Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-  (Read 4392 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellion of Numeron - Medieval Fantasy RTD! -=Beginning=-
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 11:33:07 pm »

Arkon merely dipped his bread in his soup and ate in silence. By now his companions were used to his reticence, and other than speculation about future events he really didn't have much to say. The stars weren't of as much interest to him as the earth, anyway. Stars were fickle; sometimes bright, sometimes dim, only visible at night. The earth was always there underfoot, solid and stable.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 11:36:46 pm »

"Well not exactly she was more the type were you did waht she said, or ended up with no balls, and for some reason she decided to make me her apprentice I think its, because I stole this from her when we first met not exactly sure. " with that last word Hikari trailed off, as he looked up, and stared at the sky looking at a constellation that resembled a fox.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2011, 11:39:26 pm »

Ulric scoffed "Well, I'm glad we have a weakling like you in our squad. Might as well surrender to the rebellion now!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2011, 11:49:43 pm »

"Weakness falls upon the one who first call another that exact thing never underestimate your enemy, or a blade will end up either at your throat, through your heart, or in your head. Those who lash out so quickly will bring pain upon themselves, and their companions never lash out without reason, or evidence otherwise you are the one caught in the disadvantageous situation. You may have forgot, but I am not as weak as I seem my previous job proves that. " says Hikari as he stands up, and grabs his swords out his tent. Strapping them across his back he sits back down, and says "I don't care if you think I am weak, but remember on the battlefield we work as a group, or we die without cooperation they a group weakens, and the flaws well hidden when you were working together are revealed for all to see."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:46 am »

Ulric scratches his head. "Sorry, WHAT was that you just said? Are you even a Numeronian? My brother's child could speak more eloquently than you appear to be able to. And don't forget, boy. On the battlefield, it could just happen that one of our band of brothers could...slip, shall we say, and blab about your previous profession to our gracious leaders. Not even the army will protect you from the law, boy."

He stamps away from the fire. "Rebellions, assassins, thieves... This whole country is going to the dogs."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 12:48:55 am »

Status

Spoiler: Adwarf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: KineseN (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dsarker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kilakan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: EmoBiatch (click to show/hide)

If you have any problems with Skills, tell me and suggest something else. Other than that, tell me if I got anything wrong in your statuses... Also, Tarran, you are a weird, weird person. I want to see you run into battle with a shield on each arm. I really do.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:44:44 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 12:52:36 am »

Tarran finishes his soup. He looks at the two, unimpressed at both.

Tarran points at Ulric "You, stop busting people's balls."

Tarran then points at Hikari "You... ummm... I'm sorry to say but no one cares about what you've just said."

"Both of you shut up and eat or I'll give you a little star on yourself. If you're going to act like a man and wife, please do it away from us."

"Now, is there anything else anyone wants to talk about?" He cracks his knuckles and manages a small smile.

Also, Tarran, you are a weird, weird person. I want to see you run into battle with a shield on each arm. I really do.
How am I weird?

Also, Yeeaaaano. I'm not going to battle with two shields. Not a chance.

Also, how do we define our spells?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:54:26 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 01:07:33 am »

Why did you choose two shields then? <.< >.> Also, just make up a spell. Or I could just say 'Basic Fireball' and let us be done with it.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 01:11:09 am »

I got one shield for average use, and another for a backup, just in case I need more armor instead of speed/agility or it randomly breaks.

Give me a spell... Thermite Point; small area of damage, but extremely hot.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 01:25:19 am »

You'll need to specify more than that >.> For example: Is it a projectile? What kind of range does it have?

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:20 am »

Ah.

Projectile, long range (it's very thick until it expands), water has little effect while it's a projectile.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 01:51:03 am »

Okay so.. I have an idea. It's more powerful than a basic spell, so I'd like you to suggest a minor (Note: Minor) drawback. Because I love fire spells.

Thermite Point

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 02:22:59 am »

Heh.

Wait, wait, wait...

HOLY SHIT 40 DAMAGE ON A DIRECT HIT.

Are... you sure it should only be a minor drawback? :o

Oh, wait, that's only on a direct hit. Otherwise it does a 1d8+3 damage.

Hmmm... Well, I can't really think of any drawbacks that would make sense for the thing, really. Maybe make it do less damage?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:27:51 am by Tarran »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 02:28:37 am »

I could always bump the negative on aiming up to -5 or -6. Remember, a direct hit is an 8 or above.. wait, no. 9 or above. Need to get 5 to hit directly. So at the moment you have... a 2 in 10 chance to hit. Directly.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2011, 02:31:32 am »

Well, what do you consider an average spell at this stage to be like anyway?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5