way, you want to work for me? You may not be all that covert, but I can almost always find a use for you.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 188