Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: You aren't Apprentices: Magic Book Discussion [Third Round Monday]  (Read 8861 times)

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile

Carden grimaced, flicking a bit of hydra gut off of his shoulder before picking up his bag of gold, idly swinging it as he walked off with his teammate. Despite the blood and guts and mayhem of the day, the young wizard was in high spirits. They had won, after all, and he now knew what to expect from the other competitors. "I think we do. We only need to watch our backs, I was not expecting the others to be so...shadowy." he replied with a smile before pausing to wave to his fellow apprentice under Malkin, calling out: "That invisibility spell caught me off guard! Better luck next time, eh, Nirur?"
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nirur glared at his rival's bag of gold. He would have won. Of course he did. Nirur turned to sulk away as he answered. "Quite ... You won't win so easily in the remaining trials."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ochita sighed, but he also still looked hopeful, he turns to nirur. "Don't worry, I have a couple of tricks.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile

Harley turns to Tarok. "You know, you don't just announce to somebody that you intend to kill them partner. It is so much easier to do such things when the victim dose not see it coming..."

He shakes his head. Victory was in the graps of his Pheonixes and he let it slip away. "Guess I'll have to be a bit more ambitious in my experimentation, now wont I?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Crap! Sorry, I was waiting for BDthemag to respond, and didn't realise I was out of time! :( I'll be more attentive in future... So should I do Stiric's actions, also? ))
Drull grimaced as he swatted out the last of the fire that had sprung up about his clothes. His hands, eyebrows and even the cornstalk between his teeth were all blackened and charred, but being something of a pyromaniac himself, he wasn't too troubled. He'd inhaled a fair lot of smoke, however, and doubled over and coughed, loudly.
He looked over to Stiric with a sigh. "Well. Could've gone better, eh? I s'pose it's back to the drawing board. Yer 'oil of transparency' didn't exactly do much, did it?! I almost had it myself, but you should've been there with a bucket o' water. Think ahead next time!" With that he stormed off sulkily, not realising the back of his clothing had burnt away, revealing his bare backside to the world. He wondered why it was so drafty.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ochita glared at Stiric, the other apprentice that his master had. He looked wary, and he gave a concerning eye over Drull.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I didn't say I would live now did I, and yep more research is needed." said Tarok as he stood up, adn hobto his hobbled back to his room.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile

so... are we back to researching? for how long ingame?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You find out what the Second Trial is on Monday. Until then, you can research if you want to, or gather supplies or anything else.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is now Monday.

The Second Trial will consist of a race from here to a distant location. You'll find out where that location is upon the start of the race. The first two people to arrive at the finish line win.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile

May the best Yellow Mage win!

E: This is facetious. Our team's like the host from Amazing Race, we're already going to be at the finish line before you even start.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:05:12 pm by thatkid »
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the Second Trial, you will have to make your way to the bottom of the lake outside the castle. Good luck.

Be sure to have your plans for the underwater race in ASAP!

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile

how deep is the lake?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1000 ft at the deepest. Think Lake Michigan in terms of size.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still waiting for people to send in their plans now that they know it's under water.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9