Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30891 times)

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2011, 08:40:16 pm »

Robots are... interesting. It looks like they start out with a whopping 70% defense penalty. and +30% bonus to attack, and have to spend stamina to heal themselves outside of battle.

You can overclock attack / defense / damage repair (in-combat healing), but then you start building up heat which you'll have to spend stamina in cooling down. If you overheat, important bits start exploding.

I need to test and see if they can eat anything, or if that's an additional restriction.

EDIT - The interesting bit is that it looks like you can use a lot more of your stamina before getting exhausted. Looks like orange starts at 40%..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:51:20 pm by Magentawolf »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2011, 09:12:38 pm »

Don't understimate the benefit of not having to pay for healing, though! It's seriously a very nice bonus.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2011, 11:50:00 am »

I drew some pictures last night while I was talking to Carlynne.
Carlynne(plus some dead guy), Jacques(plus newb), and Pace(with someone standing on his head with a bag of brains. This had more, but the rest sucked!):

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:52:24 am by GlyphGryph »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2011, 12:32:34 am »

Oh god, this was the best Banter ever!

Nearby Male Joker [01h00m] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama says "Because they're all in federal prison for island drug traffiking."
Nearby Male Joker [59m41s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama says "Dent sold them all out for a reduced sentence and an internet connection."
Nearby Male Joker [59m23s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama says "And...er...an android. But no one likes to think about that."
Online Male Nanite Fog [57m50s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent likes to think about androids...
Online Male Nanite Fog [56m55s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent catches himself. "Er, those claims are biased and entirely untrue! Probably." Shifty glances. "You can't prove anything!"
Nearby Female Human [56m40s] <PRAT> Tangerine chuckles.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [55m49s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin says "Objection!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [55m30s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin says "I present Exhibit A!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [55m16s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin tears the sheet off of an Android.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [53m50s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin points to Dent. "What do you have to say to that!"
Nearby Female Human [53m43s] <PRAT> Tangerine gasps!
Online Male Nanite Fog [51m55s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent looks about even more suspiciously. "Faked. Anyone could tell you that." He begins taking hi-res photos of the android in various awkward poses.
Nearby Female Human [50m17s] <PRAT> Tangerine bangs her judge-hammer-thingy. She's suddenly sitting at a podium and is wearing a powdered wig. "Hey! Nunna that! I'll have order in my court!" bang bang bang!
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [48m35s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin continues. "Well then! How about... Exhibit B!" He pulls the sheet off a table, revealing an assortment of high res photos taken by Dent of this very Android, in THIS very court, in a variety of awkward poses! "What about that!?"
Nearby Female Human [47m49s] <PRAT> Tangerine gasps!
Online Male Nanite Fog [47m01s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent hides the camera. "Slander and lies! I've never seen those before in my life," he shouts as he begins stuffing handfuls of said photos into his pockets in an exceedingly conspicuous manner.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [46m55s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin waves hello to the Jury, who also gasp, but that is mostly at the fact that they just realized that there is a case and they are there.
Nearby [46m35s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow screams out, "OBJECTION!" youtu.be/s1SB12K8LHQ
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [46m04s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin raises a finger as Dent begins stealing the photos. "Objection! The defendent is stealing evidence! Very pervy evidence! I rest my case! Can I call a witness?"
Nearby [45m31s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow is the jury. And the witness. And all other minor roles.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [44m57s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin needs to wait to hear back from Judge Tangerine though.
