Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Simple BYOR - Night 3: No Flavor For You [2 Replacements Required!]  (Read 41632 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [FULL!] Simple BYOR: No Idea What You're Talking About
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2011, 09:22:16 pm »

Webadict stares at the clock on the lab wall. Or at least that's what it looked like behind the windows. He was staring at something. In fact, who cares what he was staring at?

Webadict announces, "Time's up!" He slams his fist down on a button labeled 'Toaster' while simultaneously laughing. Oddly enough, there was only one button on that control panel. Luckily, Webadict guessed right.

The claw smashes down from the ceiling to grab Toaster. He dodges left! He dodges right! He dodges while making cute sayings about cheezburgers!

Unfortunately, the last dodge he makes is right into the machine, which instantly boots up and not instantly kills him. Eventually, you see that he is a cat. With the last of his strength, Toaster had written "im in ur game, killing ur frends," which I guess means he was Mafia.

"Good call everyone," Webadict says. He makes a motion and the lights turn off. "Now go to bed."

You run into a wall in the dark.

Vote Count
----------------------------
Darvi - Pandarsenic,
Toaster - Ottofar, IronyOwl, Vector,
Think0028 -
Solifuge -
Vector -
Pandarsenic -
Ottofar - Solifuge,
IronyOwl - Toaster, Think0028,
NativeForeigner -

Not Voting - Darvi, NativeForeigner,

5 To Hammer. Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.

Toaster has been lynched!

Toaster was a Lolcat (mafia).

It is now Night. If you don't send in your actions, you're screwed.

Lolcat - Toaster
U r a Lolcat, lurkin' on da interwebs. Unfortunately, teh internets have destroyed most of the emotional control center in your brain, leaving you a heartless monster. But the cutest one anyone's ever seen! LOL, that one's making an angry face!

(Mafiakill) Ceiling Cat [target]: Your kill is untrackable. Because lol, u r a ninja!!!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Night 2: LOL at Toaster.
« Reply #361 on: August 08, 2011, 10:22:35 pm »

The lights flick back on. You all glance toward the nearest--and of course only--clock on the wall. It's only been five minutes.

"Really?" asks Think0028.

"Quiet you. Luckily, none of you have suffered serious wounds last night." Someone starts complaining. "So, back to business."

Webadict takes out the old chalkboard, erasing the old stuff and rewriting.

"Get to work now, people. I don't have all day!"

No one has died.

Vote Count
----------------------------
Darvi -
Think0028 -
Solifuge -
Vector -
Pandarsenic -
Ottofar -
IronyOwl -
NativeForeigner -

Not Voting - Darvi, NativeForeigner, Think0028, Ottofar, IronyOwl, Vector, Solifuge, Pandarsenic,

5 To Hammer. Day Ends Thursday 9 PM Central.

It is now Day.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Night 2: LOL at Toaster.
« Reply #362 on: August 08, 2011, 10:39:48 pm »

Vector. You're a bad person.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 3: Five Minute Break
« Reply #363 on: August 08, 2011, 11:04:59 pm »

Uh... in context of this game, no.  Outside of it: debatable.

Got any reasons to stick behind your allegations?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 08, 2011, 11:20:59 pm »

I'm pretty curious too. Do you know something that makes this so conclusive, Native?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 08, 2011, 11:35:10 pm »

I'm TVTrope: Good Smoking Evil Smoking. I can give a target something to smoke. Anyone that accepts is probably a bad dude.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 09, 2011, 12:04:33 am »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:54 am »

Thank you for that, Toaster. It made me happy.

Vector, smoking is a very nasty habit; don't tell me you've taken it up. Did you see anything about being offered a smoke last night?

Also, did anyone witness anything strange happening last night, or notice themselves being targeted?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 09, 2011, 12:28:14 am »

Thank you for that, Toaster. It made me happy.

Vector, smoking is a very nasty habit; don't tell me you've taken it up. Did you see anything about being offered a smoke last night?

Also, did anyone witness anything strange happening last night, or notice themselves being targeted?
I don't like this, Solifuge. Mainly because you sort of disappeared yesterday, and are now back with nothing but night action-related questions. What's up with that?

Native, same issue. I know you've been busy, but don't you have anything non-role-related to add? Suspicions, opinions, observations, anything?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 09, 2011, 12:33:35 am »

Yeah, no.  I didn't get any message about this whatsoever.

I'll revisit this after some sleep.  I want to review Toaster and BDthemag's actions.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 09, 2011, 12:37:26 am »

Irony, should we just not ask questions about why no one died last night? If we get an idea of what happened, we can deduce the cause, and from that help to find what may be our last scum. From what role information has been claimed in public already, we have at least 2 potential leads, as far as I can see.

As for the disappearing, I need to learn to not play more than 1 Mafia at once. It's a bit daunting to keep up to speed on two or more games, and it's hard to psyche myself up about the solid body of work that playing actively in 2 games, along with anything else I'd like to do in my spare time, entails.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 09, 2011, 12:50:54 am »

Native, same issue. I know you've been busy, but don't you have anything non-role-related to add? Suspicions, opinions, observations, anything?

Not right now, I've been extremely busy ensuring I have a place to live. Suspicions: Vector.

Solifuge I doubt they would get a message, I believe it's similar to an inspect. Otherwise the "probably a bad dude" part wouldn't apply.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 09, 2011, 02:24:58 am »

I think I got redirected to myself or something.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 09, 2011, 06:20:08 am »

Meanwhile I Think is scum. Because going along with and defending Toaster.

Also, Pandar. Do something.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 09, 2011, 02:03:50 pm »

Otto: I agreed with Toaster, so I'm scum? I thought IronyOwl was avoiding the question and acting unusual, so I questioned him. And where did I defend Toaster? You survived the night, obviously. Did you give an inspect to someone?

Mod: Are we still waiting on a Darvi replacement?

Panda: Who is/are your current scumpick(s)?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28