Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Behold the power of Music! [Game Over]  (Read 39083 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Double Kill [Day 2]
« Reply #240 on: July 22, 2011, 04:11:41 pm »

Yes, I would consider it not WIFOM, because it's not speculating 'but what if that's what they WANT me to think' in the slightest. It was a statement of fact: 'unless there is only 1 scum, this is mylo.' True. 'There isn't one scum.' True. 'This is mylo.' The statement I was trying to make with that. I thought claiming would help under the same justification that claiming helps in lylo, it provides more information to the town since there will be no nights coming up if they're wrong. It plum didn't occur to me that we could just no-lynch.
Uh huh.  That does make sense, I had just thought the whole unless this is this type reasoning was in itself a type of WIFOM, but I was wrong.  Now so far you've been fairly defensive and jumped on the idea of a shorten, which yes I realize you thought it was the accepted thing to do.  Though that raises the problem, Ottofar did not actually shorten it, and if you were unsure what to do in this situation why would you take the initiative and place the first shorten.  Also what are you opinions on everybody to this point?  Who are your scum picks and who do you have pegged as possibly town?
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #241 on: July 22, 2011, 10:53:38 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
kilakan:
billybobfred:

No Lynch: Darvi, Ottofar, Think0028, billybobfred

Not Voting: kilakan, Bdthemag

Day 2 will last until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, 7/26.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2011, 11:34:17 am »

ok people stop fucking lurking, this is getting ridiculous, call for a no-lynch and then completely waste it.  How the hell can I scum hunt by myself.
Billybobfred I see you online get the hell in here and give me your top scum picks along with some actual scum-hunting.
BDthemag, I'm not sure but you must have passed the mod-poke time by now.
Nom nom nom

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 23, 2011, 12:22:16 pm »

This is exactly why I suggested the shorten in the first place.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 23, 2011, 01:48:19 pm »

Billybobfred I see you online get the hell in here and give me your top scum picks along with some actual scum-hunting.
Well, Otto has made it pretty clear he wants the day to end faster. Just because nobody's said anything yet isn't a good reason to cut the day short.

Bd, Darvi, and Think have all been directly and specifically asked a question, yet they have provided no answer. Maybe Think didn't see the question in your post, but Bd and Darvi have no excuse.

So that's my "top scum" list right now.

As for scumhunting... Otto, why the hell are you so eager for nightfall?
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 23, 2011, 02:03:28 pm »

Due to lurking, which no lynching causes. And days can be extended indefinitely. I think.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2011, 02:17:29 pm »

Well at this point it's becoming inane.  Frankly Think has been online multiple times since I posted, now i realize it IS the weekend but dodging the question or a response like this is insanely scummy.  Not to mention how defensive he was.  The day is ending Tuesday, which doesn't give people a lot of time to scum-hunt monday and tuesday morning.
Think0028-Get your ass in here and AT LEAST tell me when I can expect a response.
Nom nom nom

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2011, 02:32:43 pm »

Hello! I try to limit how often I post in ongoing Mafia games so I don't get hopelessly burnt out at the end of the day. Yes, I have been posting in other threads, and no, I didn't want to post more yesterday, especially since you wanted a post with content.

My current scumpicks are Bd for playing much like he did when I was scum with him in BM XXIV and Darvi for generally being behind the scenes and not doing much. I am pretty much convinced that billybob is town, I'm wavering but leaning to you being town, and maybe I'm insane but I think Otto is town. If I am later persuaded to think Darvi is town, I'd next suspect you and Otto. However, I am rather quite certain that Bd is scum.

Bd, Darvi: Neither of you have answered my questions! I'd rather like answers, please.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 23, 2011, 02:42:20 pm »

>by request, post list of scummiest players IYO
>an hour later, realize you listed everyone but yourself and the asker
>facepalm

If I had to pick a number one, I'd still go with Otto.

Yes, days "can be" extended indefinitely. But you're not proposing an extension, are you?

Here, I'll make it easy. I officially propose an extension to the day. Yea or nay, everyone?
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2011, 02:45:28 pm »

Billybob, I was thinking along the lines of extending tomorrow.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2011, 02:49:14 pm »

Why extend tomorrow when we can scumhunt just fine today?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2011, 02:53:01 pm »

Because you can't push properly, since we're no lynching?

There's no real danger to get lynched today.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2011, 04:35:56 pm »

Think Hm, currently im thinking that Billybob may be scum. I've read a few games where the new guy manages to use the "I did that because im a newbie" sort of thing, so im going to watch out for him.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2011, 05:28:53 pm »

Hello! I try to limit how often I post in ongoing Mafia games so I don't get hopelessly burnt out at the end of the day. Yes, I have been posting in other threads, and no, I didn't want to post more yesterday, especially since you wanted a post with content.

My current scumpicks are Bd for playing much like he did when I was scum with him in BM XXIV and Darvi for generally being behind the scenes and not doing much. I am pretty much convinced that billybob is town, I'm wavering but leaning to you being town, and maybe I'm insane but I think Otto is town. If I am later persuaded to think Darvi is town, I'd next suspect you and Otto. However, I am rather quite certain that Bd is scum.
Ya fine, I understand posting so much you get burnt out, but bloody hell at least tell someone you noticed they posted.  Thank you for your thoughts.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2011, 05:29:13 pm »

forgot Unvote
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20