Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Behold the power of Music! [Game Over]  (Read 39103 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2011, 07:22:50 pm »

As a general rule, when people have a specific role, they tend to be more concerned about that role. Bringing it up, especially right out of the blue, is evidence, and as this is d1 unlike the mafia, any leader would be on their own, so there would be no evidence of relationships and no night time activities to go off.
Although saying that we can't call cult leader d1, and saying that the evidence to find a leader is all things that can't be pinned on somebody d1, while we are still in d1, looks a like trying to cover your ass.

It is a shame we have bigger fish to fry.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2011, 07:26:21 pm »

As a general rule, when people have a specific role, they tend to be more concerned about that role. Bringing it up, especially right out of the blue, is evidence, and as this is d1 unlike the mafia, any leader would be on their own, so there would be no evidence of relationships and no night time activities to go off.
Although saying that we can't call cult leader d1, and saying that the evidence to find a leader is all things that can't be pinned on somebody d1, while we are still in d1, looks a like trying to cover your ass.

It is a shame we have bigger fish to fry.
Err, you've got that the wrong way around. When people have a SCUM role, they are worried about OTHER SCUM. Meaning it is perfectly rational to be suspicious of Bdthemag for trying to find a Cult instead of the Mafia.

So, feel free to murder Bdthemag.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »

Really? Well if you insist...

Also, I would, but no scrolls to do it.  :(

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2011, 08:01:43 pm »

Bd: Aside from your softball RVs, you still aren't getting out and questioning people. The one person you have questioned with any force responded to you and you promptly... sat on it and did nothing. And your vote hasn't moved. What gives?

Dariush: You did not seriously claim Jester. You did. Wow. Unvote, vote Dariush.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 20, 2011, 08:26:55 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag:
Max White:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
Dariush: Max White, billybobfred, Darvi, Ottofar, kilakan, webadict, Think0028
kilakan: Bdthemag, Dariush
webadict:
billybobfred:

Not Voting: 

Day 1 will last until 11 PM EST on Wednesday, 7/20;  ~1.5 hours from this post.

If update is late, it's because I just got Dungeons of Dredmor.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 20, 2011, 10:51:15 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag:
Max White:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
Dariush: Max White, billybobfred, Darvi, Ottofar, kilakan, webadict, Think0028
kilakan: Bdthemag, Dariush
webadict:
billybobfred:

Not Voting: 

It is nearly unanimous- Dariush must die!  Everyone crowds around and stabs/chops/slices him with their weapons- he is cut to ribbons and falls to the ground.

A pair of lockpicks falls from his back pocket- it appears he was a Thief!  Doubtless he was planning to steal treasure, but there is no evidence that he wanted everyone else dead.  It appears he was innocent after all.

Darkness sets in, and you must settle down for the night.  What horrors will the night bring?

Night 1 has begun!

Night 1 will last until 11 PM on Thursday, 7/21.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Die, thief! [Night 1]
« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2011, 10:33:21 pm »

As the group gathers in the morning, only six people show up.  Max White and Webadcit are not to be seen.  After giving them some time to arrive, you give up and head out to search for them.

Max White is found first.  Looks like his face has been smashed in- he met a gristly end.  Nothing on his person implicates the Ranger, though- he must have been innocent.  Webadcit's body is found next, followed shortly by his head a few feet away.  This Bard will sing no more.  Again, nothing is found to indicate he is anything other than innocent.

Two bodies in one night does not bode well.  What could happen next?

Day 2 has begun!

Day 2 will last until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, 7/26.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Double Kill [Day 2]
« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2011, 10:35:56 pm »

Well, unless there's only one scum, this is mylo. Should we all claim?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2011, 10:37:15 pm »

We can try it, but I don't think it'll work. The sole distinguishing feature of the scum is that they are scum.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2011, 10:37:41 pm »

Also there are definitely two scum, this was explicitly stated.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 22, 2011, 12:50:54 am »

I would suggest a no lynch.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2011, 04:01:00 am »

You guys suck. When I present a string of valid arguments it pays off to read and evaluate them instead of blindly rushing ahead with the bandwagon. -_- Noobs.

[/bah]

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2011, 07:38:47 am »

Well... I guess thanks for killing me. I didn't want to play anyhow.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2011, 08:33:44 am »

Well, unless there's only one scum, this is mylo. Should we all claim?
I think claiming would only accomplish something if someone knows who one of the scum is.  Of course that doesn't stop false claims so as of this minute I would suggestion considering a no-lynch.  Unless they have another double kill it will buy us another day.
Nom nom nom

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2011, 08:37:30 am »

Actually, I Think0028 is scum.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20