Nearby Female Human [43m32s] <PRAT> Tangerine bangs her gavel... Is that what it is? "Objection sustained. Give that evidence back! Bring your witness to the stand!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [43m22s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin wonders. Will his objection be sustained? Will the Judge call for order and send out the Jury/witnesses for declaring their own objection? Does he win? When is it time for break? Will there be cookies?
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [42m57s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin raises a fist in triumph! "I would like to call Jbow to the stand!"
Online Male Nanite Fog [41m51s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent says "Counter-objection, Judge! These marvellous photos- er, I mean this disgusting trash has nothing to do with this case! It wasn't even my opium, either. It was Whistle's!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [41m12s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin waves his arms around. "Hey, you can't counter-objection! That's not fair! I was bringing up a witness!"
Nearby [40m57s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow rises to take the witness stand, whispering to Glyph "what exactly will I be saying?"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [40m23s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin whispers back. "Whatever damning things you think of, obviously!"
Nearby Female Human [39m55s] <PRAT> Tangerine glares at Dent. Apparently she doesnt like the cut of his jib. She's not a fan of pervy Android fanciers. "Counter-Objection denied. Sit back down, we've got a witness to hear!"
Nearby Male Joker [39m44s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama scribbles down notes and mutters something to the effect of, "...not at all like Law and Order..."
Online Male Nanite Fog [38m37s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent grumbles, but takes his seat. A large bag full of opium falls out of his pocket as he does so, completely unnoticed by him. "I'm innocent, I tell you. Innocent..."
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [37m52s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells "I call Jbow to the stand! Jbow, is it not true that you were held a tea party the other day where you shot a zombie for no good reason? Oh, and also that my client is guilty?" He gestures wildly in Dent's direction.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [37m08s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin gets in real close. "Well, isn't it!? Isn't it!"
Nearby Male Joker [36m37s] <PRAT>Captain Wiki pops in agian after walling
Nearby [36m35s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow takes the stand. "Your client is, indeed guilty. I plead the fifth in regards to the first question." She is not intimidated so easily.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [35m15s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin looks at the Judge. "Objection! Client refuses to be battered! Permission to try harder?" He demonstrates that he has a very large bowl of batter all mixed and ready to go.
Nearby Female Human [35m13s] <PRAT> Tangerine hmmmms and swings her gavel around a little, listening to the witness' testimony.
Nearby [34m35s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow gives him that I dare you to do it look.
Online Male Nanite Fog [34m30s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent leaps to his feet once more, white powder and lewd images scattering across the courtroom in the process. "I object! I have no defendant, and the prosecutor has too many eyes."
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [34m28s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin suddenly corrects himself. "Oh, no, wait, it's supposed to be badgered. I don't have a badger. Objection with drawn. No more questions!"
Nearby Male Joker [34m05s] <PRAT>Captain Wiki says " OVERRULED"
Nearby [33m56s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow gasps!
Nearby [33m35s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow is surprised. The supreme court just marched in, it would seem.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [33m32s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin gasps as well. Wiki is trying to usurp the judges authority!
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [33m03s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin points at Wiki! "Bailiff! Arrest that man!"
Nearby Female Human [32m57s] <PRAT> Tangerine makes a grumpy face and huffs in Wiki's direction. This court is only big enough for one judge... and that judge is her!
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [32m35s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin waits for Jbow to arrest Wiki, tapping his foot impatiently.
Male SpiderMorph [31m39s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin accepts that wonderllama, as the court clerk, might also have authority to double as bailiff.
Nearby Male Nanite Fog [31m03s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent takes advantage of the confusion by attempting to put Exhibit A into his pocket.
Nearby [31m00s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow jumps up. "Right! Right!" She pulls out her cuffs and drags Wiki up to the stand, multitasking as witness and the-person-with-handcuffs.
