Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sanctum  (Read 972 times)

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sanctum
« on: July 08, 2011, 12:28:15 am »

So Calhoun gifted me a copy of Sanctum because he's a boss. Buuuutttt, apparently it isn't cool with letting us play multiplayer. We can both join games hosted by other people but we can't see the games that each other are in and we can't join games hosted by each other. Anybody having this problem or willing to help me out and test out Sanctum multiplayer?
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sanctum
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 03:15:34 am »

Do you live near each other?

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 11:16:17 am »

We're probably just shy of 5000 miles apart. But we play other things together all the time. Works fine. Its just this game.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 11:38:30 am »

I don't know, then. I've got it, though, so we could try 3-player. :P

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 08:14:55 pm »

If anyone has an extra copy message me for a trade of some sorts.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 08:39:00 pm »

I think this may be an issue on my end. I went into the Sanctum chat on steam a checked the game info for everyone who was playing and all of them said "server unavailable" and the ip was a local ping like 192.168.0.1:7777. This is weird, and I can't post on the steam forums because I'm still awaiting approval.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.