Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28

Author Topic: Simple BYOR - Night 3: No Flavor For You [2 Replacements Required!]  (Read 41625 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 1: Webadict Is Crazy
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2011, 09:51:13 pm »

Native:
Vector: Any suspicions other than the struggling Dariush?

Is this the extent of the content you promised yesterday?  You're active lurking your ass off here.

Who do you suspect?  You're still sitting on that RV of yours.  You say Darvi isn't doing anything, but neither are you.  Is he scum for it?  Are you scum for it?  Who is scum, and why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 25, 2011, 11:27:31 pm »

Otto: Hate to sound like a broken record with everyone else, but you're seriously not bringing your A-game here. If you think Toaster's scum, do you have any questions for him? Do you have any questions for anyone?

Bd: Your vote is sitting nicely on Otto. Gonna do anything about it? Ask questions? Who's your second scumpick?

Dariush: My opinion is that they're hitting pretty damn close to the mark. You seem to be doing your damnedest to paint Vector as angry and irrational instead of giving good counters to her questions. There's also the fact that you're being AWFULLY quick to call people 'jesters', trying to dismiss them as irrelevant and not worth listening to. Care to elucidate how exactly they're jesters?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2011, 11:33:22 pm »

Im going to have to ask for a replacement, it seems I over extended myself with all of the stuff im doing.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2011, 11:36:11 pm »

I think LNCP wanted in.

Rereading now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2011, 11:45:52 pm »

Dariush strikes me more as incompetently trying not to die than trying to die like Ottofar does.

So basically,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But srsly, Dariush, to you intend to DEFEND yourself?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [FULL!] Simple BYOR: No Idea What You're Talking About
« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2011, 11:56:28 pm »

Vote Count
----------------------------
Darvi - NativeForeigner, Ottofar, Solifuge, IronyOwl,
Toaster -
Bdthemag - Dariush, Think0028,
Think0028 -
Solifuge -
Vector -
Pandarsenic -
Ottofar - Toaster, Bdthemag,
Dariush - Vector, Pandarsenic, Darvi,
IronyOwl -
NativeForeigner -

Not Voting -

6 To Hammer. Day Ends Monday 9 PM Central. 2 Extensions Requested.

Day Extended to Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Oh, and Bdthemag needs a replacement.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2011, 02:20:42 am »

Folks have asked for my scumlist.

Regrettably, because I am very tired, it is very general.

Think0028 needs to lurk less or I am going to bother him.  I also get a feeling of "easy targets and light, effortless questions" from him.

I am assuming Pandar, Toaster, and IronyOwl will engage in more aggressive scumhunting after today.  This day is somewhat exceptional in its confusing elements.

I assume as well that Solifuge will soon be more active in the game.

Ottofar should clean up or be lynched.  Serious on this one, but part of me expects jester simply because of the pre-game promise.  Ah... but that way lies WIFOM.  I'm willing to wait a bit, and see.

I'm worried about Darvi and NativeForeigner.  Darvi for failing to answer questions, NF for lurking.  More the former than the latter.

I want Dariush dead for a. being scum and b. crimes against the way this game should be played.  Seriously.  Lynched.  Swinging in the breeze.  ASAP.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2011, 02:21:48 am »

Darvi I may be paranoid, but what's with the 0's?

This is also something I'm curious about.

By the way.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2011, 02:41:52 am »

Native:
Vector: Any suspicions other than the struggling Dariush?

Is this the extent of the content you promised yesterday?  You're active lurking your ass off here.

Who do you suspect?  You're still sitting on that RV of yours.  You say Darvi isn't doing anything, but neither are you.  Is he scum for it?  Are you scum for it?  Who is scum, and why?

Things came up that I couldn't put off.

I suspect Dariush, Darvi, and Ottofar for their peculiar active-lurking and just silly gameplay. I'll go more into it tomorrow after I'm finished dealing with the issue.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 1: Webadict Is Crazy [1 Replacement Required!]
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2011, 02:54:23 am »

What does this even mean?  Your statement was WIFOM. The first statement is WIFOM.  The second is not.
All right, why is my statement WIFOM? You never actually said that.

