Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: Simple BYOR - Night 3: No Flavor For You [2 Replacements Required!]  (Read 41658 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 2: Sun Down, Sun To Go?
« Reply #255 on: July 28, 2011, 09:25:02 am »

Thanks, Orgofar.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 28, 2011, 10:01:50 am »

Toaster, I answered that question on Day 1. Should be right after the aforementioned case against Darvi.

NativeForiegner, just a friendly reminder that not contributing at all is slightly worse than passive sniping comments given from the proximity, busy or no.

Unvote, vote Ottofar. I'm pretty tired of this Masquerade. You're not a Jester, and you're not going to slide by under this vague suspicion of Jesterhood by being an ass, and contributing so many nothings. It's utter crap. Get in the game, or get out of it permanently.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 28, 2011, 01:21:31 pm »

Solifuge: Busy making enough money fro rent, kthnxbai.

Darvi: I haven't seen you for a while, did you slink back into the shadows hoping Dariush would take the fall?

Ottofar: Really? Did you pick "Org" as your role?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 28, 2011, 01:22:08 pm »

Whoops!

Unvote

Darvi

Ottofar
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 28, 2011, 01:33:09 pm »

No.
Why are you rolefishing. Scum. Go hang.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 28, 2011, 03:39:49 pm »

Pandar:
Ehh, at least he denied the Mafia their night.

"Complimenting the doc" scumtell noted.

I'm trying REALLY hard not to just rage at Dariush right now. Because fffffff-
I also don't see how that's applicable, because it's not like Dariush acting like scum was helpful in ANY WAY AT ALL EVER. Denying the night was a consolation prize, not a victory.

And Ottofar, shut up while the adults scumhunt.

Darvi, gonna show up today? At all? Ever?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2011, 03:50:46 pm »

Gonna think about this.

I agree with the cases on Darvi, but I feel kind of weird voting him right after two other people died, without at least looking around at some other interactions or something.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2011, 04:18:10 pm »

I believe Darvi is town, actually.
Meh. Nothing much I can do about it.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2011, 04:26:18 pm »

Also, on Toaster's latest post, somehow my gut screams scum far less than before. That doesn't mean I don't think he's scum, though.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2011, 05:15:28 pm »

Otto: 1) Who do you think is scum? Toaster? Why? Do you have anything even slightly resembling a case?
2) Why haven't you pushed Solifuge since breadbocks was replaced? I know Solifuge can't answer for breadbocks's behavior, but don't you want to push Solifuge at least a little, considering that at the time he was your scumpick?

Toaster: Fair enough.

Darvi: What do you think about Ottofar? You threw a vote on him asking for scumpicks, called his vote for you an OMGUS (which it was, granted), basically deride him as obvscum, and then... bam, vote on Dariush, Otto points nowhere to be seen. Anywhere. Do you still think he's scum?

Solifuge: What pronoun should I use to refer to you? I've never read a game with you in before.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2011, 05:25:21 pm »

1) Ayup, but no. Gut feel, and some behavioral change I think. I should read into it more.

2) To see how he gets in. Besides I'm terribad at pushing from nothing, because I usually go tunnelvision accidentally in those cases.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2011, 07:56:03 pm »

Irony:  (emphasis mine)
As for Ottofar... the roles seem suitably odd that I could believe he's a jester, but flagrant RIA is pretty normal for him regardless of alignment. I'm curious what everyone else thinks of him, since scumhunting him is... difficult, at best.

Oh, so you're seeing if a bandwagon on him will form before decide to vote him?  Nice ultrapassive move, scumbag.
I have no idea why I'd want or need to do that.

As long as it's a point of interest to you, though, mind giving your own thoughts?

No.
Hm. I think it's possible this is an actual role restriction.

Ottofar, who do you suspect other than Toaster?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2011, 05:29:17 am »

Too damned tired to argue or read, but wanted to provide notice: I'll be departing tomorrow afternoon for my brother's wedding, and will be staying at a hotel for the next 32 hours or so. Odds are I won't have net access, though we'll see if I can finagle some time and a wireless connection in the evening.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:51 am »

Solifuge:
Toaster, I answered that question on Day 1. Should be right after the aforementioned case against Darvi.

You did- my bad.

Pandar:  While that may be true, I've still got my eye on you.  Got any picks besides Darvi?

Irony:
No.
Hm. I think it's possible this is an actual role restriction.

I doubt it for three reasons.  One, post restriction roles are pretty unpopular here.

Two: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=88478.msg2464891#msg2464891
Three: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=88478.msg2464963#msg2464963

As for my opinion on him?  Besides my comments on him here, I'll add on that it looks like he started out giving a modest try at playing town, but then just said "screw it" and started playing Org.

No.

This is trolling.

Irony:  (emphasis mine)
As for Ottofar... the roles seem suitably odd that I could believe he's a jester, but flagrant RIA is pretty normal for him regardless of alignment. I'm curious what everyone else thinks of him, since scumhunting him is... difficult, at best.

Oh, so you're seeing if a bandwagon on him will form before decide to vote him?  Nice ultrapassive move, scumbag.
I have no idea why I'd want or need to do that.

Simple- you want to appear active while waiting for bandwagons to form so you can hop on it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [FULL!] Simple BYOR: No Idea What You're Talking About
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2011, 04:21:53 pm »

Vote Count
----------------------------
Darvi - IronyOwl, NativeForeigner, Pandarsenic,
Toaster -
Think0028 -
Solifuge -
Vector -
Pandarsenic -
Ottofar - Solifuge,
IronyOwl - Toaster,
NativeForeigner -

Not Voting - Darvi, Vector, Think0028, Ottofar,

5 To Hammer. Day Ends Monday 9 PM Central.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28