Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Behold the power of Music! [Game Over]  (Read 39147 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2011, 07:42:40 pm »

Hum then why did you mention Jim passing your townie test as the number one point on what did you learn after being lynched in P19.5.  It seems pretty dodgy to give your number one point as something not at all relevant in this game.
Because it was the first thing to come to mind. Those points were not in order of importance, just in order of when I typed them.
Then what the hell were you talking about in this post?
I fucked up the post before it saying 'Long enough for him to be ignoring him' when I meant 'Long enough for him to be ignoring us', it was just a small amending post to a typo.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2011, 07:47:14 pm »

Because it was the first thing to come to mind. Those points were not in order of importance, just in order of when I typed them.
Ya ok then, makes enough sense.
I fucked up the post before it saying 'Long enough for him to be ignoring him' when I meant 'Long enough for him to be ignoring us', it was just a small amending post to a typo.
re-read the post, noticed what you mean, still fucking confusing as hell but ok.
Nom nom nom

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2011, 07:50:21 pm »

Wasn't trying to 'merely help' him, mainly because I can not be sure he is not scum.  As for my posting time?  I happen to have quiet a bit of time today, I just have yet to read anything that I would like to push an argument against so far.  How exactly am I wasting time figuring out that he really is noob?  It lets me look at his posts in a slightly different light, for instance I've figured that he most likely is not scum because he didn't curl up into a little defensive ball like most noob scum would.
Hmm, right. Whatever. Cover your tracks all you want.

I mean, just look at your posts so far. You've only wasted time random questioning and then making comments. Not elaborating on anything. Just commenting. Oh, and go after newbie with the strength of a turtle. And not a teenage mutant ninja one. You're being a sissy, really. Sissy scumbag. I mean, if I had a kill item right now, I would us it on you. Why? Because you're accomplishing nothing while attempting to make it look like you are. That's a classic active lurk. I also notice you did nothing with your RV on me, instead focusing on the new guy. I wouldn't care so much, but it strengthens your "not doing anything" attitude.

Maybe if I see you find a scum, I might not lynch you. Good? Because I really can lynch you. Not alone, no, but you've already racked up enough evidence on you to lynch decisively. Billy is just a newbie, and I am about 95% positive he's not scum.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2011, 07:59:54 pm »

I mean, just look at your posts so far. You've only wasted time random questioning and then making comments. Not elaborating on anything. Just commenting. Oh, and go after newbie with the strength of a turtle. And not a teenage mutant ninja one. You're being a sissy, really. Sissy scumbag. I mean, if I had a kill item right now, I would us it on you. Why? Because you're accomplishing nothing while attempting to make it look like you are. That's a classic active lurk. I also notice you did nothing with your RV on me, instead focusing on the new guy. I wouldn't care so much, but it strengthens your "not doing anything" attitude.
I didn't see anything to further question you on, big fucking deal.  I did ask you a question, by that same merit BDthemag, who is actually lurking, is just as bad for asking one question and unvoting me.
Maybe if I see you find a scum, I might not lynch you. Good? Because I really can lynch you. Not alone, no, but you've already racked up enough evidence on you to lynch decisively. Billy is just a newbie, and I am about 95% positive he's not scum.
You know what, I accomplished learning he truly was a noob after attacking him, and myself have said I didn't think he was scum.  I'm not voting him at the moment so what's your problem with that?   
Nom nom nom

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2011, 08:01:50 pm »

I didn't see anything to further question you on, big fucking deal.  I did ask you a question, by that same merit BDthemag, who is actually lurking, is just as bad for asking one question and unvoting me.
Might help if you don't try deflecting onto somebody else.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »

I can't get on a computer right now, so I can't really post unless I want to spen a really long time typing. I'll probally be able to get on in a bit though.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2011, 09:43:15 pm »

Kilakan you seem very intent on getting a newbie lynched, and when questioned about it you desperately try to re-direct attention to other people. How about you give good reasons why you think people are scum instead of just "YOUR FUCKING SCUM, BECAUSE I SAY YOUR FUCKING SCUM".
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2011, 12:22:18 am »

Oatcount, please. Also, hammers/no?

