Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Simple BYOR - Night 3: No Flavor For You [2 Replacements Required!]  (Read 41547 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Simple BYOR - Day 1: Webadict Is Crazy
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2011, 04:38:52 pm »

Vector: I'm celebrating my 3 year anniversary with my fiancee. My phone keeps me logged in.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 04:43:17 pm »

Vector: I'm celebrating my 3 year anniversary with my fiancee. My phone keeps me logged in.

o_O

Apologies, then.  I'll be looking forward to your coming back to the game.

For now, Breadbocks.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2011, 05:00:10 pm »

I'd say doc. If people thought I were scummy, they wouldn't believe me if I said I was cop and found X person to be scum, whereas were I doc, I could provide action without people needing to believe me.

You don't seem very confident in your ability to convince others--or should I say, overly concerned with your public image.  Why?
Oh please. You've been in a fair few of my games. You know how mediocre I am. Wasn't there some mythology where a guy was gifted with future sight, but nobody believed him? Similar concept.

Hurm. Looking for a  safe, easy lynch much, Breadbox?
I'm looking to scumhunt, and you seem scumhunt worthy. I was simply stating that since this isn't lylo, a policy lynch isn't out of the question. And if you never do any ghost of an attempt at being useful, I say you get the noose.

So, Ottofar, who will you scumhunt first?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2011, 05:03:09 pm »

That was a woman named Cassandra.

I'd also like to know why you're a third vote on a policy lynch practically "two minutes" into D1.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2011, 05:04:40 pm »

Oh please. You've been in a fair few of my games. You know how mediocre I am. Wasn't there some mythology where a guy was gifted with future sight, but nobody believed him? Similar concept.
It was a woman.

So, NF, you are currently online then. Mind answering my question so that I may answer yours?

That was a woman named Cassandra.

I'd also like to know why you're a third vote on a policy lynch practically "two minutes" into D1.
Effing vector ninja. I'm watching you ту

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2011, 05:17:17 pm »

Pandar:  If you were scum, who would you fear most as town?

A lurky townie with a strong night role (e.g. if Ottofar wasn't acting like a Jester and has/had a strong night role), especially one who can get away with not being called out on their lurkage in any real way (e.g. Jokerman-EXE, Bdthemag).

I think Lynch All Lurkers/Activelurkers should be considered as a serious policy this game, considering the state of recent games.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2011, 05:18:53 pm »

Unvote Native.

I don't, but I have less than nothing to contribute to RVS right now.
When will you have something to contribute?

Darvi, preferred scumbuddies?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2011, 05:21:24 pm »

I think Lynch All Lurkers/Activelurkers should be considered as a serious policy this game, considering the state of recent games.

Part of me wants to agree, and part of me is worried we aren't going to have anything left to play with.

Instead, because we've got a good replacement list, I think going with the two 24-hour prods -> force replace system will work, plus an LAL policy.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2011, 05:22:47 pm »

I'll also add that I'd like a return to that system for all games, because it really helped the subforum in terms of activity.

But the more general case should probably be discussed elsewhere.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2011, 05:29:34 pm »

Darvi, preferred scumbuddies?
Vector or Toaster. You can guess why while I vote you for not reading through the thread Irony.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2011, 05:32:22 pm »

Vector or Toaster. You can guess why while I vote you for not reading through the thread Irony.
Doh.

In that case, who would you prefer for a partner and why, out of the following pairs: Dariush&Ottofar, Toaster&Vector, Pandar&Native?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2011, 05:35:03 pm »

Toaster what kind of roles do you think would be the most harmful for town?

Ottofar what roles do you think would be most useful for town?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2011, 05:48:46 pm »

Wait, there's 3 scum? Huh.

Dariush and Ottofar are prone to look scummy, which would help me look town by bussing them. However having genuinely good scumbuddies is preferable to disposable scumbuddies, so that duo is out. n0w, t0aster&vect0r and pandar&nf.

the first three seem t0 be t0p tier while nf is high but n0t masterful. at least thats what i gathered fr0m c0mments ar0ung this b0ard, n0t g00d at judging that kind 0f shit myself. 0f course having tw0 t0p players w0uld be preferable.

but then again this is a by0r and there c0uld be a c0p, which w0uld mean that th0se w0uld als0 be the first t0 be inscpeted, but hey, whats a game with0ut risks.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2011, 05:49:50 pm »

Darvi I may be paranoid, but what's with the 0's?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2011, 05:50:21 pm »

Think you're supposed to be picking one from each pair, dude.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28