Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30895 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #300 on: August 03, 2011, 03:12:43 pm »

Well, the penalty really isn't that bad - it's about the same as if you overeat crap food every day, really.

Just by stepping outside of newhome and sleeping in one of the many structure beds you can completely counteract it.

And I'm on, like, half the time, seriously, I'm just usally in Story or Global Banter. Clan is quiet, thus no one talks in the clan, which makes clan be quiet, heh.
No, eating tons of burgers and getting fat is about 20% more stamina than starving, if I remember correctly.

And even if you can counteract it, you could do that by eating, and then do MORE by sleeping in the bed :P

Also, Kittania has slightly less awesome steaks for 500 req.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 03, 2011, 03:23:29 pm »

At the very least buying an occassional ration pack helps. Also, go outside and travel around a bit looking for supply crates!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 03, 2011, 04:45:00 pm »

So, apparently I recently got a message from another player asking me not to play bug characters, but giving me permission to continue my current character at the time being, because and I quote "it my my thing".

This was the response I was going to send:
Okay, first of all, I'm an Arachnid. You've got need to worry - I'd never stoop so low so as to include myself within the confines of the order Hemiptera. You place as ruling insect is secure. Now, as to the insuations you've made in your message that I somehow need your permission to continue with the things I have every intent to continue doing as I see fit, to those I give a hearty Fuck Off.

But thankfully for the sake of all those (ie me) who despise drama and don't want to ever think about this again, Omega agreed to right a much nicer response for me. I haven't actually read it, I'm just going to send it off and forget about it.

I just found the whole situation amusing.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 03, 2011, 05:01:00 pm »

So, apparently I recently got a message from another player asking me not to play bug characters, but giving me permission to continue my current character at the time being, because and I quote "it my my thing".

This was the response I was going to send:
Okay, first of all, I'm an Arachnid. You've got need to worry - I'd never stoop so low so as to include myself within the confines of the order Hemiptera. You place as ruling insect is secure. Now, as to the insuations you've made in your message that I somehow need your permission to continue with the things I have every intent to continue doing as I see fit, to those I give a hearty Fuck Off.

But thankfully for the sake of all those (ie me) who despise drama and don't want to ever think about this again, Omega agreed to right a much nicer response for me. I haven't actually read it, I'm just going to send it off and forget about it.

I just found the whole situation amusing.

Was this player a mod?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 03, 2011, 09:24:09 pm »

Just a player.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2011, 09:32:24 pm »

It'd be like me getting angry at a guy for roleplaying as a nerdy human :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 03, 2011, 09:33:32 pm »

That's...pretty ridiculous. (Sort of the like the IP laws in the US!) Oh well.

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 04, 2011, 05:23:19 pm »

Then I heartily would agree with your first off the cuff response.

Just a player.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 04, 2011, 05:34:21 pm »

Nah, its okay, Omega is basically handling me messages for me, being very diplomatic. I have neither the time nor inclination to get up to my usual antics, as amusing as they can sometimes be!

And the person seems very apologetic if at the same time being completely incapable of being insulting simultaneously. I'm... just gonna feel kind of sorry for them and continue letting Omega handle the conversation while doing exactly what I want, heh.

Also, sorry again I haven't been active in the Clanhall! Story + Banterverse stuff has been devouring all my time.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2011, 11:47:12 pm »

Drew a new character portrait in exchange for 75 cigs, for Obsidia:

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 08, 2011, 02:10:41 am »

Nice, haven't been on in a few days, but I plan to start being active again soon. Busy week. :-/

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 09, 2011, 09:43:54 pm »

Glyph your pretty good at drawing, you could start doing commisions!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 09, 2011, 10:38:55 pm »

That one was for 75 cigs, Bdthemag :)

And I want to get back into this regularly (only been on a couple times this week :( ), probably once I get back home after Sunday. :)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2011, 10:41:54 pm »

Mind you, I wasn't aware it was a commission until after it was done, hah. ;)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2011, 11:14:54 pm »

Mind you, I wasn't aware it was a commission until after it was done, hah. ;)

Isn't it just a very nice tip, then? ;)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22