Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!  (Read 30908 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Improbable Island: Watch out, a zombie puppy!
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2011, 01:32:49 am »

Also, Quinnr and Noah you've been camera poked! Anyways im going to save up so I can buy a clan for us, im guessing if I get 3 free BANG grenades each day for 10 Day's I should have enough Tokens to buy the Clan. I already have 5 cigerettes so another 5 shouldn't be to hard to get.

...I wanted to do that :(
Finnnneee, I suppose you can pay all that money.
I will save mine for an engagement ring for you instead.

And I poked you back.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2011, 01:33:48 am »

Yes me and Quinnr will get married and have babies. Now I just need to wait an hour to get off the failboat :/
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 01:37:34 am »

You'd better hope I don't die any time soon. You will have no stamina ever again.

Twice in one day :( Seriously :O
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 01:39:22 am »

I didn't know it took away stamina, and you can only prod someone once a day. Lucky for me I have sleeping problems!

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2011, 01:43:18 am »

I didn't know it took away stamina, and you can only prod someone once a day. Lucky for me I have sleeping problems!

Game days are so short that you could do it lots in a real day :P

Also, I am malnurished again. Between the pokes and the -20% from malnourished, I have like no green bar :(

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 01:44:11 am »

Game days are so short that you could do it lots in a real day :P

Also, I am malnurished again. Between the pokes and the -20% from malnourished, I have like no green bar :(
Just spend alot of cash at Joe's Diner. I make alot anyways from all of the ass kicking I do :P
Welcome to Reality.

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 10:42:21 am »

Oh yeah, we had a big thread on this about this time last year. We even had a clan. I bet it disintegrated from inactivity though. Also, I swear you were in on that, quinnr... though maybe that was a different game and my memory sucks. You seem to dig up all the cool online games. :P

Timed hits are certainly new from last year. I wonder what else is new... hmm. Ah, on an unrelated note it's been ages since I posted on these forums. Feels good to be back, though soon enough my internship will drag me back to work kicking and screaming. I hate having to work during the summer, I miss having free time. :(

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2011, 11:56:09 am »

Oh, neat. I can search if there is a clan, but I would bet the leaders aren't active anymore.

Also, good to have you back, and no, I have never played this game before last week :P

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2011, 03:17:07 pm »

So I've learned to bear with the metronome, and it makes the game SUPER EASY.
Like, I can do one level a day at least if I do all Hard fights in the jungle. More if I spend my Req on cheeseburgers. I am gonna beat this so fast.

I wonder how much harder the Rank 2-7 drive kills are.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 03:30:29 pm »

You want things to go fast?
Gargleblasters.
Drink them and be in awe.

Anywho, I used to be one of the main players here, that was good times. I sunk the failboat, spread the Cult of the Hedgehog, died, came back as a zombie, died again, came back as a robot, took over the robotics facility, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.

I also got a whole bunch of my monsters into the game. ^_^

Alas, I hate the game mechanically - some awesome players and RP, but so incredibly boring...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2011, 03:34:24 pm »

Yeah, the gameplay can be a bit bland at times, but the storyline and descriptiions are funny enough to make up for it.

Also, where would I get these "gargleblasters"?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2011, 10:10:55 pm »

So I have enough for a clan shall I make it???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2011, 10:12:13 pm »

So I have enough for a clan shall I make it???
DO EET!!!
Welcome to Reality.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 10:14:41 pm »

I vote for short name - <DWARF> and long name: Dwarfy Dwarves of Dwarfiness
But you do whatever you want, since you are making it :P

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2011, 10:18:01 pm »

I suggest the Bay12 Super Friends. But you know, thats just my idea :P
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22