Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17361 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 7: Woo!
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2011, 06:46:31 pm »

You see no rogues. They're deeper into the cave.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2011, 09:54:30 pm »

Anoth Heals himself while sending his creations after Fyora that are running into the cave.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2011, 10:01:28 pm »

You aren't injured, Happery. only Ima and Haika are.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 8: Erm...
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2011, 11:58:11 am »

Haika (1+1, 1+1) is still foggy on plated artilas, and the remaining artila isn't worth keeping. Gah.
You all move slowly deeper in. It gets very dark very fast, and Hikari dashes out to grab a twig for someone to firebolt. Torch in hand, you continue on deeper in for a while.

After what seems like forever, you manage to find the remains of a dead fyora, which looks like it had been eaten by the cryoa to save itself. There is also numerous scratches on the wall, and many scorch marks. This cave is much much deeper than it looked before. Suddenly, a icy blast extinguishes the torch as several pools of oil are lit. You can see at least 20 fyoras running about, a few cryoas (including the one that got away being pulled into a smallish heap of dead creations.) and a drayk sitting on a makeshift throne atop the pile. It calls out to you five:
"Well, I see we have finally gotten some attention again, but not what I'd wanted. Is there a full, non-apprentice Shaper in this group?"

What now?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2011, 12:01:04 pm »

[Lie]"That would be me I am a full fledged shaper, Hikari Shizume, it is a pleasure to meet you, and may I inquire as to what your name is, or what you prefer to be called? I came here disguised as a trainee to test these recruits, and to see how powerful the creatures my colleagues made are, and now that I see for myself you are quite strong, and numerous." [/Lie]

((I am going to try, and bluff our way out of a fight no attacking please.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:10:15 pm by adwarf »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2011, 12:06:27 pm »

I would say that could possibly work, but you aren't robed like the shapers are. add something about that you you might (or might not) succeed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2011, 12:10:28 pm »

I would say that could possibly work, but you aren't robed like the shapers are. add something about that you you might (or might not) succeed.
Fixed it.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2011, 03:51:45 pm »

Get ready to get the hell out of there, if things don't turn out well.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2011, 05:46:17 pm »

Openly stare at the drayk and study it's form, until recent times it was the highest reach of fire based shapeing. mutter, just loud enough for it with it's good hearing to hear "Why in the hells did they bar the creation of such things?"
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2011, 05:54:12 pm »

You may be making adwarf's bluff harder to keep up, or you might just make it like you more. Still need two more actions until we find out, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2011, 06:10:16 pm »

Haika will stay quiet and merely observe as he casts heal on himself. The artilas will be arranged defensively before him.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2011, 01:25:53 am »

Anoth frowns as he pulls his summons back to guard him, flanking Hikari like a good minion.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 9: Success Bluff is successful.
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2011, 11:06:09 am »

(6) "Good, they finally ran out of apprentice squads to shunt down here. Now go away, we'll stay hidden long enough for you to say these apprentices wiped us out. No questions will be asked now, I can tell you are still too pro-Shaper to be safe to tell anything to, Hikari Shizume. Also, to the curious one: ask Shaper Hikari, he should know. I doubt you'll be told though."

You do as you're told and return to the Shaping Hall., but what did he mean by 'pro-shaper'? Surely there can't be someone who thinks they can defeat the Council?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:09:09 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2011, 11:16:47 am »

Report success of assignment, and recieve next job.

2nd Question: Me ! :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2011, 11:17:28 am »

You already did that, I just haven't thought of one yet. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17