Hahaha. Sure. There is a little something called "bussing" and I can assure you that most of us know what it means.
Bussing whom? Otto or BD?
You established what? All I see is you bullshitting around. Even if she was fussing about wording as scum, you're still trying to imply a correlation that doesn't exist since you don't know she wouldn't do the same as town. That's a null-tell that you're trying to sell us as a scumtell.
Yes, I admitted that I was mistaken about trying to judge her aligment basing on fussing over wording. If you had fucking read the thread, you would have noticed it.

Also, bandwagoning much? Are you so afraid to die?

Dariush: My opinion is that they're hitting pretty damn close to the mark. You seem to be doing your damnedest to paint Vector as angry and irrational instead of giving good counters to her questions.
Maybe because Vector is angry and irrational? Her reasons are ridiculous, her replies consisting mostly of insults. What figures?
There's also the fact that you're being AWFULLY quick to call people 'jesters', trying to dismiss them as irrelevant and not worth listening to. Care to elucidate how exactly they're jesters?
Otto is trying to die. I don't know why, but I'm going with the most probable situation, that he's simply a jester. Vector is wildly tunneling me, and I thought (incorrectly) that was to get lynched by those people who noticed her idiocy. Yeah, my prediction skill sucks.

Answers to Vector's bile-spewing shitwall of text and Irony as well as questioning coming later.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2011, 03:03:49 am »

SO CONFUSING DARIUSH
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2011, 03:14:09 am »

I think your emotion-sensing abilities need a checkup, Dariusz.

Teehee.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2011, 03:22:41 am »

SO CONFUSING DARIUSH
I literally just spend 3 minutes trying to figure out what I meant, then realized I'd intended to write "So CONVINCING."

Oooooops.

Tired people sleep now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2011, 03:23:56 am »

You always seem to get very emotional and defensive when attacked, Dariush. That's not very good.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 1: Webadict Is Crazy [1 Replacement Required!]
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2011, 09:38:14 am »

Native:  Fine.  We'll be waiting.

Dariush:
What does this even mean?  Your statement was WIFOM. The first statement is WIFOM.  The second is not.
All right, why is my statement WIFOM? You never actually said that.

Fair enough:

I specifically added 'IMO', which stands for 'in my opinion'. FYI. And then I asked what other people Think about it. And if I wanted to actually prevent Otto's lynch, wouldn't I have voted Darvi to create a tie?

You're asking us to accept your interpretation of your motives, which no one is willing to do.

The point stands that you called something WIFOM (opinion or not, it doesn't matter) then immediately proceeded to ask others about it.  You can either avoid or indulge WIFOM, and you knowingly jumped into it headfirst and spread it around.  That is a scummy move, and everything since then has you been passing the blame to others and making ridiculously scummy and hypocritical accusations.  Like this one:

Dariush: My opinion is that they're hitting pretty damn close to the mark. You seem to be doing your damnedest to paint Vector as angry and irrational instead of giving good counters to her questions.
Maybe because Vector is angry and irrational? Her reasons are ridiculous, her replies consisting mostly of insults. What figures?

And you follow it with:  (emphasis mine, above and below)

There's also the fact that you're being AWFULLY quick to call people 'jesters', trying to dismiss them as irrelevant and not worth listening to. Care to elucidate how exactly they're jesters?
Otto is trying to die. I don't know why, but I'm going with the most probable situation, that he's simply a jester. Vector is wildly tunneling me, and I thought (incorrectly) that was to get lynched by those people who noticed her idiocy. Yeah, my prediction skill sucks.

Answers to Vector's bile-spewing shitwall of text and Irony as well as questioning coming later.

And this is far from the only example.  Everything you say is scummy, BS, or hypocritical.  You are scum, and you need to hang.

Dariush.  We can deal with Ottofar tomorrow.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28