Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 2 - Behold the power of Music! [Game Over]  (Read 39132 times)

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 2 - The Tower of the Necromancer [Day 1]
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2011, 12:09:46 pm »

What, do I need ta vote you or what.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:09 pm »

ridiculous
idiotic absent
I notice you're still doing it.

Here, let me make this easy. Barring major unforeseen circumstances, either you or kilakan will be lynched today. My vote is currently on you. Convince me to move it to kilakan. Do not use even a little bit of mockery.

... I really want to make a "bold" pun here, but I can't think of a good one. Oh well.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 19, 2011, 12:41:56 pm »

You're so adorable, I want to hug you.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2011, 12:47:05 pm »

Unvote  Max.

Vote Dariush.

4-3.

billybobfred

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUN: she:her:hers:herself]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2011, 02:08:47 pm »

You're so adorable, I want to hug you.
... This is your actual response.

You are not even attempting to change my mind.

Fine. I give up. You can't be saved, so I'll stop trying.
urist mcgeorg, who lives in boatmurdered and makes over 10,000 bad decisions each day,

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2011, 03:30:35 pm »

Max white's OMGUS is noted. As subtle as it might be.
So if I present any evidence that might incriminate you, it is OMGUS? No, I thought that was when I vote for you with no evidence. Putting a vote on somebody does not exclude them from being able to suspect you.

Fuck you.
What is this I don't even.
Asking for reasons and this is your reply? Hang ten, scum!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2011, 03:36:38 pm »

Darvi, you bandwagoned on me with a sole argument about jester and third party despite the fact that I claimed earlier that was a joke. Looking for an easy lynch, are you?
Haha, because retroactively explaining yourself with "it was a joke" is totally a townie thing to do.

Also, I don't have to look for an easy lynch.
Spoiler: You're in plain sight! (click to show/hide)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:18 pm »

Ottofar in order of who's acting the most scummy (besides Kilakan) Dariush and you. Dariush because of the obvious reasons, OMGUSing, claiming that the things that got people suspicious of him in the first place were jokes, and agressively replying to everyone who's suspicious of him with a polite "Fuck you.". Im suspicious of you because your not doing jack shit.

Kilakan what exactely do you mean by "Feelings and Changes", are you by chance a dark wizard reading people's minds giving an extremely stupid answer to a question?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 19, 2011, 06:52:51 pm »

Bd: You missed my question. What is your opinion on billybobfred? Do you have points on Dariush and Kilakan that haven't been mentioned yet?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2011, 06:56:51 pm »

Think0028 My bad, I already shared my opinion on Billybob but i'll state it again. I think Billybob is just a confused newby, since when I first started out I was the same way getting myself lynched due to my stupidity. I don't currently have much else to say on Dariush and Kilakan, most of the scummy things they have done have already been said.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2011, 08:04:50 pm »

kilakan, you look pretty relaxed down there. Mind explaining why you 1) suddenly reverse your opinion on billy without any explanation (with the italicized part being the point); 2) behave with complete arrogance despite having not all that much experience; 3) go completely defensive without so much as asking a single question that isn't a response to someone pushing you?
Also,
I work in feelings and feelings change.
are you implying here that you vote only basing on what your guts tell you? And have you finally decided whether or not you think billy is scum?
The initial vote was nothing but a pressure.  You want to find out my opinion on Billy, go read my last few posts, they explain how I initially felt he was somewhat scummy, he answered my questions, I changed my vote.  As for number 3?  Well you are right, I haven't been pushing enough, but sorry most of my time was taken up with responding to webadict.  Initially yes my votes are based on gut feelings, later on i go back re-read the thread a number of times, formulate ideas and then vote with more assurance.

And why not answer?
Fuck you.
Uh huh.  Skipping questions and responding like that sounds fucking scummy.

I told you that argument by mockery makes you look suspicious, Dariush, and you still insist on doing it. Why?
Because your arguments were too ridiculous to deign anything other than mockery and Ottofar's ones are too idiotic absent.
Ha then where are your own arguments.  Barring the ones about there being a third party and you're discussion with Max about the difference between lukers and inactive players.  Those two didn't amount to shit all.

Also, I see you don't want to address jumping on the bandwagon in your first post.
I TOLD you that was a pressure vote, even though you could have deducted that yourself (or maybe you could not, who knows...). Or is any vote that lands on a person who already has one or more a bandwagon, in your opinion?
So then what is your opinion of billybob if you initially decided to use a pressure vote on him?

*note to self - never joke about anything in any mafia games. Especially not about roles*
billybobfred, are you going to continue playing like this for the whole day? Are you a Jester?
No, and given what little I know about jesters, I doubt there is one. (they are pretty well hated!)

... It's going to turn out that that wasn't a serious question, isn't it?
So you used a pressure vote to.. ask a joke?  I also love how you never commented on his answer to you.
stuff
Holy shit, those "observations" are uberawesome. I can also make a few on my own:
webadict
The first person to get a vote.

Max White
The first person to use a letter 'q' in his post.

billybobfred
The first scum to be lynched.
So you then continue to mock him without commenting on anything he said, and your 'pressure' vote still sitting away on him.

You know what else is really cute of you, you never even unvoted billybob, you could not acknowledge the person you pressure voted long enough to even unvote them.  Let alone actually comment on what you asked him, or any of his posts except to mock him.
Dariush-Until you care to explain your actions, in my opinion you are scum.
Nom nom nom

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2011, 09:06:06 pm »

Vote Count:

Darvi:
Bdthemag: Think0028
Max White:
Think0028:
Ottofar:
Dariush: Max White, billybobfred, Darvi, Ottofar, kilakan
kilakan: webadict, Bdthemag, Dariush
webadict:
billybobfred:

Not Voting: 

Day 1 will last until 11 PM EST on Wednesday, 7/20.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2011, 01:38:33 am »

For the same reasons as Dar before, Kilakan.

Also, Max, that was just suspicion-casting, which is in itself scummy, but on me, who has you as #1 pick... So yeah.

Bdthemag, go learn my meta.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2011, 01:39:50 am »

So your Meta is doing nothing and not attracting any attentions, good meta /sarcasm
Welcome to Reality.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2011, 01:46:22 am »

Go read a game.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20