Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Simple BYOR - Night 3: No Flavor For You [2 Replacements Required!]  (Read 41655 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 1: Webadict Is Crazy
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2011, 03:17:02 pm »

Oh, sorry. I'd missed it.

Not really no. More like it's useless to vote an absent player.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 1: Webadict Is Crazy [1 Replacement Required!]
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2011, 04:09:14 pm »

Dariush:
I specifically added 'IMO', which stands for 'in my opinion'. FYI. And then I asked what other people Think about it. And if I wanted to actually prevent Otto's lynch, wouldn't I have voted Darvi to create a tie?

So you answer an accusation of WIFOM with WIFOM?  Brilliant.

Okay, I'll rephrase that.

If I really wanted to prevent Otto's lynch instead of, you know, voting BD because I suspect him, I would have voted Darvi instead to create a tie.

Now, where have I seen you fussing about wording? Ah yes, in P19.5. Where you were scum.

It's still WIFOM no matter how you phrase it, now with a side of deflection.

Actually wait, I don't think you're scum. If you were scum or town, you wouldn't have blindly rushed after me for such bullshit reasons. Maybe you're a subtle jester?

I don't even know what to call this, but it's scummy bullshit all the same.  You're tunneling down Vector, trying to fling all sorts of shit at her to see what sticks.

Ottofar:  Hold still while we get the rope to hang you, scumbag.

Think:  Good to know.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2011, 04:54:10 pm »

Actually, I get Toasterscum feel. I dunno why.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2011, 05:20:07 pm »

I'm not saying this is intentional.  I'm saying that this is one of those big-alarm signs for me, like going to pieces with a billion run-on sentences right after being voted.

I don't still do that when I'm scum, do I? <_<;

Also, unvote (if I haven't already). Not only has Vector become incredibly, blatant obvtown, Dariush is doing fun things like OMGUSing, trying to avoid OMGUSing for being called on it, swimming in tubs of wine, etc.

Dariush, if you want to actually find scum or present a real argument about someone, don't let us stop you. But don't pretend what you're doing is "finding scum." It's insulting.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2011, 05:23:05 pm »

incredily, blatantly*

GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT EVEN WHEN DELIRIOUS AND JUST HAVING AWAKENED.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2011, 05:26:58 pm »

I'd like to survive this one night, due to being able to gift someone an inspect.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [FULL!] Simple BYOR: No Idea What You're Talking About
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2011, 05:34:57 pm »

Vote Count
----------------------------
Darvi - NativeForeigner, Ottofar, Solifuge,
Toaster -
Bdthemag - IronyOwl, Dariush, Think0028,
Think0028 -
Solifuge -
Vector -
Pandarsenic -
Ottofar - Toaster, Darvi, Bdthemag,
Dariush - Vector, Pandarsenic,
IronyOwl -
NativeForeigner -

Not Voting -

6 To Hammer. Day Ends Monday 9 PM Central.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2011, 05:59:57 pm »

Also, unvote (if I haven't already). Not only has Vector become incredibly, blatant obvtown, Dariush is doing fun things like OMGUSing, trying to avoid OMGUSing for being called on it, swimming in tubs of wine, etc.

I won't contest the rest of that, but Vector is too capable of deviousness to be obvtown. Ever.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2011, 07:56:52 pm »

Dariush:
I thought that it was possibly a pressure vote, but now I'm sure it is. You should be more subtle when trying to provoke other people.
Trying to disarm the situation.

If your eyes haven't betrayed you, I didn't even FoS you.
Bullshit and you know it, but if for some reason it wasn't, what was the meaning behind:

Now, where have I seen you fussing about wording? Ah yes, in P19.5. Where you were scum.
Just.... throwing that out there, for no reason, without any implication at all that Vector might be scum because of it?

Actually wait, I don't think you're scum. If you were scum or town, you wouldn't have blindly rushed after me for such bullshit reasons. Maybe you're a subtle jester?
Now that disarming it hasn't worked, you're trying to discredit it. She's not town because then she might have a point, and she's not scum because then you'd have to pressure her to confirm and convince everyone else. Instead she's "maybe" completely irrelevant and should be ignored.

How about you give me your list of scumpicks, as well as your specific opinion on Ottofar, Native, Vector, Pandar, and Solifuge?

Actually, I get Toasterscum feel. I dunno why.
And yet.

You're not.

Fucking.

DOING ANYTHING

About it.

I'd like to survive this one night, due to being able to gift someone an inspect.
I'm really not sure why we'd care about one of your scumbuddies getting an inspect, and I see almost no reason to think you're town. I mean, you don't care at all about finding scum on your own, but somehow you care about giving someone else a night power to do it? Dunno man, seems kinda roundabout.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2011, 08:14:38 pm »

Please don't post in red. It makes vote tracking slightly more difficult.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2011, 08:18:15 pm »

Sorry. Thought that might be unwise, but felt it needed to be said.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2011, 10:50:27 pm »

(bullshit)

Solifuge:  Meant to ask you.  Have you been reading games since you stopped playing?  What have you learned from any of them?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2011, 10:57:56 pm »

Native:  That RV has been on Darvi a long time.  Do you think he's scum or have you just not bothered to move it?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2011, 11:31:08 pm »

Native:  That RV has been on Darvi a long time.  Do you think he's scum or have you just not bothered to move it?

I just haven't bothered to move it. Mostly because he hasn't said or done anything to make me bother to move it. More accurately, he hasn't said or done much of anything.

/Weekend. Real content some point tomorrow.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2011, 11:37:18 pm »

Extension.

We need to sort out these ties before it's too late.  In order to do my part of that, I need to do a game reread.

I'm not sure about Ottofar.  I am not the most fond of policy lynches, and my read of him is unstable.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28