Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Behold the power of Music! [Game Over]  (Read 39122 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2011, 07:24:06 am »

Huh, that didn't work. That sucks.
I don't drink wine, pal. Whether or not you want to be lynched will get you lynched.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2011, 12:08:29 pm »

I realize I in essence bandwagoned, but I posted my reasons and frankly, he hasn't done anything but complain and make sarcastic jokes.  I mean it's so cute dariush, even now you can't be bothered, just sarcasm after crappy joke.

Also bdthemag mentioned a cult... what did I miss because I have never heard any mention of a cult before that post.
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2011, 12:23:00 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag: Think0028
Max White:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
Dariush: Max White, billybobfred, Darvi, Ottofar, kilakan, webadict
kilakan: Bdthemag, Dariush
webadict:
billybobfred:

Not Voting: 

Day 1 will last until 11 PM EST on Wednesday, 7/20;  ~9.5 hours from this post.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2011, 12:31:53 pm »

I'm kinda doubting there are any third parties other than mafia and cult.
Oh hey. 1) Mafia isn't a 3rd party and 2) nobody ever mentioned a cult. What makes you think that there is one? Freudian slip much?

Lady(Vector's reading this, right?) and gentlemen, we have found a cult leader.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2011, 12:34:06 pm »

Im assuming there could be one, since the most common setup i've seen so far is mafia+cult. Jumping to conclusions rather fast, eh Darvi?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2011, 12:44:40 pm »

What gave you the idea that cults are so common? The only cults I have seen lately were in Byor7, 3rd party mafia, and the mafia that never ends. One of which being guaranteed to have a cult and the other two being extremely reliant on power roles.

However, your reaction there tells me more than enough. Bit on the defensive there right?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2011, 12:45:37 pm »

Im being defensive because your accusing me of being the cult leader. I assumed there were cult because I thought Toaster would put them in because they fit well with the "Tower of the Necromancer" theme.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2011, 05:39:38 pm »

I thought third party roles were randomised.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2011, 07:04:13 pm »

Im being defensive because your accusing me of being the cult leader. I assumed there were cult because I thought Toaster would put them in because they fit well with the "Tower of the Necromancer" theme.
Frankly you could fit in a hell of a lot of different rolls with that thinking.  Just because it is a roguelike allows for an insane amount of different possibilities.  So frankly your method of thinking is guesswork.  As such why are you so defensive?
Nom nom nom

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 20, 2011, 07:05:13 pm »

Frankly you could fit in a hell of a lot of different rolls with that thinking.  Just because it is a roguelike allows for an insane amount of different possibilities.  So frankly your method of thinking is guesswork.  As such why are you so defensive?
Because I don't appreciate people making direct accusations without any actual evidence.
Welcome to Reality.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 20, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »

Because I don't appreciate people making direct accusations without any actual evidence.
I like this statement... How about you elaborate on it? What do you consider 'actual evidence' when accusing somebody of being a cult leader?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 20, 2011, 07:09:14 pm »

That's cool and all, but that's really for that player to do. I could give a crap if a scum has a billion reasons to lynch a town, and the town has 0 reason to lynch the scum. As long as I know he's scum if all that matters.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 20, 2011, 07:12:00 pm »

I like this statement... How about you elaborate on it? What do you consider 'actual evidence' when accusing somebody of being a cult leader?
Well first of all, accusing someone of Cult Leader Day 1 is silly. That is of course unless they are showing a large amount of behavior leading to that. Actual evidence to show towards someone who you believe is Cult Leader would be thing's like, sign's of budddying with other suspicious people, using the various items that can track or watch someone and seeing them go to someone's house everynight, and generally trying to act like town to much.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 20, 2011, 07:14:32 pm »

So... Exactly the same tells as the scum?
Pretty much since they both have the goal to outnumber the town while not being caught, I just couldn't exactely think of a specific way a Cult Leader could act (Never played with cult in a game before.), but i'll get back to you on that.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20