Nearby [30m18s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow cuffs Dent as well, for stealing the Exhibits.
Nearby Female Human [29m30s] <PRAT> Tangerine nods grumpily. Looks like order is returning to her court. She bangs her gavel a few times, you know... Just because. Bang bang bang!
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [29m00s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin says "Judge, I rest my case!"
Nearby Male Joker [28m57s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama is totally not the court clerk, he's just observing. For the local paper. Or something.
Nearby [28m37s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow handcuffs everyone. 'Cause handcuffs are fun!
Nearby Female Human [27m49s] <PRAT> Tangerine finds it a tad difficult to bang her gavel while handcuffed....
Nearby Male Joker [27m17s] <PRAT>Captain Wiki says " Kinky"
Nearby Female Human [27m15s] <PRAT> Tangerine does her best to bang it in response to Glyph resting his case. "Good, good. Send the jury out to deliberate."
Nearby Male Nanite Fog [26m11s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent struggles with the android, completely oblivious to the handcuffs. "The jury has fallen asleep, I think..."
Nearby Male Joker [25m37s] <PRAT>Captain Wiki says " Can I be the jury? :D"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [25m14s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells at the Jury. "Stop arresting people and deliberate already, you good for nothing zombie-shooters!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [24m16s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin says "Judge Tangerine! Objection to Wiki's request! We can't have two juries, that would be silly!"
Nearby [23m53s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow has a kinky side. She never denied it. "I PLEAD THE FIFTH! UNTIL YOU PROVE IT, THAT'S SLANDER! LIBEL! AND I'M MAKING WIKI THE JURY BECAUSE I'D PROBABLY BE PRETTY DAMN BIASED TOWARDS THE DEFENDANT!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [23m23s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin continues. "And if we do, I want to be the Jury as well if everybody else is getting to be the Jury!"
Nearby [23m16s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow IS YELLING! And handcuffing! And is that a riding crop?
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [22m49s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin keeps objecting, but does not put up much of a fight!
Nearby Male Joker [22m37s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama wonders how far into the gutter this banter will inevitably fall.
Nearby [22m13s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow hits Glyph with the riding crop. "Pretty damn far, Llama." But you know you like it.
Nearby Male Nanite Fog [21m22s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent manages to cuff the android to himself and disappears behind the judge's bench with a manic grin.
Nearby [20m45s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow winks at Dent. "Go get 'em, tiger. Oh, and you forgot this." She throws the drugs after him.
Nearby Female Human [20m43s] <PRAT> Tangerine hides behind her podium from the riding crop. "O-Objection denied! Wiki can be the jury, Jbow is causing too much of a ruckus! Baliff! See her out of my court!" She has seemed to forget that Jbow is also the baliff...
Nearby Female Human [20m12s] <PRAT> Tangerine aughs! "Hey! No one's allowed up here but me, you pervy android fancier! Get outta here!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [18m58s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin glares at Jbow. Just as long as she doesn't pull out the laughing gas this time.
Nearby [17m28s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow snaps into character as the baliff. "Right away, your Honour!" She begins struggling. "NO! I WON'T GO QUIETLY! HE WAS IMPUGNING MY DIGNITY! SLANDER! LIBEL! PERJURY! HE'S A WITCH!" " Yes, yes, we'll sort it out in another courtroom down the -"
Nearby Male Nanite Fog [16m37s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent tumbles unceremoniously into the middle of the floor. The android lands on top of him, its motherboard bared for all to see. "Oh, shit-"
Nearby [16m36s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow screeches, "HIT ME AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT OF COURT!" Naturally, she hits herself again. "TAKE THAT! AND THE LAUGHING GAS WASN'T ME!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [16m05s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells "Exhibit C! Exhibit C!" and gestures towards Dent with his nose.
Nearby [15m23s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow and bailiff Jbow hit Glyph with the riding crop again. "QUIET!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [14m38s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin says "Never! If you want to try, you'll have to hit me again! Yeah, just like that! Harder!"
Nearby Male Nanite Fog [14m30s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent tries unsuccessfully to cover the motherboard and a suspicious bulge in his pants. "It's the opium, I swear! Er, I meant a banana! Yes, that's it!"