Bdthemag,
any other suspects.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2011, 06:59:30 am »

I can't get on a computer right now, so I can't really post unless I want to spen a really long time typing. I'll probally be able to get on in a bit though.
Surprising.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2011, 07:00:17 am »

Kilakan you seem very intent on getting a newbie lynched, and when questioned about it you desperately try to re-direct attention to other people. How about you give good reasons why you think people are scum instead of just "YOUR FUCKING SCUM, BECAUSE I SAY YOUR FUCKING SCUM".
Do I really need to say this again, for fuck's sake read the god-damn thread I unvoted him, and have said that after getting his responses I DO NOT THINK HE IS SCUM.
Nom nom nom

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2011, 07:05:47 am »

Do I really need to say this again, for fuck's sake read the god-damn thread I unvoted him, and have said that after getting his responses I DO NOT THINK HE IS SCUM.
No you didn't. That's a bold-faced lie.

Ok well I have a hell of a hard time telling whether you could be scum or fucking terrible town.  I'd say that you are scum so far, but for future reference read the front page of this:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=87209.0
You said you couldn't tell. Not think he's scum implies you didn't say:
Ok well I have a hell of a hard time telling whether you could be scum or fucking terrible town.
Backtracking makes my job easier.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2011, 07:08:14 am »

webadict: Would you use another player as a target to push, hoping to lure scum onto the bandwagon? And if so, would this be a regular tactic for you?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2011, 07:13:07 am »

Really webadict, nit picking now?  It's not a lie, not thinking someone is scum and being unsure is the bloody same thing unless you are a cop.  Which since this is still day one is impossible to know. 
There's only one thing that could let someone know some else's alignment on day one is if you are in a scum team with him.
Nom nom nom

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2011, 07:21:20 am »

Darvi: Considering it's just giving some abilities to people, it's probably gonna be no more effect than a simple BYOR would have.
Fine, unvote. Then what would you do if you had an item that you'd consider useless or even bad for your team regardless of who it uses (such as scroll of genocide which is quite clearly an anti-town item)? Would you dump it and risk that somebody might use it or would you hog it and hope that nobody steals it or something?

Kilakan: you currently have no vote on anybody. Why, and who are your suspects?

Now, Dariush. First he asks somebody if they're a jester, then he claims that there are no 3rd parties. Now why would he do that?

1) he thinks he made a mistake and retroactively changed his opinion (or even may have asked Toaster in a PM). Unlikely, because then he'd have said "oh wait, I just realized/Toaster just told me that there are no 3rd parties. My mistake." Regardless of whether there really are 3rd parties, I doubt he'd just change his opinion like that without notifying anybody about it.
2) he is scum and his scumbuddy told him that there were no 3rd parties. He remains silent to not give away the fact that he has a scumchat
3) he is 3rd party and wants to divert attention from himself.

Either way, he can hang now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2011, 07:28:41 am »

webadict: Would you use another player as a target to push, hoping to lure scum onto the bandwagon? And if so, would this be a regular tactic for you?
I do whatever I want, but I have been known to do this. What's it matter?

Really webadict, nit picking now?  It's not a lie, not thinking someone is scum and being unsure is the bloody same thing unless you are a cop.  Which since this is still day one is impossible to know. 
There's only one thing that could let someone know some else's alignment on day one is if you are in a scum team with him.
"Nitpicking"? Cops? There are ways of knowing someone is scum without cops. It involves not being an idiot. I think people are/aren't scum based on probabilities. Eventually, one will grow to above 90% scum, and then I make sure they're lynched. Because, really, nothing is impossible. You're making it impossible.

Do you get it? Nitpicking is essential. Nitpicking means you're not believing what you say. It means you're changing what you said. It means you're either lying now or lying then. I picked out the wrong part of that quote purposefully.
I'd say that you [billybobfred] are scum so far
Which is the opposite of what you said before and said now.

Wanna keep doing it?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20