Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Behold the power of Music! [Game Over]  (Read 39072 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Double Kill [Day 2]
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2011, 05:41:21 pm »

>by request, post list of scummiest players IYO
>an hour later, realize you listed everyone but yourself and the asker
>facepalm

If I had to pick a number one, I'd still go with Otto.

Yes, days "can be" extended indefinitely. But you're not proposing an extension, are you?

Here, I'll make it easy. I officially propose an extension to the day. Yea or nay, everyone?
I don't understand the top part.  It's fine if you think that 4 people are pretty scummy, shit like that happens.  Why do you think otto is top, is it just that he wanted the day to end sooner?  Also don't extend at this point, frankly with everyone lurky lurking so much it's getting pointless.  Nice to see a little bit of activity after I kicked a few people though.

Think Hm, currently im thinking that Billybob may be scum. I've read a few games where the new guy manages to use the "I did that because im a newbie" sort of thing, so im going to watch out for him.
Nice to see you are at least offering responses.  Though active-lurking won't get you far at all.  Frankly sitting on your ass to watch without pushing him at least SOME is a god-damn scum move if I ever saw it, especially on a no-lynch day.  You seem far to happy to sit in the background, toss out the occasional answer and not do shit all unless someone is voting you. 
Nom nom nom

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2011, 05:54:36 pm »

Well, it's not very useful for me to say "everyone is scummy", is it? Only two people actually are scum, after all.

Yeah, Otto is scum number 1 in my book just for wanting the day to end sooner. The others were "merely" lurking. Bd and Think have responded, at least, but Darvi is still lurky as hell; if this keeps up he'll dethrone Otto pretty soon.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2011, 07:11:40 pm »

The reason why my town and scum games are so similar is because for some reason i've been choosen to play mafia in alot of games, it gets pretty annoying sometimes. And Billybob, its a weekend. People don't post alot on the weekends.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2011, 10:28:08 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
kilakan:
billybobfred:

No Lynch: Darvi, Ottofar, Think0028, billybobfred

Not Voting: kilakan, Bdthemag

Day 2 will last until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, 7/26.

There is one request for an extension.  Two needed to extend the day.

(All the shorten requests canceled themselves out.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2011, 07:51:35 am »

Cough cough
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 25, 2011, 08:55:27 am »

Indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 25, 2011, 09:56:34 am »

Darvi: What's your current scumlist looking like?
BD for being defensive about being called a cult leader (I didn't really mean it except as scumbait, and his reaction to it can be summed up as "oh shit he wants me lynched". Also he tried to divert attention by talking about cultplay.) And Ottofar for making suggestions without actually going through with them until later. It's like he's trying to be authoritative without actually meaning it.

Bd, Darvi, and Think have all been directly and specifically asked a question, yet they have provided no answer.
Hypocrisy lawl.

Also, if anybody of you expects me to play on a weekend; deal with it. That's the time when all the arseholes are at home and I just don't have the nerve for dealing with online jerks too.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 25, 2011, 12:18:48 pm »

Bd, Darvi, and Think have all been directly and specifically asked a question, yet they have provided no answer.
Hypocrisy lawl.
You mean someone asked me a question and I haven't answered?

Well, that simply won't do. Point me to this unanswered question, posthaste!
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 25, 2011, 12:24:13 pm »

billybobfredjoecarl: Don't you have any questions to ask by now?

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2011, 01:24:38 pm »

As suspicious as Think looks for agreeing with the shortening, it was Otto that suggested it to begin with.
Otto: Why?

Maybe when I asked this question I should have specified that it was also an answer.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2011, 01:42:35 pm »

Ah. Thanks for clarifying that.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2011, 08:00:11 pm »

Well, it's not very useful for me to say "everyone is scummy", is it? Only two people actually are scum, after all.

Yeah, Otto is scum number 1 in my book just for wanting the day to end sooner. The others were "merely" lurking. Bd and Think have responded, at least, but Darvi is still lurky as hell; if this keeps up he'll dethrone Otto pretty soon.
So in your opinion what strength of a scum-tell is lurking and/or active-lurking?
Nom nom nom

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:39 pm »

It's one of the lower ones on the list, I think. All the other scumtells that come to mind just now (lying, trying to cut short scumhunting time, saying shit like "you'll be sorry if you lynch me!") are stronger.

Not sure what you mean by "active lurking", it seems to be one of those things that has multiple contradictory definitions. Or maybe a lot of people are just using it wrong. Either way.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2011, 09:26:11 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
kilakan:
billybobfred:

No Lynch: Darvi, Ottofar, Think0028, billybobfred

Not Voting: kilakan, Bdthemag

Day 2 will last until 11 PM EST on Tuesday, 7/26.

There is one request for an extension.  Two needed to extend the day.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2011, 11:31:03 pm »

Bd: content with just observing billybobfred? Or are you going to question him?

Darvi: you seem very focused on 'Bd as a cult leader.' Do you think he could be regular scum?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20