Nearby Female Human [14m15s] <PRAT> Tangerine peeks out from behind the podium, adjusting her wig. She nods and looks around. "Where is my jury?! Are they deliberating? Are they coming to a decision?!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [13m52s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells "I rest my case! I rest my case! Objection!"
Nearby Male Joker [13m29s] <PRAT>Captain Wiki says " Not guilty."
Online Female Joker [13m28s] <CAKE>Kitty Cat Quinnpeeks in just to STARE.
[12m59s] A bag of opium and a banana fall out of Dent's pocket. The bulge, however, is still there.
Nearby [12m50s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow flees! "QUINN! Save me, please! Amnesty, gimme amnesty! You don't know what they've done!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [12m40s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells "The Jury's been bought off! Objection! They are obviously... big meanies! I won! I rested my case!"
Nearby Male Joker [12m23s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama pokes peeking Quills.
Nearby Female Human [11m45s] <PRAT> Tangerine looks furious. Not guilty!? What?! Th...That pervy android fancier... getting away with it?! "Jury's decision denied! He's obviously guilty. I order him to life in prison with no possibility of parole... Or androids!"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [10m51s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin wonders what the news will have to say about this! Ha! Victory!
Nearby [10m49s] The Banter interferes. "This is an official decision by the jury. What right do you have to toss it out? The most you can do is declare a mistrial. Or maybe martial law."
Nearby Male Nanite Fog [10m01s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent's face blanches, and the bulge disappears as the photos from earlier fall out of his pocket as well. "Wha?! No! I can't go to prison! What about the androids? Think of the androids!!"
Nearby Female Human [10m01s] <PRAT> Tangerine shushes banter and tries to drown it out by banging her gavel. BANG BANG BANG.
Nearby [09m37s] The Banter echoes loudly. "Are you quite happy now?"
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [07m01s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin says "I'm not happy! Objection! I liked that bit with the martial law bit, though, I want some more of that!"
Nearby [06m02s] The Banter steps in and declares martial law. "Right, then. Who wants to be a power-obsessed dictator?" First one to raise their hand wins. Only one hand, though. Rather hard if you're handcuffed.
Online Female Argonian [05m46s] <BOOM>Spellsword Boots raises her hand
Nearby [05m11s] The Banter swears in Boots as the new dictator of everything. This is martial banterlaw, after all.
Nearby [04m42s] The Banter wonders what her first act as an egomaniac will be..
Online Female Argonian [04m21s] <BOOM>Spellsword Boots hopes she doesn't have to make a speech. She's mute.
Online Male Joker [04m14s] <QQQ>Lieutenant Colonel thewonderllama votes for bizarre holidays.
Online Female Argonian [03m39s] <BOOM>Spellsword Boots agrees on that.
Online Male Nanite Fog [02m59s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent votes for National Take a Neighbourhood Android Somewhere Secluded For The Weekend Day, in particular.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [02m42s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells "I object! Strenously! No, wait! I revolt! I need to be a taught a lesson!"
Online Female Turian Ghost Guardian [02m39s] <CAKE>Ghost Guardian Flaze also agrees. And should probably be the spokesperson, being another person brought forward by the same mind as Boots. "All in favour?"
Nearby [02m35s] The Banter now celebrates bizarre holidays. With confetti eggs.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [02m29s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin waves his handcuffs at Boots.
Nearby Female Human [02m04s] <PRAT> Tangerine grumbles and snuggles down inside her podium.
Nearby [01m57s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow pulls out the riding crop again. "So you wanna be taught a lesson?"
Online Female Argonian [01m24s] <BOOM>Spellsword Boots declares Jbow's lessons mandatory for everyone but herself.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [01m08s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin sneers at Jbow. "You're not in charge any more! The Boot guy is dictator! Unless he's made you his enforcer or- oh. Nevermind!"
Online Male Nanite Fog [01m07s] <TW>Technical Officer Arthur Dent huzzahs and caresses the android's processors lovingly. "Best court date ever."
Online Female Turian Ghost Guardian [01m04s] <CAKE>Ghost Guardian Flaze blinks. Oh crap.
Nearby [00m37s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow grins. Is that ... fetish wear? And are the handcuffs ... fuzzy? Troubling.
Nearby Male SpiderMorph [00m29s] <Bay>Contender Glyph McGriffin yells "I rest my case! And everyone lives happily ever after!"
Nearby [00m20s] <QQQ>Contestant Jbow quickly handcuffs Flaze. Somehow. "Not so fast. Welcome back!"

