Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: The Wheel of Time (Closed)  (Read 14048 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: The Wheel of Time
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2011, 04:06:20 am »

Looks good, but with your crafting skill complex lies won't work. Nice try though :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

squishynoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2011, 07:23:22 am »

Can you count me in?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Yes, I know. My character is literally a son of a bitch.)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:27:33 am by squishynoob »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2011, 08:53:52 am »

GAH I HATE YOU MAINTAINANCE AND YOU TOO TOADY!!!

I had just finished my Character, the bio very sketchy and was going to work on it more but time for me to leave for work was coming so I hit post. Normally I copy paste long posts to space if just incase, but this time I didn't and lost it all...
Also what the fuck is going on with my post reply screen, its extending further then the page width...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2011, 11:18:22 am »

Looks good, but with your crafting skill complex lies won't work. Nice try though :P

Damn, what skill would govern lying?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2011, 05:57:00 pm »

Damn, what skill would govern lying?
Bluffing, or Diplomacy maybe.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2011, 05:58:40 pm »

Bluffing is a skill involved in lies Diplomacy is basically a fancy word for persuasion.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 06:00:53 pm »

Oh and we just need Neyvn's Bio and we should be ready to go.
Welcome to Reality.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2011, 06:18:59 pm »

Right then, Lets try this again...

Name: Rouarn
Profession: To the Aiel - A Returning Gai'Shain, To the Wetlanders - A Lost One (Tuatha'an)
Physical Appearance: Dress in cloth of the Tuatha'an, a light shirt and trousers with a thicker over coat coloured Green Brown Brown repectfully, within the collar of the shirt though is what appears to be a Black Veil. With a medium sized frame he is built slender yet solid and appears less flexable then he really is. Standing taller then most of his kind he towers over many of the Wetlanders, his blond hair is tied in a small knot at the back. His pale blue/green eyes appear Opal like...
Background: Aiel
Skills: Spear :: 3, Bow :: 1, Weilderness Lore :: 1, Stealth :: 4, Spotting :: 1
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:45:41 pm by Neyvn »
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2011, 07:24:57 pm »

Oh goody we can start soon.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2011, 07:33:14 pm »

Im a bit confused on how your character who is Aiel is a Tuatha'an.
Welcome to Reality.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2011, 07:37:41 pm »

Read the Bio. He was pulled into their Troop while Gai'shain. So to every Wetlander he appears to be Tuatha'an (other then the fact he is carrying a Weapon) so while he is marching back to the Clans he would be harassed as a Tinker...

Besides in all technicality, The Tuatha'an is the Aiel and the Aiel is the Tuatha'an, the Tuatha'an are the Aiel that still follow "The way of the Leaf" while the Aiel of the waste are the ones that use the spear...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:39:13 pm by Neyvn »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2011, 07:39:53 pm »

Read the Bio. He was pulled into their Troop while Gai'shain. So to every Wetlander he appears to be Tuatha'an (other then the fact he is carrying a Weapon) so while he is marching back to the Clans he would be harassed as a Tinker...
I guess i'll allow it, its odd for an Aiel to become Gai'shain for an outsider. But whatever, now onto equipment! In a short bit i'll provide a list of equipment you'll choose from. Along that you can choose one item that is significant to your chararacter in some way. Yes it could be an easy way to get a free weapon, but i'd prefer if it was something like a cloak, a necklace, or something along the lines of that.
Welcome to Reality.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2011, 07:41:18 pm »

I guess i'll allow it, its odd for an Aiel to become Gai'shain for an outsider.
Sigh you totally didn't read the bio...
At a foolish time he had once allowed himself to be taken Gai'shain by the woman he had fallen in love with, in hopes of getting closer to her and share those feelings, but in truth he had already lost her to what appeared to had been a Tuatha'an Troop that had passed through the Wastes not long ago. Days after being "Touched" and his taking of the White Cloth, he followed her as due his 'Toh' as she stalked the Tuatha'an troop and each night she heard her pine for one of the men. Within a week the two of them had joined with the Troop and his life began to change.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2011, 07:49:29 pm »

I guess i'll allow it, its odd for an Aiel to become Gai'shain for an outsider.
Sigh you totally didn't read the bio...
At a foolish time he had once allowed himself to be taken Gai'shain by the woman he had fallen in love with, in hopes of getting closer to her and share those feelings, but in truth he had already lost her to what appeared to had been a Tuatha'an Troop that had passed through the Wastes not long ago. Days after being "Touched" and his taking of the White Cloth, he followed her as due his 'Toh' as she stalked the Tuatha'an troop and each night she heard her pine for one of the men. Within a week the two of them had joined with the Troop and his life began to change.
Okay, I admit I sorta skimmed it a bit. Your in either way, so whatever :P
Welcome to Reality.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: The Wheel of Time (Closed)
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2011, 08:01:44 pm »

Alright, peeled a point off Craft Story and added it to bluff instead, I think that's the final version.

Right then, Lets try this again...

Name: Rouarn
Profession: Lost One (Tuatha'an)
Physical Appearance: Dress in cloth of the Tuatha'an, a light shirt and trousers with a thicker over coat coloured Green Brown Brown repectfully, within the collar of the shirt though is what appears to be a Black Veil. With a medium sized frame he is built slender yet solid and appears less flexable then he really is. Standing taller then most of his kind he towers over many of the Wetlanders, his blond hair is tied in a small knot at the back. His pale blue/green eyes appear Opal like...
Background: Aiel
Skills: Spear :: 3, Bow :: 1, Weilderness Lore :: 1, Stealth :: 4, Spotting :: 1

Interesting to see how a Treekiller gleeman is viewed by the Aiel...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9