Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30930 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2011, 08:15:01 pm »

Buffs give a permanent bonus to all clan members, and are the best thing about clans. 100 may sound like a lot, but its really not, since we'll all
 be working to throw some into the pot - 100 cigs go by fast if you have 20 members who contribute a cig or two a day.

Of course, getting them to contribute the cigs instead of spending them on themselves can be... difficult. :P
The only better things I have to spend them on are mounts, ATM. ALL CIGS TO THE CLAN!

Also, next time you are on the failboat, Bdthemag, you should get up to 500 favor instead of poking me. It's nice! I'll let you figure out what it does though :P
And I almost have 5k. Only 5k more to go!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2011, 08:18:55 pm »

There are some fun fun things you can get with favour. ^_^

They used to be a bit weird though, I wonder if they still work the same mechanically.

Also, being a musician with access to a metronome makes the timing challenge easy. ^_^ Unfortunately, any sort of browser lag still screws it, so
while I can get up to like 9x once in a while, I've yet to do better than that.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2011, 08:21:42 pm »

Fail boat??? Whats that??? Never been there... (I know what it is but still... ^_^)
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2011, 08:26:16 pm »

There are some fun fun things you can get with favour. ^_^

They used to be a bit weird though, I wonder if they still work the same mechanically.

Also, being a musician with access to a metronome makes the timing challenge easy. ^_^ Unfortunately, any sort of browser lag still screws it, so
while I can get up to like 9x once in a while, I've yet to do better than that.
Same. I've got to 12, it's hard to tell exactly when the page loads to start counting though.
Way better than doing it by head though!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2011, 08:42:19 pm »

I pretty much make a point of ending every day on the failboat. :P

Drop my reqs in the bank, and just keep pushing until I'm there. ^_^ Who WOULDN'T want the chance to spend more time with the Watcher?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2011, 08:56:28 pm »

I pretty much make a point of ending every day on the failboat. :P

Drop my reqs in the bank, and just keep pushing until I'm there. ^_^ Who WOULDN'T want the chance to spend more time with the Watcher?
Because she is scary and being on the Failboat feels like a bad thing.
And because every time you die it's recorded on your profile. I stopped dying as much once I knew that xD

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2011, 09:01:20 pm »

Fail boat??? Whats that??? Never been there... (I know what it is but still... ^_^)
Failboat is where you go when you die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2011, 09:02:45 pm »

He is just mocking everyone else because he hasn't died as much as us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2011, 09:12:50 pm »

Well I died again, damn lion. My browser lags a bit so I can never tell when to start counting, even with the metronome. Expect a routine camera poke sometime soon.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2011, 09:13:53 pm »

He is just mocking everyone else because he hasn't died as much as us.
Man, should remember to read whole posts before being helpful.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2011, 09:41:02 pm »

Well I died again, damn lion. My browser lags a bit so I can never tell when to start counting, even with the metronome. Expect a routine camera poke sometime soon.

NO! Save up your favor! It should only take you about 2 days of your cage fights, and you should have enough to get a good buff on your weapon or armor!
And the more you poke me, the longer it takes to get that 10k req xD

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2011, 09:51:16 pm »

Application filled out.

Anyways, just checked, and you can still get Gargle Blasts at the pub (The Prancing Spiderkitty in Improbable Central).

Also note that fighting at newhome currently results in a pretty major req penalty since there are so few monsters around, if you're saving up crash it might be worth taking a trip north to the capital.

Plus the capital is all around a more awesome place, and you can get QUESTS there!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2011, 10:02:20 pm »

Application handed in. I'm hanging out in New Pittsburgh to kill stuff and sell the meat to the diner there. And it's kind of under attack so I think so it's wavering between no req penalty and a req bonus, which is nice. Fun times were had by all. It's kind of sad, I wasn't getting much browser lag on this computer yesterday and got up to a 19x timed combat combo but today I can barely get two in a row. I know it's the browser too because I'll be off my like 0.8 seconds or something pretty big like that ("pretty big" considering I basically have a metronome going with the blinking you-have-a-message link).
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:04:13 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2011, 10:31:59 pm »

Dude, bum pokes. Not cool! That costs me experience and req, maaaan.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2011, 10:33:58 pm »

The roleplaying community is awesome in this game. I managed to start up a fake D&D game on the failboat, while in character.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22