Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17355 times)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 16: Minidrayk!
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2011, 05:18:24 pm »

"Most of what I have to ask is for more info, so say your thing then I'll ask for more detail where I'd like to hear some?" Anoth suggests
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2011, 05:19:27 pm »

Dilver the message, and ask to meet the leader, so I can find out whats going on.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2011, 05:20:00 pm »

"Just what where those Canisters, and why where they barred?"
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2011, 05:20:31 pm »

ok, time for something random, and doable in RTD style, though outside of the Geneforge games.

I attempt to take over the minidrayk, and turn him into a creation of my own.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2011, 05:30:33 pm »

Cool,  a time where all of you are on at once, except for Imakuni *makes note of the time*.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2011, 05:33:05 pm »

Just remember, Shapeing is dangerous, if you fail at something without any instruction(or being shaped to know it) you could hurt yourself, or make a horrifying monstrosity.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 21, 2011, 06:11:37 pm »

Right. Well. I'll just be getting to that one rebel camp then...

Also I'm usually on at that time, but I'm camping right now and spending most of my day swimming and stuff and then getting on my phone for Internet when I am able. :P
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Pro-Shaper
Haika spots the minidrayk and tries to take control over it since, from the window breaking, Rik is probably gone. (1+1) The attempt completely backfires on Haika, who gets shot in the right eye by the laser-like fireblast it has, incinerating it but cauterizing the blood vessels at the same time. (your leadership skill just barely saved your arse there, Haika! if you had a plain 1 you would've just been killed outright.) He hastily retreats away from the beast, clutching his eye socket.

Spoiler: Minidrayk (click to show/hide)

Ima charges off towards the camp, and (5) spots a quickly moving shadow ahead of him. Could it be a rebel? Or is it Hikari, just trying to beat him there so he can claim to have gotten there first?

At the Tavern
The shiny things? I know that they don't work very well on drunks, or was that the boards blocking off the doors...Eh, either way, not much about did I know, and that part of town seems a bit destructed now. What I do know that if you go to the harbor and take a boat, its much easier to sail around to the north coast than it is walking there, what with the fyoras and dragon beastie and so forth. Make sure you remember that password to get into the camp, then talk to Avv-Er, Avernyn. Avernyn the Cook; tell him you've got his requested ale from Will with you." Will the Tavernman then pulls out a rather heavy-looking barrel with 'Avvy's Ale' written on a note nailed to the top of it. Anoth asks how him and Kaguro will be able to carry that. "Ye won't, you weaklings, Zeke is. "Course, he'll only do it if ye're going to the harbor, but all the more reason to get a boat, right? easier to travel, and you two won't look like idiots while trying to drag a full barrel o' ale halfway 'cross the island."

Elsewhere
Hikari hears something loud moving towards him, and slows down a bit to maintain his limited stealth. Sounds like armor and a person rushing, should he see who it is or not? (I've still got your action for the camp adwarf, I'll use it after this)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 06:40:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep moving, stay ahead, and warn the rebels someone is coming.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Ugh, I should have been an agent. Speed up, try to catch them.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arr, pirate shaper be I. >.>

Ok so that didn't work, I shall command the artillas to promptly dispose of the minidrayk, very loudly, and within earshot of the creature. IE: giving it a chance to surrender if it happens to have the sentience of a true Drayk. If not, well acid barrage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I thought you'd prefer it over being fire-lasered to death by something less than 2/3rds your size. 8)

Also yes, it is a full drayk, leadership requirement and sentience and all, just squirrel-sized.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought you'd prefer it over being fire-lasered to death by something less than 2/3rds your size. 8)

Also yes, it is a full drayk, leadership requirement and sentience and all, just squirrel-sized.

Given my current luck with whatever dice you are using, I wouldn't be all that surprised if I just ended up dead after yet another 1 roll.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I'm using the same d6 I use for D&D Encounters, and trying to make sure in the description you don't forget that Shaping is dangerous when you get bad rolls related to it. (It is the same awesome semi-transparent blue as the rest of my dice set, have you done anything to irritate the transparency and/or sky deity, or the RNG recently? :P I did fine on Wedsnday.)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:29:53 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Right!" Anoth says "This is a job for minions!" And so said, he has his big strong punchy creations to the carrying till they find something else.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17