Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Minecraft My Server  (Read 2009 times)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Minecraft My Server
« on: July 04, 2011, 04:20:43 am »

Hi never been on this part of the forums before so hi
also i have a server and i need people on it so if you want to join
just post on this topic with your minecraft id and ill send you a pm with the sever ip

Thanks Ryan5050 Peace ;D

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft My Server
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 04:21:37 am »

What makes your server different than the thousands of other minecraft servers out there? Otherwise I see no incentive to actually go on this server.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 04:48:09 am »

just asking im not forcing you to do so

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 04:50:20 am »

I know your not forcing me, im just saying to attract more players you need to tell them why your server is good. And why they should join, don't expect to get a flood of players from just a few sentences.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 05:15:33 am »

What makes your server different than the thousands of other minecraft servers out there? Otherwise I see no incentive to actually go on this server.
This response seems strange to me. A man comes and offers a service to you, for free, that you can enjoy with your friends, and few other people are taking this offer currently so no waiting in line or dealing with others involved, and you ask what you get out of it?

What a day and age...

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:21:51 am »

I know your not forcing me, im just saying to attract more players you need to tell them why your server is good. And why they should join, don't expect to get a flood of players from just a few sentences.
If you must know you will start of with diamond tools Armour 20 dirt sand saps and ill will be on all the time to stop Grier's 

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 05:26:38 am »

This response seems strange to me. A man comes and offers a service to you, for free, that you can enjoy with your friends, and few other people are taking this offer currently so no waiting in line or dealing with others involved, and you ask what you get out of it?

What a day and age...
If a thousand people are giving away shoes for free, and the ones you have a perfectly fine and show no signs of ever giving out, it takes something special to convince you to switch.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 05:32:44 am »

Sorry, didn't want to sound like a jerk. What I was trying to say was can you give us some information about the server?
Welcome to Reality.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 06:37:36 am »

Sorry, didn't want to sound like a jerk. What I was trying to say was can you give us some information about the server?
not much you can build anything im hoping of making it one person can join every so often
but nothing really great about just its you making your own world what i think minecraft is about

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 02:13:56 pm »

hope people will join

Moonlit_Knight

• Bay Watcher
  • The moon is red... Flee little mortals and despair
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 02:42:27 pm »

Sure... I'll bite out of curiosity.

Minecraft ID: talmurr

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 02:45:46 pm »

Sure... I'll bite out of curiosity.

Minecraft ID: talmurr
my friend sort of did something to the server so im trying to get it back up but no luck
i've been trying for three days