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2011, 05:02:31 am »

Oh wow, this one again... Didn't a bunch of us pretty much dominate this game for a while, maybe a year or so ago? I seem to recall "beating" the game many times and being reincarnated with new powers... It was fun while it lasted, but like everything it got repetitive and boring after a while. Has anything changed significantly since then? Maybe I'll give it another go, I'm just giving up on CivWorld now and I could use a new timewaster.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2011, 05:27:26 am »

Why not, I've created a character, Kotshka, and applied for membership to the clan (it wasn't hard to spot). It looks like they've added some things since last I was here. Time to get my sea legs back.

Magentawolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2011, 08:56:39 am »

Why not, I've created a character, Kotshka, and applied for membership to the clan (it wasn't hard to spot). It looks like they've added some things since last I was here. Time to get my sea legs back.

Quinnr has probably already accepted it, the ninja, but if he hasn't then we'll pick you up later today. :)

There apparently was a decent presence back in 09' from another thread I found, but 'Season Two' on the Island has made some pretty big changes. I'm sitting at 9 DK's right now, so it's some decent fun at least. :)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2011, 10:47:55 am »

I'm generally just here for the RP, to be honest! DKing gets boring quick, even with the new mechanics.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2011, 10:56:37 am »

Yeah wow, so much more to think about now with the targeted attacks and timed attacks and whatnot. Part of me wants to ignore the timed attacks since it's super-tough to know exactly when the timer starts, but on the other hand it seems like such a waste not to at least try to hit at the right moment.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 01, 2011, 03:41:37 pm »

It starts counting whenever you hit the last button (assuming you no browser lag)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 01, 2011, 04:36:14 pm »

Yeah wow, so much more to think about now with the targeted attacks and timed attacks and whatnot. Part of me wants to ignore the timed attacks since it's super-tough to know exactly when the timer starts, but on the other hand it seems like such a waste not to at least try to hit at the right moment.
Watch your browsers infobar thing at the bottom. It should start with "Connecting to http://...". Once this turns to "Waiting for...", the timer has started ticking.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #296 on: August 03, 2011, 02:19:27 pm »

Is anyone still playing? I haven't seen any activity in the clan since I joined...

Also, what's the best way to not be starving all the time? Cooking the meat I find (minus the stuff I sell) isn't even coming close to doing the trick, nor is buying food at the restaurants. I'm losing a ton of stamina each day.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 03, 2011, 02:27:15 pm »

Is anyone still playing? I haven't seen any activity in the clan since I joined...

Also, what's the best way to not be starving all the time? Cooking the meat I find (minus the stuff I sell) isn't even coming close to doing the trick, nor is buying food at the restaurants. I'm losing a ton of stamina each day.
I still play! I just haven't really been talking in the clan much lately.
When I am quite starved, the only cure that doesn't take forever that I've found is eating steaks in P-ville. They are 750 req each, but will give you nearly 100% stam each. And they don't fatten you like cooked meat does. Eat a few and you should be back into the healthy ranges.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #298 on: August 03, 2011, 02:35:37 pm »

Yeah, I'm only level 3, so getting 750 is pretty tough. I've been leveling slowly on purpose, but maybe I'll pick up the pace if there's going to be such a huge hunger penalty. Why do they make it so tough to eat enough when you're low-leveled anyway? That's pretty harsh.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 03, 2011, 03:02:56 pm »

Well, the penalty really isn't that bad - it's about the same as if you overeat crap food every day, really.

Just by stepping outside of newhome and sleeping in one of the many structure beds you can completely counteract it.

And I'm on, like, half the time, seriously, I'm just usally in Story or Global Banter. Clan is quiet, thus no one talks in the clan, which makes clan be quiet, heh.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:04:33 pm by GlyphGryph »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22